When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Lebanon, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Lebanon
- Leading Edge EnterprisesIn his proposal, Aaron spent time to educate us and provide the detail we needed to evaluate all aspects of the job. The team arrived on time (even early); completed the project as promised and were professional in every way. High quality work -- on time -- left the project site clean. And they offered a competitive price. We made a very good decision by choosing Leading Edge for my mother's new driveway read less
- Danna Enterprises LLCFrank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did.
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncTom and his crew were incredible. Professional, personable, and went above and beyond when we tweaked some things WHILE they were doing the job. We also added a small side job (parking area) and they were able to get the materials and complete it all ahead of schedule. HIGHLY recommend them!
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago read less
- Foundation Recovery SystemsFoundation Recovery Systems did an amazing job! They worked very hard. Our basement has stayed dry for years now. Their follow up each year is well done. They are true to their word!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOn time, on budget, and with an experience crew that worked efficiently on the job. Also please how they cleaned up after the jobs were finished.
- High & Dry Foundation RepairTHEY RESPONDED EARLY MONDAY MORNING TO AN INQUIRY WE MADE VIA E-MAIL SUNDAY EVENING. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SCHEDULED BY FRIDAY. THE WORK ALSO IS GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS WE OWN THE HOUSE...GREAT FEATURE!
- Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLCTed showed up on time and went right to work. I asked if I could observe simply out of interest and he did not mind at all. It took him about one and one half hours to complete the job. He was very professional and cleaned up after himself. I was very pleased with his work. The warranty goes with the life of the house, even if we should sell read less
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe guys did a great job. Paul explained everything to us that would need to be done ahead of time and what the word would entail. Steve and his crew were great to work with. Lifting a foundation is messy work, but they did a great job of cleaning up the yard after the work was done. We now have a level house and the confidence that it won't move again read less
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe work was preformed on schedule and in a very professional manner. the wall was drilled and injected with a substance to stop the leakage. Other areas were pointed out as needing repair and were also repaired. The work area was cleaned when finished.
Basement Waterproofers in Lebanon
- Business Description:Give us a call for your concrete leveling/mud-jacking needsRecent Review:They were very good, did what I wanted them to do. They were a bit late but their price is very reasonable.Robert G.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s.. read lessRecent Review:Quick. Was estimated 2 days they finished in less than 1Chris S.
- Business Description:Serving St. Louis since 1955.Recent Review:I hired Quality Waterproofing to extend a buried downspout/sump pump drain that was poorly placed by a competitor 4 years ago. The competitor placed the pop up drain 10 feet from the house in a low spot, which created a swamp. Quality did an A+ job fixing the problem. They were timely, professional and UNDER budget. Very honest and high quality work. They even did some extra sodding and dirt work at no charge read lessJeffrey D.
- Business Description:Joshua Deatherage Builders, LLC is your local full service Southern Missouri area remodeling contractor providing a wide range of home improvement services. We also provide services such as electrical and plumbing installations. Our Remodeling Contractor services complete your home goals with Residential Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling, New Construction, Plumbing, Electrical, Window Replacement, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Flooring, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Painting, Framing a.. read lessRecent Review:They came the same day, were super courteous and worked until after Midnight.Christina B.
- Business Description:Is your home or basement prone to flooding? If so, turn to State Wide Waterproofing. As a provider of home waterproofing services in Missouri, we can help keep your space dry so that you don’t have to worry about water damage in the future. We have a long standing A+ rating with the BBB read lessRecent Review:I highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need arise read lessWilliam K.
- Business Description:Dry Basement Foundation Repair has served Kansas City and the area since 1975 in Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Sump Pump installation and Basement Finishing and Remodeling. We've got 50 employees and do not use subcontractors. All costs are determined on a job by job basis. No travel charges. We also do business as Basement Magic read lessRecent Review:Had an appointment today to get foundation done, (8/21/18) didn't get a call till 3:30 letting me know that they won't be able to come till tomorrow. Not appreciated when I had to take off of work for this to be done! Now the next day and they were to be here between 8-9 didn't show up till about 10. I was told it was a one day project however they left at 3:45, and I will have to take another day out of work tomorrow for them to come back and finish since they need inside the house. Excessive cursing all day long, broke a pipe yet didn't bother to tell me, until I asked about it when they were leaving. Apparently they didn't realize I could hear what they were saying outside. They had issues with their tools working, one even asked if he should throw the thing through the window....nice to know they care so much about other peoples property. Was to receive a call back about compensation, I had to call again since no one could give me a call back. No communication and consideration for other people's time read lessMelissa F.
- Business Description:We are a full service weatherproofing, masonry and inspection company. We specialize in Old German-style masonry techniques from stone to anything in between. Offering our services to our neighbors with professionalism and distinction since 2006 read less
- Business Description:we have over a 1.5 million employees to our disposal through a company called Labor Ready. We bill people once a month and payment plans can be negotiated.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:A & E has been in business 15 years as a owner/operator contractor and as 6 employees, if you use us more than once your second job is 20% off proposed bill.Recent Review:Talks the talk, but just can't get the job done. Project seemed to start out well, however this company lacks the experience, and skills to complete projects. Didn't properly read print and built all walls at incorrect height. Every door opening was either framed to the incorrect size and/or out of square. Tried to cover up mistakes and continually blamed others for the problems. Improperly installed all sheet metal panels. Insisted on being fully paid, but refused to correct mistakes and/or replace damaged materials. Didn't show up as scheduled, or completes tasks as discussed, then completely refused to finish job. This company is small family business run by the husband and wife. Completely unprofessional and unreliable. Foul mouthed and insulting to me and my family on numerous occasions in public I requested proof of insurance or bond, but only received a cussing from his wife read lessJames D.
Deals in Lebanon for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Linn Creek
- Mountain Grove
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
- Osage Beach
- Fair Grove
- Sunrise Beach
- Pleasant Hope
- Lake Ozark
- Four Seasons
waterproofing contractors in Lebanon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Construction17200 Campground Rd
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- A & E Construction
- Big Country Construction
- Blomberg Insulation Company1003 MO-PP B
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brackett Waterproofing & Foundation RepairP.O. Box 485
- Big Country Construction
- Ozark Plumbing14363 Airport Rd
- Ozark Plumbing
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING200 S Elam Ave
Valley Park, Missouri
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Smartmoves Home Energy & Air Purification250 Sunset Hills Dr.
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- Snodgrass Contracting LLC11041 Hwy AE
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Shawn D's General Construction
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service861 E. Cherry Street
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc