Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Olive Branch, MS
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Olive Branch
- Chimney & Masonry OutfittersIt was very well done. We communicated quite well with them. There was not a single problem with those guys. They were rather good. There was nothing that you would complain about.
- Parker's WorkshopExcellent job! He was interested in design and detail. He had great design ideas and paid exceptional attention to detail. The project turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined. He was not the cheapest or the most expensive company I interviewed but he was definitely the one that was interested in design and excellent work. He wanted to make sure that the project was perfect and that we were 100% satisfied. I would use him again on any project that I wanted to do
- American Standard Foundation RepairThe sub-contractor (Roberto Coronado) referred by ASFR did a fantastic job. I was impressed that Jae Wells from ASFR took to the time to have someone else call me to enlarge my brick wall opening. Their estimate was free, so they made no money off me. Only their sub-contractor, who gave me a quote of $160, was paid anything. He was very professional and even cleaned up all the debris left from grinding out the bricks
- American Standard Foundation RepairWe requested an estimate and Jae arrived on time and gave us a price for fixing our foundation. He was very knowledgeable and willing to work the repair around our schedules. A date was scheduled for the repair but bad weather forced them to come a day early. We were given advance notice that they would be coming early. On the first day of work, when deep holes were being dug by hand beneath the foundation, one of the workers accidentally cut our phone line. We notified Jae of the problem and he had one of his people come out a few hours later to fix the problem. The front porch cement replacement was also done on the first day. One of Jae's people also showed us how and where to place the gutter drainage pipes. The first phase of the repair was finished after a rain delay of one day. The second phase of the repair included the installation of four more piers and also the replacement of cracked mortar in the exterior brick work. The workers came on time and were finished in two days
- American Standard Foundation RepairEverything went extremely well and I could not have found a better company to deal with considering all the factors involved. Thank you Angies List!
- American Standard Foundation RepairIt's been a year since my foundation repair and I am still thrilled with the results. It took a little longer than expected to complete the repair because they seemed to be quite busy with other jobs. However, the work was completed in an acceptable amount of time. The cracked brick was repaired so well that one cannot tell where the repair was made. Great job - I highly recommend this company
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPEBill and his guys worked over several days installing a fieldstone wall around two flowerbeds and a mailbox. Bill without hesitation sent his guys back out several times to modify things that I wanted done differently every step of the way until my vision was finally a reality. Any problems I identified aren't even worth mentioning because Bill and his team fixed all issues. I would without hesitation use them again in the future - and plan to do so
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesThis company's inspection process was professional, with them showing me photos of the repairs needed. The two men who completed the repairs were careful to cover our hardwood floors and completely cleaned everything before leaving and we had a fire the same night! I highly recommend Cooperstown Services, A+++
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesCoopertown was very professional and did a great job. Water leak returned and they came back out on 12/30/11. This time they extended the crown on chimney and applied additional coat of sealant. This fixed the issue!
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesArrived on time, worked all day, very professional, explained in detail what they were doing. Laid covering down to protect floors in den. Cleaned area very well after completing job.
Masonry Contractors in Olive Branch
- Business Description:Award winning.Recent Review:The team did a great job. Chimney leak in hard rains, but it has been fixed! Would hire again in a minute.William J.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of experience. Gene is on most projects from start to finish. No job is too big or too small. We are offering 10% off for new customers 25% off for decorative concrete. We accept checks as paymentRecent Review:Mr. Wigginton is the best. On time, finished a day early, clean job site, professional crew and a very competitive price among the 4 bids I received. Furnished a written estimate via email, brought a contract to the first day of work explaining the process and when payment was expected... Driveway looks greatterry t.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner from 2011-2019! We have been providing quality work in the Memphis area since 1975. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties. Our painters take pride in providing top quality services and attention to detail. We are also skilled in all types of carpentry work as well as other various home maintenance needs. Customer service is our priority! We are your one-stop shop for your next home maintenance project. Because we u..Recent Review:I absolutely recommend, they did a excellent job remodeling our bathroom from 1950s style to more modern look. We have a old antique bathtub that they refinished and brought back to life. This company did a excellent job painting, Sheetrock, floors and rebuilding a wall that was missing. Sebastian and his crew are the best! They were on timKimberly W.
