Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Maryville, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Maryville
- Yoder LLCVery pleased w/ all of Samuel’s work & have him scheduled to do more work this spring. He is very dependable, timely & great communications.
- CUSTOM DISCOUNT EXTERIORSFrom the estimate to completion of the job it was the best experience I've had with a service company. My schedule is busy and Tom was able to give the estimate without me meeting him. He broke down the pricing into sections as I asked so I could pick and choose what we wanted done. I was pleasantly surprised with their pricing. They worked with my schedule and were able to do the job on a Saturday so I didn't have to take off work. The crews were supposed to arrive at 8am and they were there by 7:30am which was a nice surprise. I felt bad for the crew because it was one of the hottest days of the year, but they did not rush through it to get out of the heat. They took their time and explained everything to me, showed me the products they were installing, etc. I didn't get the crew's names, but one guy in particular went out of his way to make sure I was fully informed. They were done and completely cleaned up by 11:30am. Tom stopped by toward the end to meet with me and make sure we were happy with the job and to drop off a lien waiver. I was extremely happy with the entire process from start to finish. I have other work to be done and I will definitely use them again
- A 1 Home Renovations and Painting IncWe scheduled the work for a cetain date and could not accomplish the task due to inclement weather. Steve stayed in contact with me to work around the inconvenience and found a break in the sorms. They (Steve and his crew) showed up on time as scheduled and began working emmediately. What I thougt would take all day, or possibly two days, was completed by early afternoon of the same day and to my total satisfaction. They are definitely on the front of the line for future work
- Shelton Siding CoThis was one of the best contractor experiences I have had in my life. All work was performed on time and exceeded all expectations. They ordered and installed doors, windows, siding, soffits, and gutters. Now working on a deck and pergola. This was an older home so they also reframed openings and replaced wood wherever it was necessary. Excellent work and very professional
- Andy Man Thee Handy Man LLCWe had Andy build us a shed under our lake house. We wanted it to match the one we already had. He did an awesome job and doubled our storage space. It looks just like the current one, which is what we wanted. He even fixed additional electrical work that was necessary, but unknown at the beginning of the job. He is great to work with
- Loftis ConstructionCouldn't have asked for a more professional experience. The crew was curtious and there was zero clean up left for us. The estimate given was on target and they finished just under budget. I will definitely use them again!
- North Star Homes & Development LLCI was impressed with the professionalism. They always maintained good communication and worked in a timely manner. I'm not one to offer praise easily but I was very happy with their work and price. They stayed within budget and we talked over a few minor additions I wanted during the project. I did not feel pressured to purchase more items. I would definitely use them again
- Contractor Plus LLCThe contracting firm Contracting Plus has just finished a major addition of a great room, deck, and wheel-chair ramp to our home. Owners Ken and Cindy Kubalek were outstanding in every aspect of this job, from initial planning through ordering and timely delivery of materials, construction, accounting, and final wrap-up. When we first discussed the addition, Ken and Cindy knew exactly what questions to ask to help us refine our plans, then gave us a very timely quote which was reasonable without cutting any corners. The survey and zoning inspection revealed problems with our initial plans, but Ken immediately suggested alternatives to obtain what we wanted?a problem-solving skill that came up several times during the project. He knows his job thoroughly, and is attentive to every detail. When the job began in mid-January, Ken and his crew worked through cold and some bad weather to get the supports and framing up in a very short time?about ten days. Yet every step, from the concrete piers to the framing was extremely solid. Ken?s philosophy is to overbuild when in doubt, because he wants his work to last! Every aspect of this job, from the fireplace, heating and cooling, interior finish work, and exterior appearance attests to the extremely high quality of their work. The most important quality of Contracting Plus is reliability. In addition to Ken and Cindy, who were always prompt in responding to any requests we made, every member of their crew was on the job, on time, and working hard all day. We had heard horror stories of construction companies that would not show up for days, or whose workers would fail to appear. Indeed, it was comments from others on Angie?s List about their reliability that led us to Contracting Plus. We and our neighbors were very impressed that the work never stopped, that the workers were so motivated and excellent at their jobs, and that they seemed to enjoy working together and for Ken. Further, the crew was unfailingly polite, willing to answer any questions, and tried to respect our privacy even when working inside our house. Efficiency is another trait of the Kubalek company. Cindy has made a science of ordering delivery of materials so that they arrive exactly when needed. Ken worked with his overseer, Cary Seddon, to plan each day?s work so that each member of the crew wasted no time. The only delay was caused by the two blizzards in February that prevented their HVAC subcontractor from making final connections?there were no delays in work by Contracting Plus and Cary was on the job even on the worst snow days. Inevitably plans evolved as we went along, and Ken and Cindy were happy to help us make decisions, get quotes for unanticipated changes, and quickly resolve all problems very professionally. We are delighted with every aspect of our new room and deck. Contracting Plus is an excellent company and deserves the very highest recommendation
- Paint It Rite LLCThey did a great job. It's been several years since they painted it and it still looks great. Price was good and the whole team was very nice and did a great job. I would certainly use them again.
