Most home computer networks have a router with a wireless component. Here's what to know about wireless security and how to ensure a safe internet connection.
Get matched with top computer repair services in Biloxi, MS
There are 4 highly-rated local computer repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Computer Repair Reviews in Biloxi
- Affordable Computer RepairI think the world of Kelvin and wouldn't have anyone else come out to fix my computer. He has been really great and is a really nice person.
- Affordable Computer RepairFine. I've used him several times before. I probably wouldn't call anyone else because he's very reasonable, knows his job, and I was very pleased with him.
- Geek Squad - Best BuyGreat service. Darrin was friendly, knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. Very professional. Appointment was right on time, Job completed 30 minutes before schedule. You may pay a few dollars more but with the quality and lifetime warranty it is well worth the cost. 100% Satisfied!
- Geek Squad Best BuyWell done, Person well qualified and professional. Arrived on time and was knowledgeable about equipment. He answerer all asked questions.
- Computer UniverseThey are so dishonest. I bought a desktop and it also had a monitor that was LED which was the latest technology. The monitor alone was $500 and the computer was about $700. The total cost was about $1100. I didn’t install it right away. I bought my daughter a laptop and it was expensive. I bought my computer from them because there was lifetime support on the computer. I don’t know much about computers and so I wanted that support. They said they would transfer all of her photos and stuff to her new computer from the old one. They said they would charge me $50. We took it to them and they transferred it. Two months later she had to have Microsoft software and at a good price. They offered a free check with that offer. The people who helped her with the software checked her computer and they told her there was something wrong with the computer and there was no virus or anything. It should have had more memory on it because it was advanced and a newer laptop. He told us it was missing a lot of RAM. He said half of it was missing. They stole that memory off it. I had not turned on the new computer in my house till then. I was waiting to remodel my office in my new house and I didn’t turn it on yet. I took it straight away to somewhere else to check if it was new and fine. They told me my hard drive had crashed and it was no good. It turned on but it had all static stuff. They did that to my computer from the beginning. I took it back to them and told the owner about the issues and he called me a liar. I told him I went to another place and checked. I told him his technicians were stealing and he laughed at me. I went to another shop and they offered me the memory at a very cheap price after knowing what I went through. They installed it for me as well. Computer Universe was willing to take my computer back at 20% less than the price and we decided to keep the monitor because it was brand new. We thought we would save more by keeping the monitor. After using this monitor for 3 months it went out. It used to shake uncontrollably whenever you type. It would take an hour to type 5 keys. The owner is rude and not at all professional. His demeanor and persona shows like he is a complete redneck. He dresses the part and he is the part and he is not a computer geek like you would expect him to be. I can’t believe that this man doesn’t know after hearing all these complaints. It was obnoxious to deal with him. I would never recommend him
- BLADE COMPUTERSThis was about two or three years ago. I had used Blade prior to this, they fixed the computer and they did an excellent job. My grandson received a brand new computer for Christmas. He was in his bedroom and his screen got torn, but he could still use his computer. I said to him, we will take it to Blades and get a new screen. None of the screens they had fit, so we ordered a new screen. She eventually found one that did work. Her handling of the computer was extremely rough. It initially booted up, then it died. The computer no longer worked. I am not sure, if we left the computer there or we took it with us. I know that my husband went back to them and got our money back. She did not want to give us the money back. Her husband came out and wanted to know what was going on. He made her give the money back. We had to buy our grandson a brand new computer. I would not recommend them to anybody
Last update on August 2, 2017
Computer Repair Experts in Biloxi
Explore our Solution Center for helpful computer repair expert articles
No one wants to be the victim of a data breach or email hack. Learn how to protect yourself from getting your email account hacked or stolen by a cyber thief.
Find computer repair services in
computer repair services in Biloxi
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama 35750
- Bama Computer Repair
- E-Racer Tech Support2240 W Woolbright Road
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
- E-Racer Tech Support
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
Olathe, Kansas 66062
- NortonLive Services350 Ellis Street
Mountain View, California 94043
- NortonLive Services
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES11810 Parklawn Drive Suite 208
Rockville, Maryland 20852
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES