Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in West Memphis, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in West Memphis
- SouthFace Renovations LLC.Southface Renovations completed a renovation of the first floor of our home in 2021. The scope of work included an addition that was approximately 25ft x 5ft (foundation to roofing), removing two interior walls, demo’ing an existing kitchen, installing 5 new windows, refinishing all existing hardwood flooring as well as adding new to match, exterior painting and gutters, and rebuilding the kitchen including all cabinets, countertops, appliances, lighting, plumbing and electrical. The owner Johnny and project manager Andrew were present on site as often as needed and available by text and email nearly 24/7. Workers were on our property nearly every single day and made good progress the entire time. With a project this size there will always be changes to the scope and problems that come up, and Southface handled each of these completely. They finished the job within the budget and timeframe they promised. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone
- Chimney & Masonry OutfittersIt was very well done. We communicated quite well with them. There was not a single problem with those guys. They were rather good. There was nothing that you would complain about.
- Parker's WorkshopExcellent job! He was interested in design and detail. He had great design ideas and paid exceptional attention to detail. The project turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined. He was not the cheapest or the most expensive company I interviewed but he was definitely the one that was interested in design and excellent work. He wanted to make sure that the project was perfect and that we were 100% satisfied. I would use him again on any project that I wanted to do
- American Standard Foundation RepairWe requested an estimate and Jae arrived on time and gave us a price for fixing our foundation. He was very knowledgeable and willing to work the repair around our schedules. A date was scheduled for the repair but bad weather forced them to come a day early. We were given advance notice that they would be coming early. On the first day of work, when deep holes were being dug by hand beneath the foundation, one of the workers accidentally cut our phone line. We notified Jae of the problem and he had one of his people come out a few hours later to fix the problem. The front porch cement replacement was also done on the first day. One of Jae's people also showed us how and where to place the gutter drainage pipes. The first phase of the repair was finished after a rain delay of one day. The second phase of the repair included the installation of four more piers and also the replacement of cracked mortar in the exterior brick work. The workers came on time and were finished in two days
- American Standard Foundation RepairEverything went extremely well and I could not have found a better company to deal with considering all the factors involved. Thank you Angies List!
- American Standard Foundation RepairIt's been a year since my foundation repair and I am still thrilled with the results. It took a little longer than expected to complete the repair because they seemed to be quite busy with other jobs. However, the work was completed in an acceptable amount of time. The cracked brick was repaired so well that one cannot tell where the repair was made. Great job - I highly recommend this company
- American Standard Foundation RepairThe sub-contractor (Roberto Coronado) referred by ASFR did a fantastic job. I was impressed that Jae Wells from ASFR took to the time to have someone else call me to enlarge my brick wall opening. Their estimate was free, so they made no money off me. Only their sub-contractor, who gave me a quote of $160, was paid anything. He was very professional and even cleaned up all the debris left from grinding out the bricks
- GROWTH SPURTS LANDSCAPEBill and his guys worked over several days installing a fieldstone wall around two flowerbeds and a mailbox. Bill without hesitation sent his guys back out several times to modify things that I wanted done differently every step of the way until my vision was finally a reality. Any problems I identified aren't even worth mentioning because Bill and his team fixed all issues. I would without hesitation use them again in the future - and plan to do so
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesThis company's inspection process was professional, with them showing me photos of the repairs needed. The two men who completed the repairs were careful to cover our hardwood floors and completely cleaned everything before leaving and we had a fire the same night! I highly recommend Cooperstown Services, A+++
- Coopertown Chimney & Wildlife ServicesWork was done in a very professional manner,,supervised by Ken, who seemed to be an expert. They did a beautiful job and cleaned up well afterward. The price seemed a little high to me, but then they did a lot, and I felt they really knew what they were doing. The fireplace works well and I've been very happy with the results
Masonry Contractors in West Memphis
- Business Description:Tip Top Home Services "Affordable Quality For Everyone" Family Owned &Operated 20+ Yrs EXP We pride ourselves in offering the most affordable pricing with out sacrificing the quality. Going above and beyond for our customers happiness, and getting the job done right on time the first time. We aren’t t finished with the job until we have your approval that we are. One of the only small businesses that offer a lifetime workmanship warranty on every job we do. Our company offers Sev..Recent Review:i absolutely loved Tip Top. both the techs and office staff treated me kindly, professionally and went above and beyond to make sure i was happy. They finished ahead of schedule and threw in a little extra free of charge. I will use them for anything i need in the future for sure thanks again guys!!! bravoXenia T.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:I was having a problem with suden standing water in our crawl space under the house during heavy periods of rain, and was worried that there was a foundation issue. I called American Standard and they sent Wes out to evaluate the situation. He was on time, professional and extremely helpful in explaining what was going on. Despite me noticing some settling cracks, Wes assured me that it was not a foundation issue, but it was in fact a drainage issue. He recommended that we get gutters (not a service of American Standard) on the house and see how it did and we would go from there. After getting the gutters, they helped quite a bit but they did not completely resolve our issue. Wes came back out to look at it and determined that the gutters were not getting the water far enough out from the house to allow for proper drainage. He suggested a drainage system that would tie into the gutters and get the water 10+feet out from the house. After determining it was a drainage issue I collected bids for the drainage work and American Standard was comparable, and the professionalism from Wes sealed the deal. The work was done neatly and timely the first time. It’s now one year later and the drainage work has worked wonders. It was an extremely wet summer and we are in middle a wet winter, and not only is there never water under the house, but it appears that the entire crawl space has dried out like I’ve never seen in our 6 years living here. Wes could have sold me foundation repair or crawl space sealing work that I didn’t need but he was honest and knew what was needed. I would highly recommend American Standard to anyone having any crawl space, foundation or drainage issuesJennifer M.
