Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Kill Devil Hills, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Kill Devil Hills
- Tar Heel Basement SystemsVery knowledgeable, extremely professional, did an awesome job, and kept us informed every step along the way. Exceeded our expectations!
- JES Foundation RepairIt was excellent, from the initial estimate to the installation. Everyone was on time, very professional, clean and tidy on the install and did all they said they would. Would use them again!
- Appalachian Air Care LLCFirst we had our ductwork cleaned and sanitized. Second we had our basement walls and overhead beams cleaned of mold and needed concrete block repair/sealing. FABULOUS job. The crew is amazing. They are honest and trustworthy. They take care to keep us informed every step of the way. They installed a dehumidifier and explained everything about the operation. I WILL NOT hesitate to use Appalachian Air for future cleaning and care for our home air needs. Vicki F Steel read less
- Drainage And Waterproofing SolutionsPerfectly. Jaris and his team are true professionals, know exactly what they're doing and do it well. After much research, we realized that interior basement waterproofing is an inferior solution to exterior, since it merely pumps the water out, which erodes the foundation over time, rather than keeping it out to begin with. We met with two other major exterior waterproofing companies, as well as Drainage and Waterproofing Solutions. The first company seemed like they give the same solution, no matter what the particularities of the situation are, and the second company was all about the hard sell. When I met with Jaris, his expertise and focused interest on the needs of our property sealed the deal. He and his hardworking team really did a wonderful job. They waterproofed only one side of our house, where the major problem was, but we will be asking them back to do the other side, as well. Highly recommend read less
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairWe had begun noticing cracking in the tile floor of our sun room with cracks running perpendicular to each other, and some of the trim work was pulling away. Additionally, rather than running off the deck away from the house, rain water that hit the deck had begun running toward the house and under it. Falcone came out at our request to investigate and to give us an estimate on needed repairs. We live approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Charlotte up in the mountains. Falcone gave us a date and time for the visit and emailed a confirmation with a short video about the person they were sending out to give us the estimate. He came right on time, was exactly what we expected and was very engaging. He gave us a thorough explanation of what the original builder had failed to do during the construction process and of what was needed to repair the problem. He employed terminology to which we could relate and gave us an exact estimate for the work. We were quickly sent via e-mail a copy of the contract with the exact estimate we were given. Once we decided to proceed with the repairs, they were prompt in scheduling the work and, again, arrived to begin work exactly when they said they would. The work took 7 business days and the crew was very faithful and prompt each day. The team leader of the project let us know each day what had been done that day and when the crew would return the next day, as well as what was going to happen next. He also gave us a cell phone # at which he could be reached after hours in case we had any questions. All of the guys on the crew and the team leader were highly professional and very courteous. Any questions or concerns that we had along the way were answered immediately and patiently and to our satisfaction, although we had very few questions or concerns because they had already given us thorough explanations of everything before beginning the work. Given that this is early December and that we live in the mountains, the weather was somewhat chilly and damp at times and the work was sometimes muddy. We heard no complaints and their attitudes were great! In fact, they seemed to really enjoy their work. When the work was completed, the crew cleaned up the area thoroughly, leaving no mess behind, and then showed us pictures of the actual work done under the house. Having to have such extensive and expensive work done, because another individual had not done what he was supposed to do several years ago, was a hard pill to swallow; however, Falcone gave us discounts because of the amount of work being done. Additionally, while it was originally thought that we were going to need 14 piers put in, we ended up needing 15. Falcone honored the original contract mentioning nothing about an extra charge for the extra pier. It was also discovered that a drain pipe needed to be extended several extra feet beyond where it was originally thought needed, and, again, Falcone charged nothing extra. Dealing with Falcone has been a vey positive experience and we will not hesitate to call on them again in the future!! read less
- Tar Heel Basement SystemsVery good, but they were not able to completely fix the space in the brick in our living room. It is not as easy to see, but still space in one area.
- '58 FoundationsIt was fantastic. They had to come twice. The first round was two walls and then the third one started to leak so I hired them for the third. I got three bids for the job, B-Dry was right in the middle and they had the best guarantee. They are very professional. I did have a couple of questions after they did the first installation and they sent somebody out right away. If I had to say something bad, I think the installing guys need to have more conversation with the proposal guy. I think that probably would have helped in a couple of questions. All in all they were fantastic. If somebody asked me if I would hire them again, absolutely read less
- '58 FoundationsIt went absolutely fantastic! They are polite, very courteous, well informed, and made sure you did a walk through to make sure you were satisfied. They went above and beyond the work they do to satisfy my request.They have been in business since 1958 product 100% guranteee warranty for life and will transfer to the new owner if home is sold. Their lifetime guarantee is written into an act of congress. They also do financing, and have a great referral program. If you use this company let them know Greg Wilson recommended them!!! They are the BEST read less
- Crawlspace DoctorBrad is a professional who took the time to fully explain all options and exactly how he would address our issue of moisture control under our house. He and his workers are very courteous, prompt, and thorough in what they do (including cleanup after the job was done). Brad is very knowledgeable and makes recommendations with confidence and experience which made me feel better about having this work done. We are very pleased with the job they did and highly recommend you get Brad to look at your house before you commit to anyone else. You will not be disappointe read less
- Healthy Home RestorationLike many houses in this area, mine, which was built in the mid-80's, had a fair amount of moisture in the crawlspace floor and was beginning to get some mold growth on the floor joists, despite having a plastic vapor barrier covering the floor. After doing a fair amount of research, I decided to go with the relatively new method of crawlspace encapsulation to remedy the problem. I contacted Healthy Home Restoration and the owner, Dennis came by that day. He inspected the crawlspace and laid out the various options for dealing with a damp crawlspace, including encapsulation, which reinforced my belief that this would be the way to go. He gave me a very detailed description of the work that would be performed and what the work would accomplish. After the work was scheduled, the crew showed up right on time. The job took about 3 1/2 days and was performed very professionally. When the work was finished, Dennis returned for a final inspection and took me through the crawlspace to show me exactly what was done and why. My crawlspace is now clean, completely dry and largely free of insects and other pests. I couldn't be more pleased read less
Basement Waterproofers in Kill Devil Hills
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:The work was completed beyond my expectations. I was very pleased. The crew/technicians (Tyler and Ian) were on time and very professional. Upon arrival they reiterated what they were going to do. The sales representative, Mr Cuffee’s presentation was the selling point. He ensured I fully understood what would be done. The team in my opinion, is a reflection of all JES professionals. I would not hesitate to call JES should a need arise in the future. Just want to say thank you to these three representatives for a job well done. Again, thanks much read lessRoy S.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is.. read lessRecent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank you read lessmari m.
