Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Olive Branch, MS
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Olive Branch
- Century 21 Construction, LLCThe contractor for Century 21 Construction, Francisco Delgado, was professional and prompt. The job was completed in a very timely manner, the team left the construction area very clean during the entire project. I recommend Century 21 and will use them again.
- SouthFace Renovations LLC.Southface Renovations completed a renovation of the first floor of our home in 2021. The scope of work included an addition that was approximately 25ft x 5ft (foundation to roofing), removing two interior walls, demo’ing an existing kitchen, installing 5 new windows, refinishing all existing hardwood flooring as well as adding new to match, exterior painting and gutters, and rebuilding the kitchen including all cabinets, countertops, appliances, lighting, plumbing and electrical. The owner Johnny and project manager Andrew were present on site as often as needed and available by text and email nearly 24/7. Workers were on our property nearly every single day and made good progress the entire time. With a project this size there will always be changes to the scope and problems that come up, and Southface handled each of these completely. They finished the job within the budget and timeframe they promised. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone
- Brick + Ember OutfittersIt was very well done. We communicated quite well with them. There was not a single problem with those guys. They were rather good. There was nothing that you would complain about.
- Parker's WorkshopExcellent job! He was interested in design and detail. He had great design ideas and paid exceptional attention to detail. The project turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined. He was not the cheapest or the most expensive company I interviewed but he was definitely the one that was interested in design and excellent work. He wanted to make sure that the project was perfect and that we were 100% satisfied. I would use him again on any project that I wanted to do
- American Standard Foundation RepairWe requested an estimate and Jae arrived on time and gave us a price for fixing our foundation. He was very knowledgeable and willing to work the repair around our schedules. A date was scheduled for the repair but bad weather forced them to come a day early. We were given advance notice that they would be coming early. On the first day of work, when deep holes were being dug by hand beneath the foundation, one of the workers accidentally cut our phone line. We notified Jae of the problem and he had one of his people come out a few hours later to fix the problem. The front porch cement replacement was also done on the first day. One of Jae's people also showed us how and where to place the gutter drainage pipes. The first phase of the repair was finished after a rain delay of one day. The second phase of the repair included the installation of four more piers and also the replacement of cracked mortar in the exterior brick work. The workers came on time and were finished in two days
- American Standard Foundation RepairThe sub-contractor (Roberto Coronado) referred by ASFR did a fantastic job. I was impressed that Jae Wells from ASFR took to the time to have someone else call me to enlarge my brick wall opening. Their estimate was free, so they made no money off me. Only their sub-contractor, who gave me a quote of $160, was paid anything. He was very professional and even cleaned up all the debris left from grinding out the bricks
- American Standard Foundation RepairEverything went extremely well and I could not have found a better company to deal with considering all the factors involved. Thank you Angies List!
- American Standard Foundation RepairIt's been a year since my foundation repair and I am still thrilled with the results. It took a little longer than expected to complete the repair because they seemed to be quite busy with other jobs. However, the work was completed in an acceptable amount of time. The cracked brick was repaired so well that one cannot tell where the repair was made. Great job - I highly recommend this company
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPEBill and his guys worked over several days installing a fieldstone wall around two flowerbeds and a mailbox. Bill without hesitation sent his guys back out several times to modify things that I wanted done differently every step of the way until my vision was finally a reality. Any problems I identified aren't even worth mentioning because Bill and his team fixed all issues. I would without hesitation use them again in the future - and plan to do so
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesArrived on time, worked all day, very professional, explained in detail what they were doing. Laid covering down to protect floors in den. Cleaned area very well after completing job.
Last update on February 7, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Olive Branch
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Learn about the types of bricks used for masonry and home improvement.
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Find masonry contractors in
- Hickory Hill,
- Horn Lake,
- Red Banks,
- West Memphis,
masonry contractors in Olive Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair
- Foust Engineering 111 Weldon Dr
Madison, Mississippi 39110
- Foust Engineering
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPE7756 MORIARTY RD
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPE
- Mid-South Concrete4526 Hickory Branch Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38141
- Mid-South Concrete
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- Olshan Foundation Repair