Cheaper Than A Geek

Computer Training
Website Design & Development
Computer Sales
Internet Service

We are a Nationwide, full service computer repair and service company with over 17 years of experience. We provide technical solutions to all, from residential clients to business owners. We specialize in business IT support and solutions, PC and MAC Repairs, data recovery, custom built desktops, and in-home and remote computer repair services. We are fully committed to your satisfaction and will get the job done right with fast and friendly service. Nationwide remote support is also available, with any first-time Angie’s list customer receiving 10% off labor!...

Hardware Hero LLC

Hardware Hero is a Computer and Network Maintenance and repair company. Providing timely, knowledgeable and efficient service for family, and business devices.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

12/28/2018

very well, it did not require a new hard drive disk

Description of Work
Remove virus in hard drive disk

06/14/2018

They answered the phone promptly. They had a technician call us in an hour or so to verify the type of problem. We chose to drop it off the next morning. They said it would take a week which I thought was too long. But... Three days later they called and offered two approaches to fix it. They could not promise to save our data files. We had them restore the o s. It wiped all our other programs, but they saved our data...yea! They asked if we wanted them to reload any programs like Office, or Chrome, etc. it was $80 per program so we opted to do that ourselves once we got it back. That was pretty easy once the machine worked again. They were all knowledgeable and all were professional.

Description of Work
Our windows o s was corrupted.

Category computer repair

Thank you for your feedback, have a great day!

05/15/2018

It went very well. The motherboard on our computer died. He found a new one for us and had it installed in no time. We needed it done by a particular date and he finished the job quickly. He also helped us update the computer. We would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Work on our computer

Category computer repair

Thank you so much for the feedback, and have a great day!

01/30/2018

Cheaper Than A Geek has worked on my PC laptop and my desktop Mac. Each time I worked with them I got a timely reply and the staff was very knowledgeable. I also liked that they offered me several convenient options to meet my needs and the situation. I have had remote service work done on my desktop and sent my laptop to them; both times everything went smoothly and I felt I could trust this company, the process and know the final results will be what I expected and the agreed upon fee.

Description of Work
Computer Repir

12/13/2017

I was in the market for a laptop and was all ready to go with this wonderful company when I discovered my husband had purchased one for me for Christmas. While I was unable to purchase from this company I would say with no hesitation that I would choose this wonderful service. I spoke with a gentleman named Chris and the time and effort he took in providing me with guidance and suggestions amazed me.. I am the owner of a small business and recognize the importance of excellence in customer service and the service I received was beyond impressive. Prompt reply to my call, friendly helpful and engaging customer service. A sincere desire to provide the right product at the right price with no attempts to push me into anything other than what would be best. I feel bad that I was not able to purchase from them and I just want to say that if you want to be treated excellently without pressure by people who know what they are doing and have a passion for their job then this company is for you. Although I was not able to buy from them I do want Chris to know that the service provided was beyond all expectations. I talked to quite a few companies in my quest for a laptop and were it not for the gift from my husband I would have chosen this company. The embodiment of what is good in customer service ..the ability to delight and to provide expertise and a heart for their customer has impressed me mightily. Keep up the good work and should I ever need a computer or work on one this is hands down the company I would choose.

Description of Work
I was in the market for a laptop.

Category computer sales

Thank you so much for the kind words, and have a great day!

06/05/2017

Fine; they cleaned up my computer remotely. I ended up having to reset the computer but I don't think that was their fault, I think the software they used couldn't identify the problem.

Description of Work
Having problems with my computer shutting off all the time

05/22/2017

I delivered the laptop to a UPS store where they retrieved it. They replaced the screen and had it back to me within two weeks.

Description of Work
The screen of my HP laptop had developed anomalies -- squiggly lines, pixellation, dead pixesl, etc.

Category computer repair

Hi and thanks for your feedback! Is there anything further we can do to wow you?

03/29/2017

Aa I recall, at first they were willing to come to my home. Not sure why, but the representative later told me they could not come to my home to repair my computer. Further, they wanted me to drop off my computer at a 3rd-party location, adding they would go by and get it within a couple of days and attempt to repair. I was not at all comfortable with that scenario. In not saying they are not good (or bad) at what they do. I am saying that set-up was not comforting and was the primary reason I chose not to use this company.

Description of Work
Needed to have a computer technician come to my home to diagnose & fix problem that prevented my Mac Pro from booting properly.

Category computer repair

Hi! Please call or email us at your convenience; we have no record of you contacting us. Thanks!

03/22/2017

It was okay. I can't complain about it. It was a little weird because you didn't deal with the guy directly, you went through UPS to get to him, but it worked. They delivered it back to the UPS store. I did not actually get to speak to them face to face so that was a little offsetting. The guy was real friendly on the phone and he was real knowledgeable, but I would like to have actually seen him rather than taking it to a UPS store. It was a lot of work, but at the same time I wasn't expecting it (to cost) that much. I expected it to be a little less, but he did do a lot of work.

Description of Work
They basically wiped the viruses from it and they had to reload the operating system. It was a lot of work that had to be done to it.

09/02/2016

CHris was courteous, smiling and knew his stuff. Feel good that we have this resource.

Description of Work
Routine visit, very informative very helpful. Tested printer.

Category computer repair

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy you are happy!

Data or Disaster Recovery, Slow PC's, Wireless Network Configuration & Repair, Laptop Repairs & Upgrades, Data & File Backup, Virus & Spyware Infestations, PC Upgrading & Parts Repair, Operating System Installation & Reinstallation, Printer Installation, VOIP/Vonage Installation & Repair, All Things Networked

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check