- Hotle ConstructionThe project has gone extremely well, it couldn't have gone any better. He has prices that are better than fair. He stood behind his work and he can do the work of three men. He is fantastic, and a good honest man. I have trusted him with the keys to my home.
Contractors in Maryville
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free alwaysRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.BJ S.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
- Business Description:We specialize in full siding and window replacement along with our Patent Pending siding repair system. We are proud to offer homeowners a choice when it comes to addressing your outdated and deteriorating siding. In an industry that is overwhelmed with "full replacement" companies, we have the affordable alternative to full siding replacement. Please contact us today to learn more about our Patent Pending repair system and what we can do for you! We also offer James Hardie siding products. A..Recent Review:The work was substandard at best. I was deceived on the work that would be performed. I was told at the time of sales that the wood siding I had would be cut back and replaced with similar material. It was not. It was replaced with what appears to be a type of trim. I had originally called in because I wanted my house painted. They then only painted the siding and told me the trim would be extra after they had already started the job. At this point I felt like I was being held hostage to their demands. Since they had already started the job they would do what would normally cost over $2000 for around $1600. I elected not to have this additional work performed. I would have NEVER had them do any work had I known this from the beginning. There is caulk everywhere. Nothing was taped or masked. The paint lines are not straight or even. Sometimes they would paint the side of the trim the same color as the siding. In other places they wouldn't. They washed out their brushes with my house in my yard. One night they left the hose on. I asked them not to wash their brushes in my grass and one of them was rude about it. Do not recommend. The owner offered me $200 off for my troubles. I just wanted the job done right. This isn't it. A month later and I'm still waiting for them to come and touch up spots where they set their ladder against the wet paint and you can see marks on the siding because of itRobert L.
- Business Description:Bill Foster Contractor & Builder, LLC is fully insured and OSHA certified. The Fosters have been in the construction business in Maryville, MO for 118 years.
- Business Description:We are a family run business for 16 years and have 2 employees and we do sub-contract out depending on size of job. We ask for half up front with a contract signed before starting the job and we offer senior discounts and military discounts. We do commerical jobs and we accept cash and credit cards
- Business Description:Hom Repair
- Business Description:We are a family owned and managed business that does engineering and technology design and development for the.automotive industry and construction industry if you can dream it we can build it we take pride in our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Business Description:Building and remodeling needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Burlington Junction
- Mound City
- Grant City
- King City
- Rock Port
- Saint Joseph
general contractors in Maryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Arrowood Residential Construction6320 Pamela Drive
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ACO Do-It
- K's Construction1157 PCR 508
- K's Construction
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Midwest Storm Restoration - Maryville8825 Bond
Overland Park, Kansas
- Milbourn Roofing & Sheet Metal19950 State Highway 6
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Missouri Web Bay32 Durham Drive
- Modern Renovations3408 Sacramento Street
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- MR PROJECTS17203 Lynda Cir
- Mac Company
- Platinum Coatings And Construction LLC810 E. Franklin St.
- Platinum Coatings And Construction LLC
- R K Carpentry LLC21968 Meinershagen Rd
- Randolph Deveolpment100 N Lafayette St. Suite F
- Rateliff Contracting LLC1036 Hackberry Ct.
- Reds Construction422 South Depot Street
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- R K Carpentry LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Shelton Siding Co14311 US 71-BUS
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Siding Repair Systems112 Mariae Ln
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- The Handiman Service2305 St Joseph Ave
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service861 E. Cherry Street
- TYLER CONSTRUCTION3510 COUNTY ROAD 309
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
- Warner Construction