If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lebanon, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lebanon
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- Key-Con LLC.Tanner & Christy were super fantastic through the whole process of our exterior hardscape project. We built a tri-level rear deck with heavy wood columns & a surrounding walkway. Key-Con came out in an afternoon and had all the column footers poured as well as the walkway forms in place. The next day our stamped walkway was placed & finished. Outside of the speedy & quality workmanship, Tanner was on the phone with me multiple times & had two visits to our house prior to the handshake. He was back out once (probably multiple times) after the work was complete to ensure it was not only up to our expectations but his as well. On top of all that Tanner & crew worked exceptionally well with & around the other subcontractors (Landscape & Decking) that were performing work on the same days. Family owned, quality contractors are extremely rare in this day & age. Key-Con showed exemplary integrity from day one until final invoice was paid. These guys are freakin' great...highly recommend
- Key-Con LLC.Great people to work with ! They were on the job when they said they would be and cared about how the job turned out. The pictures do not show the finished product as they will be coming back tomorrow to put bricks next to the steps when they are set. Love my new steps. Great price. They are even going to come install my hand railing when it comes in since I wanted to order it myself. These guys are awesome! I highly recommend them
- RV Construction, LLCThey were very professional. The project was completed in a timely manner and at the price that was stated. I would most definitely hire again.
- Key-Con LLC.They were great throughout the whole process. It was great to be able to use one company for machine excavation, all dirt work, footings, foundation and back filling.
- Key-Con LLC.They were quick to schedule after meeting and reviewing what I wanted done, and the work was finished quickly and cleaned up when they were pouring my new patio.
- Martell Davis Construction LLCVery well, I would recommend service again. Positive attitude and knows what he’s is doing and very nice and is sharp worker.
- Jason Kleinheider Construction, LLCJason and his team did a great job on our sidewalk. It was wonderful to see work so well done. His craftsmanship and work ethic reassured us. He consulted us to make sure we got what we wanted and needed. He charged a fair price, and we would use him again. In fact, in a couple of weeks, he will be back starting on our driveway
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago
- Foundation 1All work was done with extreme care, they kept us updated as things came up. The team was cheerful, polite and friendly even though the job turned out to be bigger than initially expected. Clean up was impressive. Even though the job took longer than expected, the initial bid was not increased. Great job, we highly recommend Foundation 1
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lebanon
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete contractor who pride ourselves on expert project management and top notch quality of services rendered. We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and fair prices to provide you with superior quality concrete service. We offer a complete line of residential and commercial concrete services, including foundations, driveways, sidewalks, patios, porches, removal, stamped and decorative concrete. Give us a call today for a free estimate from your premiere..Recent Review:Tanner & Christy were super fantastic through the whole process of our exterior hardscape project. We built a tri-level rear deck with heavy wood columns & a surrounding walkway. Key-Con came out in an afternoon and had all the column footers poured as well as the walkway forms in place. The next day our stamped walkway was placed & finished. Outside of the speedy & quality workmanship, Tanner was on the phone with me multiple times & had two visits to our house prior to the handshake. He was back out once (probably multiple times) after the work was complete to ensure it was not only up to our expectations but his as well. On top of all that Tanner & crew worked exceptionally well with & around the other subcontractors (Landscape & Decking) that were performing work on the same days. Family owned, quality contractors are extremely rare in this day & age. Key-Con showed exemplary integrity from day one until final invoice was paid. These guys are freakin' great...highly recommendShane M.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Serving St. Louis since 1955.Recent Review:I hired Quality Waterproofing to extend a buried downspout/sump pump drain that was poorly placed by a competitor 4 years ago. The competitor placed the pop up drain 10 feet from the house in a low spot, which created a swamp. Quality did an A+ job fixing the problem. They were timely, professional and UNDER budget. Very honest and high quality work. They even did some extra sodding and dirt work at no chargeJeffrey D.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Thanks for checking out KD Signature Construction! My name is Kody and I am the owner/operator. I have 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction and have 7 years of experience in Residential Construction. I believe this is what the Lord has lead me to do, helping people with what I know best. Looking forward to working with youRecent Review:KD Signature Construction delivered excellent results in a timely manner. The KD crew went above and beyond to assure my project specifications were achieved on time and on budget. I highly recommend.David R.
