Apex Pressure Washing And Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

Expert in low and high pressure washing operations. Environmentally Conscious offering complete Residential exterior Pressure Washing and Gutter cleaning services at affordable prices to include: Houses, Townhomes, Businesses, and Home Owner Associations, Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Decks, Yard furniture and anything else you would like cleaned right. A professional service. You need cleaning, you want a hassle free service. We provide just that. Easy to use just call & schedule our quick project completion and easy payment methods. You don't have time to fool with messing with a contractor and we make this easy. Get a quote, schedule the work, come home to a clean house and easily make a payment. EASY! We then place you in our database for future cleanings. No more worrying about one more chore on your to do list. This is all we do. No part time jobs or weekend hobby. Call us, you'll be glad you did. Terry owner operator...

Concrete & Grading Services LLC

I star to work for a commercial landscaping in 2012. I work until i get enough experience and then its when i star thinking to star my own small business. So i been working on my business for three years plus the experiences from the commercial landscaping company. I do landscaping in general. I also clean leave clean up,install or removal,new flower beds

Victory Power Washing

Residential and commercial pressure washing services. Family owned and operated; we promise to care for your property like our own. Call or message for free Estimates!

QuickShine

I provide pressure washing services for houses, decks, porches, buildings, driveways, sidewalks, and most anything else that could benefit from a good washing. I am now accepting Paypal, Cash App, and Venmo to provide a contact free service.

Offers by QuickShine on Angi

05/07/2019

William F.

Easy experience, Terry is very responsive and all work was completed when he said it would be. Will use his service again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

11/22/2016

Daniel C.

Although the appointment was for 0830, they did not arrived until 0910 to start the project. That is my only complaint. They did a wonderful job and the house looks like new.

Description of Work
I had the siding of our house and gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

08/12/2015

Michael S.

Description of Work
Power washed house and brick patio, cleaned gutters. |We needed to clean our home before our home appraisal appointment. APW did an outstanding job cleaning our home, including our two sets of brick steps and concrete stoops. They did an amazing job making our home sparkling clean! I will use them again for sure.

Category pressure washing

05/20/2015

Tony M.

Category pressure washing

•Exterior low pressure power washing •Exterior high pressure power washing •Gutter cleaning (removing all debris, and unclogging downspouts) •Removing shingle grime stains imbedded into gutters •Concrete cleaning: walkways, driveways, garage floors, patio.. •Roof cleaning •Wood deck cleaning •Wood deck mold/mildew/algae removal •Wood deck stain preperation & restoration •Window/glass cleaning by hand •Yard furniture, sheds, benches, pool areas, statues

Satisfaction