- Business Description:18 years experience cleaning air ducts, indoor air quality & Crawlspace/Basement encapsulations. We won the 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Angie's List Super Service Awards for providing great service. We have the newest technology and latest machines. We guarantee your satisfaction, explain everything we do and show you the issues you are having...No Surprises!! Licensed, Insured and completely GUARANTEED!!!! See why we were nominated for 2018 Small Business of the Year in Wilkes County read lessRecent Review:I'm so thankful for going with Appalachian Air Care over a much larger company. My mind was made up when they came out for a site inspection and quote for mold removal/remediation and removal of the accursed popcorn ceiling Mr. Vierheller and his son were straight forward, personable and knew what they were talking about. They answered all of my questions and offered insights into related issues. They were thorough, and really took their time inspecting not only the bathroom where the work was to done, but the adjoining laundry, sunroom, and walk-in closet, explaining how mold starts, thrives, how to prevent it and what to look out for. Everything was explained clearly and all communication was very prompt. They did an outstanding job, far exceeding the time estimate, and remaning true to the quote. The mudding that needed to be removed was far more than anticipated or ordinarily applied. Truly, a Herculean task! Mr. Vierheller's son led the small crew and his attitude was the kind I seek in friends - it's got to get done and we're going to do it. The guy's got chops! This company is awesome. I can't recommend them highly enough read lessVictoriaF G.
- Business Description:CW is proud to be the most trusted and respected weatherization company in the area. They have been the chosen contractor for several Department of Energy, and Utility funded programs for over 6 years. Everyone at CW takes pride in their customer service, cleanliness, and the highest quality, most cost effective improvements available. All employees have the latest certifications. Including BPI, Lead Certified Renovator, First Aid, and others read lessRecent Review:Matt Phillips and his team did an amazing job on several projects we had. They encapsulated our crawlspace, installed a dehumidifier (provided wireless humidity monitor), installed a bath fan, replaced an old can light, and added insulation to our attic and bonus room knee walls. Their workmanship is top notch and their pricing was competitive. The team was professional and detailed oriented. I especially liked working with Matt Phillips, he was very patient, and answered all of my questions while providing me honest feedback on some items and even guidance on other projects that his team were not going to tackle for us. He is just a stand up guy who genuinely cares about his customers and ensuring they are taken care of, before, during and after the project is done. I highly recommend them for any home-improvement needs you may have read lessCamille R.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roof read less
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY DON’T STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK. THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRENTY. They didn’t tell us about all the rotted wood in the floors and on the walls and installed the waterproofing anyway. After the floors and walls started showing rot, we requested multiple times they come out and see the problem. They ignored us. We filed with the BBB- no response for about 6 weeks. The president of the company finally called and said they would not look into the problem. Now in arbitration with them. DO NOT USE THEM read lessJane S.
- Business Description:All work guaranteed. Free estimates. Family business for over 50 years.
- Business Description:Company consists of Two Divisions, including the Largest Full Service Remodeling Company on Northern Outer Banks and also a landscaping maintenance and installation Division. Company has 40 employees
- Business Description:I am a small painting,siding and home repair company.i have 3 employees full time hire as needed depending on job size.i have been doing repairs new or old construction since 1989.i take credit cards and payment arrangements available and cash read less
- Business Description:RICHARD'S we are class A contractors Residential & Commercial Builders , RGSPROS.COM WE DO WHAT OTHERS CAN NOT !!! ADDITIONS : DECKS : WINDOWS : WINDOW REPAIR : TERMITE & MOISTURE DAMAGE : TRIM WORK : FRAMING : SIDING : PAINTING : KITCHENS : BATHROOMS : GENERAL CONTRACTOR : BUILDER thank you call us anytime 7578690380 we take PayPal ,credit cards , cash, check we also provide emergency services as well SEWAGEPROS.COM WE ALSO SERVICE OBX OBX DIVISION 252-489-7363 read less
Deals in Kill Devil Hills for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Point Harbor
- Kitty Hawk
- Southern Shores
- Nags Head
- Powells Point
- Poplar Branch
- Elizabeth City
- Knotts Island
waterproofing contractors in Kill Devil Hills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations106 Lines St
Thomasville, North Carolina
- '58 Foundations
- Appalachian Air Care LLC2146 Brushy Mountain Road
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Appalachian Air Care LLC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- JES Foundation Repair2569 Quality Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- JES Foundation Repair
- Mr Restoration Services IncPO Box 1327
Boone, North Carolina
- Mr Restoration Services Inc
- RICHARD'S705 W Pembroke Ave
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC