Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Kernersville, NC
There are 14 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Kernersville
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairI had originally contacted the company via email. I sent the email at 10:26, by 10:28 they were calling me back via phone scheduling an appointment. The job lasted 2 days. The 3 man team arrived 2 hours early on a cold and rainy day. They were polite and professional throughout. Did exactly what they said they would and cleaned up afterwards. Estimate and final invoice matched. Another company had quoted me $5400 just to put in 6 jacks to prop up the floor. Falcone did a more complete job for about $1600 less. I would highly recommend them to other people
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe crew was on time and started work immediately. Kept me abreast of the progress and any problems they encountered. A portion of the estimated job was unnecessary due to the wood being solid, just covered with mold. They advised me of this and adjusted the amount due for the job. I give them a B for professionalism due to the smoking and cigarette butts left by the crew. I have more work to due and plan on calling on Falcone to do the work
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairVery well. Workers were on time and very professional. Time table was met. Workers cleaned up after job was performed.
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairScrubbed mold from wooden support members under concrete porch. More than willing to retouch areas that I felt needed fine tuning. Allowed to dry & double coated with antimicrobial sealer. Hand dug in different area down to French Drain in attempt to cap off & re-route. Owner of Falcone drilled several weep holes in concrete blocks that were allowing slight seepage into crawl. Water tested area of concrete patio & bricks that I had installed recently above seepage area in series to correct. Even though he brought his trenching equip for substantial dig that was quoted, Fred felt that I had solved the seepage problem & did not need the modification to french drain. Saved me a bunch of money by not doing this & by not fabricating additional expenses related to trailering equip to the site. Note: Most contractors would have proceeded with the dig needed or not, out of greed. I felt that Fred was very knowledgeable, competent, honest and that he & his crew were quite focused on making sure that I was a satisfied customer. I would highly recommend his services to friends &/or family. Pleasure doing business with Falcone Crawl Space & Repai
- Two brothers Masons and LandscapingIt went perfectly. On time. Beautifully done. Everything was cleaned up. They were neat polite .I have sent pictures to all my family and friends. They all want to know where I found this guy. I’ll tell him on Angie’s list.
- Thomas Trades LLCJosh Thomas was professional, courteous, and helpful first to last. He was a crew of one and therefore took a personal interest and responsibility for all his work. This of course resulted in a longer work period but I felt the additional time was well worth the wait. He offered suggestions when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted or what needed to be done. The house is a 1923 arts and crafts bungalow in good shape so I wanted it to be correct in detail. Josh had a great artistic sense for color and detail. I found that I could trust his judgement . When I realized that Josh did good work I kept adding small items to his list which were all accomplished to my satisfaction. I am going to have him change the height of a bathroom sink later this month. The cost of materials proved to be very close to his estimate. All receipts were provided. I feel I received excellent value on this job
- AW Masonry & RestorationAlan came out prompltly and looked at areas we found that needed brick replaced and morter. We asked him to look at other areas to find other promblems. He found six windows lintels that needed to be replaced. Excellent work.
- New World Utilities Moreno LLCHighly professional from beginning to end. Customer service was exceptional and the crew did a masterful job on my driveway. Affordable and prompt service. Will use again and definitely recommend
- Triad Roofing ServicesAfter contacting several roofing companies, Triad was the only company that gave us a detailed quote, and worked with us on getting the right product. About 12 roof companies either walked away because they could not handle it, or just never returned calls. I worked with Travis from start to finish, and he was very responsive and professional. Not one of the other roofing companies was even close to this professionalism. Skywalker Roofing, also in Greensboro, would only give a verbal quote, and then never responded when I asked for further details in a written quote. Also Skywalker came out and said they could do the chimney, but when they gave the final quote, they said they could not do the chimney. Challenge: The house is 7500 square foot, with 3 chimneys--one which is very complex and required major restoration. Triad was the only company that even suggested the right solution for the chimney. The roof deck has insulation foam board between the plywood and the shingles. This was challenging to nail correctly. The crew would have to travel over an hour each way to get to the job site. This would also make the job more complicated and time consuming. The Product: We ended up selecting a lifetime roof by GAF. We had a wood shake roof so selected the GAF Glendale Ultra Premium Designer Series. Color is Dusky Grey. It is the thickest on the market, and the pattern looks much more like wood shakes than the CertainTeed Presidential Shake. Overall, the quality of the roofing product is amazing. To get the lifetime warranty, we also got the TimberTex, Cobra Ridgevent, Weatherblocker. and a premium polypropylene underlayment. Scheduling: Summer and early fall 2018 was very wet so that kept pushing the schedule. Otherwise, I felt that they did a good job of scheduling and completing the job timely, but I do think they had some resource capacity issues. I attribute this, however, to the unusual rain patterns we had been having. The project: Total cost was $41,100. These are the heaviest shingles and shingle packages that Triad had ever dealt with. Because of the house/roof design, this was like doing 3 houses, and the chimney restoration was a big risk for them to take on. Triad sent an awesome crew and even with issues from the current leaking and chimney, everything ended up perfect. We have had the chimney tarped for 13 years. No more. Leaks are a thing of the past. The roof looks amazing. We just had a 17" snow storm and several major rain storms and all is well. I would certainly recommend Triad as the best residential roofing company for high-end designer roofs, and complex installations. If you need chimney restoration, you will be hard pressed to find a roofing company that will take on the challenge
- Masonry ConceptsIt went very well. They work they did was beautiful and I have received several complements on it. The work crew was professional and detail oriented and they stayed until the job was done to their specifications. High standards and principled people. I will use them again in the future.
Last update on July 17, 2020
Masonry Contractors in Kernersville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Here are the steps to repair your brick patio—whether you need to re-level a sinking patio or replace missing mortar.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- Oak Ridge,
- Belews Creek,
- Winston Salem,
- High Point,
- Walnut Cove,
- Rural Hall,
masonry contractors in Kernersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C2 Contractors, LLC405 Banner Avenue
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Carolina Custom Concrete1005 Mustang Dr
Pinnacle, North Carolina 27043
- Chim Chimnee Master Masonry Inc1113-A E Wendover
Greensboro, North Carolina 27405
- Craftsman Concepts112 E Devonshire St
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27127
- Crawford Home Improvements3810 Clemmons Rd
Clemmons, North Carolina 27012
- Cross Industry Construction2217 Chestnut Street Ext
High Point, North Carolina 27262
- C2 Contractors, LLC
- Deck Specialist & Outdoor Living8100 Buzz Aldren Ct
Browns Summit, North Carolina 27214
- Deck Specialist & Outdoor Living
- Ironwood Property Solutions IncPO Box 611
Jamestown, North Carolina 27282
- Ironwood Property Solutions Inc
- Marshall Stone8605 Triad Dr
COLFAX, North Carolina 27235
- Masonry Concepts118-A Yester Oaks Way E
Greensboro, North Carolina 27455
- McAdams Masonry528 W Willowbrook Drive
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- Mr Pavers2100 San Ramon Valley Blvd
San Ramon, California 94583
- Mr. Fix It, the Handyman Specialist5730 Enfield Drive
Pfafftown, North Carolina 27040
- Marshall Stone
- Natural Stone Co Inc7974 Concord Church Rd
Lewisville, North Carolina 27023
- New Nature Lanscape Services8827 Colt Rd
Oak Ridge, North Carolina 27310
- New World Utilities Moreno LLC2900 Manufacturers Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina 27406
- Normans concrete394 Mt Carmel Church Rd
Lexington, North Carolina 27295
- Natural Stone Co Inc
- Sasser Companies, Inc7237 Pace Drive
Whitsett, North Carolina 27377
- Simplified Building Solutions, LLC.157 Polaris Dr.
Mocksville, North Carolina 27028
- Southgate Landscapes LLC5609 Phelps Farm Rd
Clemmons, North Carolina 27012
- Superior Lawn and Landscaping Inc612 Knollwood St
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Sasser Companies, Inc
- ULLOA MASONRY1800 ALLYSON AVE
Greensboro, North Carolina 27405
- ULLOA MASONRY