PCPC Support

Internet Service
Office Equipment Repair
Graphic Design
Computer Sales

PCPC Support is the most affordable computer repair solution in the industry. We guarantee fast, quality repairs EVERY TIME!. Available 6 days a week. Give us an opportunity to make you a life long customer....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Quality Electric

We have several electricians and trucks in order to meet the needs of our customers.

The Theater People

We specialize in custom home technology solutions such as home automation, security, home networking/WiFi, home theater, and home audio. We also perform installations in commercial spaces. As emerging technologies become more complex, our experts can guide you through the process. From purchase decisions to installation and cleanup, we can help you through it all. We will sit down with you in your home and draw out a plan that best fits your needs and budget, laying out several options each step of the way. We want you to be confident in your decision so that you can get the most out of your home!

Offers by The Theater People on Angi

06/30/2016

They fixed my work computer so fast I thought nothing was wrong , they got to the point so fast it was kinda amazing definitely hiring them again

Description of Work
Fixed my computer at work now it works good

Category office equipment repair

02/18/2016

Easy to work work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
Easy to work with and did a great job.

11/10/2015

I had an appointment by phone. He was there and ready on time. He came unto my computer, fixed errors, removed junk and potential threats. He also re-installed Trend Micro security which is superior .I highly recommend him. You can trust this guy.

Description of Work
Anthony came unto my computer, cleaned any viruses and errors and took off some files some clown from Time Warner cable installed. He is fast, knows his stuff, easy to work with and trustworthy.

08/01/2015

It turned out alright. They did it over the internet. They didn't come out. There were no additional charges beyond the big deal price. My computer was so old. It really didn't last very long. The computer went slow again. I think they did as good as they could have done.

Description of Work
They tried to get my computer to run a little faster.

07/08/2015

I don't think he really did much. It still wasn't fixed. It was a phone call.

Description of Work
I used PCPC Support.

Category computer repair

Remote Repair Specialist. Schedule now to get your computer running at it's best. We have the BEST price and BEST service. We guarantee that we'll eliminate all malware, spyware and virus' on your PC. Call 844-TRY-PCPC Today! (844-879-7272)

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover