How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Angier, NC
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Angier
- Galloway GeospatialExcellent communications. Came on day and time as promised. Encountered hardships finding original surveyor stakes due to tree roots overgrown. Professional attitude and demeanor. Prefers small projects as opposed to big housing developments.
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCRick was great! Our lot looked easy but turned out to be way more difficult than any of us expected (including Rick)! He persisted and got it done! Marked not only the corners but put a few markers along the sides as well. He was great to work with and was very responsive! I will hire him again when I need a surveyor
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCAbsolutely perfect, Rick is very thorough and spent extra time getting it just right and explaining every step of the way...
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCI needed the boundaries of my property marked before getting a garden design done. Rick responded to my request quickly, was happy to communicate by text and arranged to come out the same day even though it was a Saturday! He did an amazingly thorough job, marking boundaries that went through thick shrubs, large trees and over a creek. He found and flagged the original corner markers and marked the boundaries at the kerb. Rick was also happy to spend time answering my questions and was full of useful and interesting information. I have no hesitation in recommending this company
- Source Real Estate Solutions LLCRick put us on his schedule the very next day, was on time, and genuinely showed interest in making sure all our questions were answered. He was polite, found all the corners in question, and even gave us pictures to refer back to in case the corners got covered up again. I highly recommend his work and have already referred him to several ladies at church and work
- Boundary Zone IncI needed interval stakes to identify the property line for a fence project. I called three surveyors and Boundary Zone was the only one to respond. When I was looking for companies, I noted others with the same comment. I described my need and he explained what I needed based on my plot information. I agreed to the price and the job was completed within a week. An email came shortly after with a link to pay through PayPal - very convenient
- Robinson PlanteExtremely pleased. Professional & timely. I have had my property boundaries surveyed before. This is the first time the surveyor found all of the original metal boundary stakes, and also took the time to walk the boundary with me and explain the boundaries and easements. Highly recommend for any residential work
- Boundary Zone IncEverything went smoothly. A survey is quite expensive but the price was right in line or slightly less than than the other companies I contacted. The surveyor showed up just a few days after I contacted BZ and did a complete mark up job on my entire property (not just the corners). Despite it being extremely cold relative to typical NC weather, the surveyor was courteous and professional and we talked for a few minutes before he started. I would definitely hire BZ again in the future
- Carolina Land SurveyingJames was very responsive (when no one else responded to our calls). Work was completed within a week of our initial call and his price was very reasonable. After he completed his work, he took the time to show my wife where all the property corners were located, which he had marked with pink tape.
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCI contacted or attempted to contact at least two other highly rated surveyors. One responded once and then never again to my request to schedule a survey. The other was booked up for quite a while. Matthew was available, cheaper, more professional, and just better. I would use him again and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of surveying
Last update on September 4, 2020
Land Surveyors in Angier
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Willow Spring,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- New Hill,
- Four Oaks,
- Archer Lodge,
- Wilsons Mills,
land surveyors in Angier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CDK Geomatics, PC1340 SE Maynard Road Suite 204
Cary, North Carolina 27511
- CDK Geomatics, PC
- Galloway Geospatial7405 Walnut Grove Ln
Zebulon, North Carolina 27597
- Galloway Geospatial
- NEWCOMB LAND SURVEYORS PLLC246 WEST MILLBROOK RD
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- NEWCOMB LAND SURVEYORS PLLC