Glass Doctor of St Louis

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2002

9400 Manchester Rd

Saint Louis, MO 63119

Additional Phone: 314-593-2335 Glass Doctor is the nation's largest full-service glass company - specializing in auto windshield replacement and repair , and home and business glass doors and windows. For over 37 years, our reputation for providing quality products and professional workmanship

09/17/2018

Timothy T.

Gentleman they sent did a good job and cleaned up glass in and outside car.

Description of Work
A tree branch fell on my truck and shattered the rear window. Went on Angles list to find good repair company since the window was covered by insurance. Told insurer who I wanted to use and they called and set up time to come out as truck was two dangerous to drive.

06/20/2018

Chuck P.

The installers showed up on time and installed the glass quickly. The windows look great!

Description of Work
replaced window glass that had broken seals

Category glass repair, replacement windows

04/30/2018

Bill S.

We rehung the mirror, square and finished the cabinet install and plumbing.

Description of Work
Mirror was not mounted square with wall.

Category glass repair

10/07/2017

Natalie T.

It was easy to make an appointment and it was easy to figure out the adjustment with the insurance. Their website adjusts my insurance and then immediately let me know what I would owe out of pocket. That was convenient. It was simple figuring out the deductible. They work together so easily for you.

Description of Work
Replaced my son's windshield.

09/27/2017

Timothy F.

OK, but still waiting to see if any leaking occurs- not enough rain in the last month to determine this.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

08/23/2017

DK G.

Found a service coupon on Angie's List, scheduled the appointment online, and out of the plethora of service-providers I contacted, Glass Doctors were the only ones to contact me about my appointment the same day! Their representative was courteous, friendly and easy to work with about my car. I dropped off my G the next morning and met the technician who replaced my windshield. My G was ready in a couple hours! Not only did I receive a discount for scheduling through Angie's List, but I also received one for dropping it off at their location! Great people! Great workmanship! All for a decent price compared to other establishments!

Description of Work
The windshield on my 2013 Infiniti G37X Coupe had a crack spreading across half of the width and through my field of vision.

03/19/2017

Greg F.

Great service. Timely and professional. Glass Doctor was the only place we could find that would replace it on Saturday. Called at 10am and the windshield was replaced by 1pm!

Description of Work
Windshield crack.

02/23/2017

Alicia H.

Excellent experience. My windshield was replaced within hours.

Description of Work
I needed my windshield replaced.

11/28/2016

Francis O.

The process went very well. The service representative came to our home, replaced the windshield on-site, saved the new emissions sticker from the old windshield. All of this took a little less than two hours. A very good service at a decent price.

Description of Work
Needed to have a front windshield replaced on an older car.

10/24/2016

Dhanabal R.

They showed up on time and took the measurement and replaced the glass in a week. However they charged me twice and they didn't return my call back about duplicate charges. I am currently disputed my charges with my card company

Description of Work
Replace the glass on the sliding door

Category replacement windows

09/07/2015

Janneke Z.

A tech came to our house, removed the old windshield, cleaned up the frame, put on the "glue" and dropped in the new windshield. Everything was clean after the process. There may have been a short period where we had to wait for the glue to dry but it wasn't long. We waited 12 hours anyway. In the six months, there has been no leak or any other problem with the windshield. I was worried about how the wipers would work on the new, if the curve was somehow different. No problem.

Description of Work
I have total forgotten the price. I got three quotes and there materials were first class, recommended as best on the internet.

08/25/2015

David R.

Very professional and and efficient

Description of Work
replace winshield in my truck

05/28/2015

Mike D.

Glass Dr installed replacement windows that had been provided by the original manufacturer. The glazier, Mike, was prompt and professional. Did a great job. I'd use Glass Dr again if needed.

Description of Work
Replaced windows that were under warranty.

Category replacement windows, auto glass

richard B.

Scheduling was easy. They came out my wife’s work to complete the job on site. They did a great job with the work overall.

Description of Work
They replaced the passenger side window on our Lexus.

Category auto glass

Thank you for your review and for your business. We would appreciate if you could please also post on Google. It is easy to do on our website, [hyperlink removed] Thank you in advance!

lisha T.

I did have a hard time getting a hold of them for scheduling. Once I got into touch with them, they arrived on time. I paid for the deductible and the remaining was covered by my insurance. They came to my house to complete the repair. The work did not take long. Overall, they were fine.

Description of Work
They replaced my windshield.

Category auto glass

Thank you for your review and for your business. We would appreciate if you could please also post on Google. It is easy to do on our website, Glasssoctor.com/St.louis. Thank you in advance!

Carol A.

They ordered it custom and we got it in ten days. They did well with the work.

Description of Work
They installed new patio glass that had to be custom made.

Virginia A.

It was good. I have previously used them before. The only complaint I have is about something which is not really their fault. Because they are replacing the window, it is not the original. There has been some draft because it may have not been able to be sealed as well as the original. They are one of the few companies who will come out right away. I had called another company and they were unable to get out within a couple of weeks. They were able to complete the job in about an hour and cleanup was good. Overall, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced the glass in a small window that had broken.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

Tammy L.

They came to me to complete the job. They finished the work quickly. My experience with them was good.

Description of Work
They replaced the windshield on my 2011 Chrysler.

Carol A.

They ordered it custom and we got it in ten days. They did well with the work.

Description of Work
They installed new patio glass that had to be custom made.

Jerold V.

The job was completed in about a week. The installation and cleanup was great. Overall, my experience with them was very good.

Description of Work
They replaced a shower door for me.

01/13/2015

Sara D.

The guy came and he was very polite. He came on time. 5.46 to 5.51. He helped to pick up some of the glasses that had still been on the ground. He then left after putting in the new window. He was very quick and did everything very nicely. He does individual window repair and that’s kind of hard to find.

Description of Work
I used Glass Doctor for putting in a new window at my home.

Category replacement windows

12/13/2014

LARRY D.

Called several auto glass businesses and chose Glass Doctor, based on price and previous experience. They were $30 to $60+ less expensive. They came when they were supposed to. There was some question about the need for a $50 gasket that the person on the phone failed to mention. But, in the end it appears the final cost was consistant with the original price quoted. Suggest you make sure all parts and taxes are quoted in final price, (which is what should be done any time you get a quote of course). The work was done to my satisfaction and in a very timely manner. The installer was outstanding. I will call them again if needed. Note: if you get a chip in your windshield and don"t want to replace the entire windshield, I suggest you get the chip fixed before the cold weather causes a full crack.

Description of Work
Replaced cracked windshield.

10/08/2014

MARY T.

They are reliable and did a nice job. I'm going to use them again very soon.

Description of Work
They replaced glass in six windows and one sliding glass door.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

10/06/2014

Monica H.

Quick, courteous service. They price matched another company's estimate. I was very happy with Glass Doctor and would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a windshield.

08/04/2014

Deborah B.

Called them the day after the damage occurred, and they sent someone out the next morning. The repair person called before coming and explained everything ahead of time as well as all the inclusive warranties. Warranties were better than the other companies I had called for a cheaper price.

Description of Work
Replaced broken windshield

Hyperion Glass Company

We provide residential and commercial window glass replacement. Don't replace your whole window when you just need new glass. Whether you just need one window repaired or you're looking for new glass in every window in your house, we can help. Locally owned and operated company that specializes in flat glass replacement or installation. We are located in Maryland Heights, but we can go just about anywhere in the Saint Louis area. We offer the best products possible while proving exceptional customer service. We're not happy until our customers are happy.

2022 Super Service Award

Lakeside Renovation & Design

Lakeside Renovation & Design is the Interior & Exterior remodeling company St. Louis trusts to provide top quality products and first-rate service. (Unfortunately, we do not offer Window Repairs) We are one of the only St. Louis siding contractors to achieve the prestigious James Hardie Siding “Preferred Remodeler” status. Our goal is to help make your home more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient all while delivering a home remodeling experience that is enjoyable and stress-free. We specialize in full scale remodels and are not outfitted to do repairs unless you are our customer currently.

Offers by Lakeside Renovation & Design on Angi
    Window Depot USA of St. Louis

An Angi 5-Star Rated company and BBB Torch Award recipient! Window Depot of St. Louis (formerly known as XteriorPRO) is a replacement window and door company that specializes in highly efficient triple pane windows at comparable prices to middle of the road double pane windows. Window Depot of St. Louis' window and door offerings typically qualify for the EnergyStar Most Efficient designation which saves our customers $$$ on energy bills, helps make their homes more comfortable and even reduces exterior noise. We also offer the Evelyn's Leaf Solution Pro gutter protection systems to keep you safe and off the ladder, which comes with a 20 Year No-Clog Guarantee. We are truly dedicated to customer service that goes well beyond the point of sale, ask us about our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! At Window Depot of St. Louis we feel each homeowner we work with has a unique problem that they are trying to solve. This is why we take a no pressure, consultative approach to the sales process. We offer multiple styles, options and design features to assure we can find a solution to your problem that fits your individual needs and budget. If you are in the market for new windows, doors, or gutter guards, please contact us for a free, no-obligation, in-home or virtual consultation today.

Offers by Window Depot USA of St. Louis on Angi