- Business Description:With 34 years of experience, we are the Foundation experts in Linneus and the surrounding area. Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:From the very beginning, Gingerichs Durable Foundations exceeded our expectations. They are delightful to work with, very professional, and do exceptional work. When a problem arose, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we ended up with the patio look we dreamed of. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list and we would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a reliable company who provides exceptional craftsmanship. Thank you David, Jason, Ivan, Jesse, and MarkTina R.
- Business Description:Joshua Deatherage Builders, LLC is your local full service Southern Missouri area remodeling contractor providing a wide range of home improvement services. We also provide services such as electrical and plumbing installations. Our Remodeling Contractor services complete your home goals with Residential Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling, New Construction, Plumbing, Electrical, Window Replacement, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Flooring, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Painting, Framing a..Recent Review:They came the same day, were super courteous and worked until after Midnight.Christina B.
- Business Description:Family Owen and operated full service paving company with over 25 years in business and A rated with BBB . Where quality work and customer satisfaction is our goalRecent Review:Horrible. Do not use this company. We were completely ripped off by them. The work we paid them for was not done and I cannot get my money back. They were paid to our fix our street and they never filled the pot holes. What they did do was a disaster. Completely took advantage of us. Now we are out thousand of dollars, and we having to pay another person to fix the road. Please avoid them by all cost unless you like giving money away. The reviews on this page are not realJessica S.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultationRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our homeJesse W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Linn Creek
- Mountain Grove
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
- Osage Beach
- Fair Grove
- Sunrise Beach
- Pleasant Hope
- Lake Ozark
- Four Seasons
concrete contractors in Lebanon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Construction17200 Campground Rd
- Accurate Concrete1629 Mohican Dr.
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Aero Construction19912 Old Highway 40
- Affordable Builders LLC67 Broken Wheel Ranch Rd
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMF ASPHALT SERVICES54 Highway M
- AMP Concrete & Construction3045 St. Marys Loop
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- A & E Construction
- B & J CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 867
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Bid-Rite Asphalt Coatings LLCPO Box 520775
- Biggers Concrete
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bob The Hndyman310 S Frisco St
- Brackett Waterproofing & Foundation RepairP.O. Box 485
- Bwoodsllc32353 Christopher Lane
- B & J CONSTRUCTION
- C & J's Concrete902 N Ault 457 E Burkhart
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Charlton Paving & SlurrySeal LLC11596 Martin Pl
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Christian Carpenters1049 Dark Cloud
- Clark's Concrete151 Munro St
- Custom Construction & Concrete, LLCP.O. Box 252
- C & J's Concrete
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC635 Parmentier Estates Dr
- DICK HOOVER HOME BUILDERS311 W MAIN ST
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Don Cox construction340 oak hill rd.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Don Johnson Piering and Water proofing/Walls3230 Robertsville Road
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- DVB CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1326
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations21295 Finn Dr
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const2756 E Division St
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate302 N Water St
Newburgh, New York
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- MATILDA MASONRY AND MOREP.O. BOX 76
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mike's Construction LLC134 Hwy 61 Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC12911 Taylor Circle
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING200 S Elam Ave
Valley Park, Missouri
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- SHOW ME ASPHALT PAVING & MNTNC609 E. Buchanan
- Snodgrass Contracting LLC11041 Hwy AE
- Steve Cline Concrete Construction28126 Hickory St
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Shawn D's General Construction
- T5 residential construction
- Talbot & Sons Construction1722 Commercial St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TYLER CONSTRUCTION3510 COUNTY ROAD 309
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- T5 residential construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
- Warner Construction