Cook Roofing Co LLC

Founded 1913 • With Angi since October 2008

4.4

-Cook Roofing Company LLX has a full service, experienced staff that is proficient in all kinds of roofing, guttering and painting. -Fully insured. -A 50% deposit is normally required upon signing a contract and full payment is due upon completion. -We do roof inspection, evaluation and appraisal for individuals and companies. -Some financing is available....

Kings River Cleaning

We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!

Tri-State Gutters and Exterior

We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.

Offers by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior on Angi
Premiere Exterior Solutions

Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered at a very competitive price point. Ask about our meet or beat policy. FINANCING: NO MONEY DOWN, UP TO $100,000 UNSECURED HOME IMPROVEMENT LOANS (WAC). WE ALSO OFFER SAME AS CASH PROGRAMS UP TO 21 MONTHS.

05/01/2021

Overall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement, siding, guttering, window replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

10/23/2013

Great. Prompt, cleaned up the work site, responsive on first call.

Description of Work
Installed gutter screens after cleaning gutter. Also replace two vent caps on the roof.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

10/08/2013

Called twice and setup 2 appointments. Did not show for either appointment. Didn't call to say he wasn't going to make either appointment. Didn't apologize when I called after he missed the first appointment. Eventually Dennis showed up and looked at the roof. The estimate matched the final price. He must have taken 5 phone calls during the 20 minutes he was at the house which was a little ignorin...

Description of Work
Did not show for either appointment.

09/23/2013

The quality of work was excellent. Once the job was started it was completed in a timely manner. They cleaned up when the job was completed. After I contracted with them it rained here for 2 weeks so the job was delayed and that was understandable. My problem was they were not good at communicating with me during that delay.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

07/05/2013

Provider carefully measured, inspected, and gave me a most professional itemized estimate /recommendations. Furthermore, he offered to assist the insurance adjuster and arrived promptly when called. This very experienced company was most pleasant to work with and I would not hesitate to use them or recommend them to others in the future.

Description of Work
I was requiring roof work on 5 different buildings.

Cook Roofing Company LLC offers: metal, shingling, TPO roofs, tile, and roof repair. We make and install gutters as well as do gutter repair. We can do specialized work with our metal forming machines in terms of metal roofing, gutters, and siding on site. Installation of skylights is also provided.

We do NOT roof over existing roofs as it destroys the life of the new roof. We do not provide electrical or plumbing services.

Ask For Details