- Business Description:Tip Top Home Services "Affordable Quality For Everyone" Family Owned &Operated 20+ Yrs EXP We pride ourselves in offering the most affordable pricing with out sacrificing the quality. Going above and beyond for our customers happiness, and getting the job done right on time the first time. We aren’t t finished with the job until we have your approval that we are. One of the only small businesses that offer a lifetime workmanship warranty on every job we do. Our company offers Sev..Recent Review:The projects did not go well. While Lee was knowledgeable about carpentry, his quality of work and judgement was questionable. We had to make it clear to him that we wanted quality not quick work several times because we saw that as soon as he would rush something, it would start to look really bad. Which in turn required him to take things down and redo them so that it would look right. So 2 projects that should have taken 5-7 days to complete, took over 3 weeks before we paid them and told them that we would finish the work ourselves. The last day we had them on our property was the last straw. Given that the sun sets at about 6:45 each night, he was still cutting wood and nailing things in at 7:00pm at night with head lamps on their head. I had to text his wife/business manager to ask her to tell him to stop working because not only was it unsafe, but they were rushing through what they were doing. Even then, they didn't stop working until it was 7:30 and pitch black outside. Also be wary, they did not clean up properly after themselves each day. I found nails in my driveway and flower beds (as shown in photo collection) and ultimately, a nail in my tire. Attached are photos of several things how they left thingsGrace B.
- Business Description:We are a construction company out of North MS. Please give us a call with any questionsRecent Review:this is a truly professional company. The project exceeded our needs and was completed sooner than expected.John B.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:The seller refused to give concessions for the repairs so we backed out of the purchase. Olshan professionals performed a very thorough inspection and assessment. They are extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their services.Shane G.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Our staff is highly trained and carries a great amount of experience and professionalism to each and every job-site. Your local concrete specialist, we offer concrete pouring, repair, replacement, stamped and decorative concrete, for your home or business foundations, driveways, patios, walkways, and steps. We specialize in advanced professional services for concrete, framing, roofing, dirt-work, pool building, electrical, plumbing tile work flooring and more!Recent Review:It went well. Glad to have steps that actually meet code requirements. Allen is very responsive.DEBBIE C.
- Business Description:Century 21 Construction, LLC is a construction company specialized in masonry and carpentry. Masonry includes brick, stone, block, tile, and concrete. Carpentry is available for new and existing projects! We also make wonderful pergola’s and arbors! Our staff combined has over 50 years of experience. We are local and looking to earn your businessRecent Review:The service was great. They were awesome. It was wonderful. I like the people. They were prompt, on time, and knows what they were doing.Joseph R.
- Business Description:Bradley has over 16 years experience as a structural engineer. He has worked as a federal employee at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, MS, and served in multiple program management roles. He and his wife Tina started Foust Engineering in 2017. Bradley has a PhD in structural engineering from the University of Florida and a MS in Civil/Structural Engineering from Auburn University. His educational background in addition to his structural engineering experien..Recent Review:Prompt, professional, responsive to questionsLaura V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Olive Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bailey-Howarth Contractors, LLC8596 Farmington Blvd. Suite 5
- Bailey-Howarth Contractors, LLC
- C and G Properties, LLC.1861 Pisgah Rd.
- Capital Construction89 N Cooper
- Carrington Construction & Management Company115-D Eureka Street
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife Services1081 Stage Ave
- Cotton Construction2200 Slocum Ave
- C and G Properties, LLC.
- Foust Engineering 111 Weldon Dr
- Foust Engineering
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPE7756 MORIARTY RD
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPE
- Insideout Creations907 Wildbird Cv
- Insideout Creations
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION3543 Bellwood Dr
- Perkins Remodeling & Construction Inc4466 Elvis Presley Ste 214
- Piling & Repairs Inc.1271 W Raines Rd
- Popwell's Contracting1697B Main St
- Pro South Construction10456 Taos Trail Drive
- Property Maintenance Services, Inc6412 Summer Gale Dr
- Pruitts Professional Painting Plus1553 N Parkway
- PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION
- U S Renovations5408 Mahogany Ridge Dr
- U S Renovations
- Yawn yards 1972 Ponderosa Ave
- Yawn yards