- Business Description:We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to de..Recent Review:Excellent! Eric and Neading were A ++++++. Doors look amazing. All the previous gaps are gone! He even went above and beyond weatherproofing and sealing around the dog door! Will definitely use again.Ellie K.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner from 2011-2019! We have been providing quality work in the Memphis area since 1975. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties. Our painters take pride in providing top quality services and attention to detail. We are also skilled in all types of carpentry work as well as other various home maintenance needs. Customer service is our priority! We are your one-stop shop for your next home maintenance project. Because we u..Recent Review:I absolutely recommend, they did a excellent job remodeling our bathroom from 1950s style to more modern look. We have a old antique bathtub that they refinished and brought back to life. This company did a excellent job painting, Sheetrock, floors and rebuilding a wall that was missing. Sebastian and his crew are the best! They were on timKimberly W.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of experience. Gene is on most projects from start to finish. No job is too big or too small. We are offering 10% off for new customers 25% off for decorative concrete. We accept checks as paymentRecent Review:Excellent!!! Eugene came quickly to give me an estimate and was a great guy to do business with. After several attempts to do the job due to another contractor not performing his work on time and weather delays, the work was finally completed. Eugene was very understanding about the delays and did the work as quickly as possible as he knew that my pool renovation was dependent on him completing his work. He squeezed me into his busy schedule and the pool renovation went off right on schedule. There was also quite a bit of dirt to haul off which he did and left the job site clean and neat. Thanks EugeneJames S.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Award winning.Recent Review:Essentially, we had our fireplace almost completely replaced--except for the bricks. The work went well. Workers were always here when they were scheduled and worked quietly and efficiently until the job was finished. We were afraid the job would be dirty, particularly inside because such extensive replacement had to be done. However, we were amazed at how little soot, ashes and dirt escaped into our den--practically none. The job was done on budget and on timeJohn P.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:The seller refused to give concessions for the repairs so we backed out of the purchase. Olshan professionals performed a very thorough inspection and assessment. They are extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their services.Shane G.
- Business Description:We are a construction company out of North MS. Please give us a call with any questionsRecent Review:The Hankins crew did excellent work, and although we experienced a couple minor bumps in the road, we are very pleased with the outcome. Mr. Hankins was pleasant to work with, fair, and accessible throughout the projectCindy C.
- Business Description:Landscapes Works, Inc. can design, install and build a landscape that is both flourishing and functional. As your landscape contractor we can help you to create the landscape of your dreams with colorful annual and perennial flowers, trees, shrubs and a variety of native plant species. You will approve the design concept before any work begins and before any money is spent for plants or materials. We offer complete landscape services including hardscape, drainage and irrigation. Whether it's..Recent Review:<p>I telephoned and left a message for Michael Wayt on 9/16/14, and he called back immediately. I explained that I wanted to consult with him in person about planting several trees and shrubs in my yard. He said he would call back the next day to schedule an appointment, which he did. He arrived on 9/19, on time, for the consultation. He was knowledgeable, professional, and personable, and, from my perspective, our meeting was a success. He provided lots of helpful suggestions. He said he would draw up a plan and estimate for me in about a week. (There was no urgency about getting the plantings done; I was shooting for sometime in November.) </p> <p>Michael's initial proposal arrived via email on 9/30, and over the next few weeks he and I exchanged questions, answers, and ideas via email and telephone about what specific shrubs and trees we should plant. Eventually, I sent him my final list, including a couple of landscaping tasks, and he sent me a quote of $1,775. </p> <p>My list: Extend by 3 feet an existing low, brick border; provide and lay 6 stepping stones; transplant 5 existing shrubs; dig up and discard 2 existing shrubs; provide and plant 6 new shrubs; provide and plant 1 small crape myrtle; and provide and plant 3 trees. </p> <p>Michael and two assistants arrived at 8:15 on 11/4 and completed all the work by 12:30. One additional thing they did was to take the sod that they had removed to dig holes for the new plantings and plant it in areas that needed an infusion of healthy grass. All the planting, transplanting, and landscaping was done carefully and attractively, and the crew then watered all the plantings. Thankfully, they did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards. </p> <p>Michael was a real pleasure to work with throughout the process. Not only was he professional, knowledgeable, and personable, he exhibited a good sense of humor. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again for future plantings and landscaping. My only suggestion to Michael would be to answer all emails. A few times, I had to follow up my email with a phone call because he hadn't answered the email.</p> <p>The final cost was a little lower than the quote because I (rather than Michael) purchased 4 of the shrubs at a local nursery, and Michael provided some mulch and transplanted the sod (see above), neither of which had been included in the quote.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /></p> <br /JAMES G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in West Memphis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Landscape Works Inc2562 Sam Cooper Blvd
Memphis, Tennessee 38112
- Landscape Works Inc
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Strickland Construction71 Beaver Rd
Munford, Tennessee 38058
- Strickland Construction
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash