There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Get matched with top lights in Maryville, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Maryville
- Britt Electrcial Associates Group LLCExcellent, Dan’s work was very efficient and accommodating. Price was about right for the work done.
- SWITCH ELECTRICAL (formerly Jhart)Employees are respectful, knowledgeable professionals. They arrived on time and completed the work timely. The manager Joe was always available to answer my questions. Even after the job was complete, he took the time to answer my follow-up questions. I would definitely rehire Switch Electrical for future projects. They impressed me so much, I would recommend them to my family and friends read less
- County Remodeling CoVery well. Knew exactly what they were doing. Performed great work, no mess to clean up and were very courteous. Great work!
- Spark Daddy LLCSuper easy to work with and did a great job. Great communication also made the project run smoothly.
- Landesign LLCThere is simply no one better. George Tucker and his team are fantastic. They have reformed our outdoor space from a literal jungle to something you would only see in magazines. In addition to the superior work, George and the Team are professional, excellent communicators and responsive. Landesign has completed a number of projects for us and each and every time the work has been completed beautifully and on schedule. George also takes the time to understand what you want and what level of maintenance you will tolerate when he designs. He then takes the time to sit down with you, with the design, and discuss the approach. Truly the best read less
- Bill Smith Electrical SolutionsIt was a rarity here at the lake. Bill returned phone calls when promised, his crew showed up on time on both occasions, were polite, worked fast, worked clean and the prices never varied from the extremely reasonable estimates.
- Bill Smith Electrical SolutionsCalls were answered promptly and they called back when they said they would. Appointments for free estimate and actual work were kept and they were pleasant, professional and treated our home with care. I would recommend this company to family and friends without hesitation.
- Danna Enterprises LLCAll of the work was done as promised. There were complications with the new faucet and Frank spent much more time than expected to install it. I will definitely call him for work needed on our deck next spring.
- Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLCWe had Andy build us a shed under our lake house. We wanted it to match the one we already had. He did an awesome job and doubled our storage space. It looks just like the current one, which is what we wanted. He even fixed additional electrical work that was necessary, but unknown at the beginning of the job. He is great to work with read less
- ALFERMAN ELECTRICOne person came out for the service. It took about 5 hours for the work o be completed. I graded them an A overall because of the excellence. He left the area impeccable. What stood out was their expertise.
Lights in Maryville
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy.. read lessRecent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing work read lessBruce H.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:General contracting and remodeling servicesRecent Review:excellent. He does nice work, we are very happy with the results.Cheri E.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIK read lessRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooring read lessBruce S.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultation read lessRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our home read lessJesse W.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
Find lights in
- Burlington Junction
- Mound City
- Grant City
- King City
- Rock Port
- Saint Joseph
lights in Maryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.4317 South Farm Road 137
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All About Electric11983 County Road 637 / P.O. Box 884
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-N-One Outdoor Solutions6401 Quarry Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Assured Building Products LLC.77 Hi-Line Dr.
- A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair
- Geoff Eiffert Company Llc5662 S Terry Ave
- Geoff Eiffert Company Llc
- K's Construction1157 PCR 508
- K's Construction
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc