Today's basements provide square footage for everything from home theaters and fitness centers to bars. Check out the latest basement remodel trends.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Osage Beach, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Osage Beach
- Foundation Recovery SystemsKen Jordan provided an exceptional experience speaking to issues presented at my home. He reviewed the situation, looked for hidden factors, and included common sense adjustments I should perform. His candor and knowledge of foundation engineering shared made a good experience.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsI put a search out on Angi’s List after rain had flooded my basement. Foundation recovery system was the first to call the next morning with an appointment that day. They come out and give me a bid and a solution and then got me in for the next Friday. It was so fast, the inspector, Pat was great to work with and the guys who did the repair Chase, Tanner & Will were so efficient and they cleaned up better than it was before. They were very professional, overall it was a great experience to and unfortunate event
- Foundation Recovery SystemsIt went as we expected. Jay King, Tyler S, Deric P and David King were all very responsible and respectful. They worked hard and did a great job! I would hire them for future jobs. Thanks again
- The Crack TeamOne man (an independent contractor, a non-employee). Two hours. 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM. For which we were charged, and paid, $2,170.00. $1,000.00 per hour!! "The Crack Team" is Not Local: they operate out of Massachusetts. They have No Office in St. Louis, No St. Louis phone, No St. Louis employees, No St. Louis hard assets (equipment). They do not come out to look at your cracks. They require you to submit photos, rather than providing the assurance of having visited you and your cracks. You can do Way Better. Call a local, not a toll-free, phone. And it won't cost you $1000 an hour. James Gould Della Kinsolving Benham St. Louis, M
- High & Dry Foundation RepairTHEY RESPONDED EARLY MONDAY MORNING TO AN INQUIRY WE MADE VIA E-MAIL SUNDAY EVENING. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SCHEDULED BY FRIDAY. THE WORK ALSO IS GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS WE OWN THE HOUSE...GREAT FEATURE!
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncTom and his crew were incredible. Professional, personable, and went above and beyond when we tweaked some things WHILE they were doing the job. We also added a small side job (parking area) and they were able to get the materials and complete it all ahead of schedule. HIGHLY recommend them!
- Danna Enterprises LLCFrank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did.
- Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLCTed showed up on time and went right to work. I asked if I could observe simply out of interest and he did not mind at all. It took him about one and one half hours to complete the job. He was very professional and cleaned up after himself. I was very pleased with his work. The warranty goes with the life of the house, even if we should sell
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe guys did a great job. Paul explained everything to us that would need to be done ahead of time and what the word would entail. Steve and his crew were great to work with. Lifting a foundation is messy work, but they did a great job of cleaning up the yard after the work was done. We now have a level house and the confidence that it won't move again
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe work was preformed on schedule and in a very professional manner. the wall was drilled and injected with a substance to stop the leakage. Other areas were pointed out as needing repair and were also repaired. The work area was cleaned when finished.
Last update on September 14, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Osage Beach
Deals in Osage Beach for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Foundation draining issues can cause a lot of problems for your house Learn how to spot these drainage problems so you can figure out how best to repair them.
A broken water main has a Virginia woman at odds with the city about who should pay for the water damage to her home. You, too, could get stuck with the bill.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Lake Ozark,
- Four Seasons,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
waterproofing contractors in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Guardian Foundation Repair, LLC110 Holly Ridge Rd
WILLARD, Missouri 65781
- Guardian Foundation Repair, LLC
- PermaJack of Mid-Mo LLC209 W Promenade St
Mexico, Missouri 65265
- PermaJack of Mid-Mo LLC
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING200 S Elam Ave
Valley Park, Missouri 63088
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri 63361
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri 65101
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING
- Thrasher Foundation Repair - Springfield1619 N Packer Rd
Springfield, Missouri 65803
- Thrasher Foundation Repair - Springfield
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
Union, Missouri 63084
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc