Ace Tree Svc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

20875 Lamar Road

Weston, MO 64098

Ace Tree Service is a well established company in Kansas City, which serves the surrounding communities too. We offer the best in customer service, as well as professionalism. Our company prides itself on integrity, so our work replicates that. Call us for your next tree removal....

tree service (52)hauling (4)lawn care (3)mulch delivering (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

02/02/2019

I highly recommend this tree service. I will definitely use this tree service again. They were very punctual, professional, courteous, and skillful. There pricing was very reasonable. They very carefully and skillfully lifted our tree limb from our neighbor's roof with a boom truck along with rope rigging from our tree, without causing any more damage. They very skillfully removed a large long tre...

Description of Work
Snow storm damage: Remove our tree limb from our neighbor's roof without causing any more damage. Remove tree limb that overhung our house, Remove tree limbs that were blocking the path of our utility from re-stinging our downed power line. Remove an apple tree. Removed many limbs downed by the snow storm.

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

09/16/2018

JW was quick to respond to my initial request for a quote for the removal of a dead evergreen. He came within a few days and did the work on this tree. We discussed the work needed on the large maple tree. He worked with me on dates to have the work done. His team did a good job on the tree, was careful not to hit the house with any of the branches as they were removed. Did a good clean up job. I ...

Description of Work
Work on a large maple tree and removed a dead evergreen tree. Needed dead branches & branches over the chimney removed

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

04/11/2018

Called to get an estimate and he came out that day looked at what all I needed done. I gave him a call back a few days later say we would like to go with his services. He told me it would be a week before he could be out to complete the job. About a week later, I received a call a 8 am saying he would be out that day to trim the tree and cut down the 2 bushed. He said that he could not grind the s...

Description of Work
Tree trimming, two bushes cut down, and one stump grinded

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

12/12/2017

They were professional, had really good equipment. The wife asked for a slab out of the big oak and they were more than accommodating and removed a lilac bush taken over by poison ivy. Would recommend, very reasonable price compared to other bids I got.

Description of Work
Three trees removed, stump grinding, removed all the debris and back filled all the holes.

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

11/06/2017

Excellent! Trees look great and yard was cleaned up nicely.

Description of Work
We had two trees removed and five trees trimmed.

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

10/18/2017

It was a couple of different times I had them come out. They ground up stumps. The cost was reasonable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They cut down probably 4 cottonwoods, 2 thin oak, and trimmed up a big sycamore. they cut a big limb off a big sycamore.

Work Completed On 03/03/2017

10/17/2017

I called Ace Tree Service and talked briefly to Jay. Background noises suggested that he was at a job sight. He asked me to call back and he would let it go to voicemail so I could leave him a message. I called his voicemail and left my information and his voicemail said that he would get back to me. When I talked to him on the phone, he said he would call back that same evening Well, it's been ap...

Description of Work
I needed a tall Cottonwood tree looked at along with a bid to at least remove some limbs and trim it, as it has been beaten somewhat by the weather (high winds).

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

09/26/2017

Great. The owner and crew were punctual very polite and professional. They are tree artist. Would use them again and I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Trees removed and trimmed.

Work Completed On 09/23/2017

08/16/2017

Ace Tree Service was asked to cut down the tree and do the stump grinding within a week. Their crew showed up the next working day, and in record time the work was done and the yard, driveway and the street was cleaned spotless. The next day the crew with the stump grinder was there and the work was completed. These crews were very courteous and skilled at their jobs. Their prices were the lowest ...

Description of Work
We call to have a tree taken down and the stump ground.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

07/05/2017

There was a 4 man crew. When they got started, they didn't stop until everything was trimmed and totally cleaned up.

Description of Work
They trimmed 2 trees, most of the work was on a 65 ft. oak tree. They removed all of the dead , limbs and cleaned up the tree so we won't need any work on our trees for 5 to 10 years.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017