Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Jefferson City, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Jefferson City
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOOROur house got struck by lightning and the damaged the garage door openers. They replaced the sensors and wall control on my wife's opener and completely replaced my opener as it was non-functional. They were very quick, getting the entire job done in around an hour. They also programmed our keypad so that it would work again and programmed all of our remotes to open both garage doors. They were both very courteous and professional. I highly recommend them as the prices they charge are very reasonable compared to what I expected and they do high quality work read less
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORI had scheduled a service call the day before an ice storm was to arrive. I thought for sure they would call and reschedule the day of the appointment but much to my surprise, they drove all the way to Fulton on somewhat icy roads to make good on their word. Excellent workmanship! I thought that we would need a new garage door but they were able to repair it! Also purchased 2 new transmitters that have a much superior range than our old ones. Very happy with their work and would use again read less
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORI expected to have to replace a panel at least or the entire door. They took one look and said they could install a steel brace to the door that would stop the problem. They showed up on time both for the assessment and for the repair had it done in less than an hour at a cost far less than I expected read less
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOOROn a very hot day in late June, two men arrived to assess the problem and to fix it. I thought I would have to purchase a whole new spring to replace the broken one, and that I would have to wait for a couple of weeks for a new spring to arrive. However, the workmen realized that the break in the spring allowed them to make the repair using the length of unbroken spring. The garage door was back on line within an hour, and it has been working well ever since. I'm very favorably impressed with the service, workmanship and price of Central Garage Door read less
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORHe actually returns your calls right away. We have used him twice now. He is quick, efficient, pleasant, and reasonable. Couldn't ask for more!
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORThe spring broke around 5pm on Wednesday. I had used Central Garage earlier in the year and was pleased. This service even exceeded my previous experience. I called at 530pm. He showed up (an hour earlier then promised) got straight to work fixing the main problem then dealing with a secondary problem all below what I expected to pay. This is a hard working and efficient outfit read less
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORCalled & left a message on a Sunday. He got back with me within an hour and we scheduled him to come out the next day. He was on time and did the necessary repair quickly and with good results.
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORHe arrived at the time he said he would be here. He and his assistant were cordial, professional and a pleasure to meet. He completed the job in approximately 35 minutes and I am a very happy customer.. If I have to have the door repaired or replaced in the future years, I will definitely be calling Central Garage Door again. Top service read less
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORIt was great. I've used them twice. They are easy to work with. They showed up. They did nice work at a reasonable price. They were polite. They responded quickly.
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOORI called Central that morning, the gentleman answered was quick but polite. He understood my problem and assured me they could have it fixed today. They had multiple springs on their truck and it wouldnt be an issue. I scheduled for afternoon and the truck arrive 5 minutes early, awesome! The guys got right to work, and had the garage door fixed in about 30 minutes. This may have been a simple fix for them but the little stuff impressed me. They plugged my opener back in, tested the door out and locked the side door before leaving. For the price, this was beyond what I expected. Impressive read less
Garage Door Companies in Jefferson City
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Garage door and opener service and replacement.Recent Review:Our house got struck by lightning and the damaged the garage door openers. They replaced the sensors and wall control on my wife's opener and completely replaced my opener as it was non-functional. They were very quick, getting the entire job done in around an hour. They also programmed our keypad so that it would work again and programmed all of our remotes to open both garage doors. They were both very courteous and professional. I highly recommend them as the prices they charge are very reasonable compared to what I expected and they do high quality work read lessDaniel L.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee today read lessRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completion read lessTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Primarily we are a residential remodeling and restoration company and we serve the Greater Jefferson City Area and its surrounding communities. Our company motto is “One Call Can Fix It All” and we mean just that! There is no job too big or too small for us to take on. From new construction rough framing to interior finish carpentry, to fire & water damage, to remodeling and demolition services, our staff is trained and certified to handle whatever job is requested read lessRecent Review:Showed up when they said they would and completed all projects satisfactorily. I made a few changes after he had prepared the initial estimate. Subtracted a few projects and added some new ones. All were completed as requested. Would definitely hire again read lessMargaret W.
- Business Description:Over 40 years combined experience with ability to tackle large contractor jobs In various areas of expertise.
- Business Description:17 yr old small construction business
- Business Description:Small local family owned business Over 25 years of combined experience Great customer satisfaction rating Products and material produced in the United States Residential and commercial Fully insured
- Business Description:We are a Home Service Company if you need Handyman service, Home Improvement, Painting, painter, Drywall, Flooring, plumbing, Electrical, Garage Repair. Roofing, House Cleaning. Tree Removal, Landscaping, AC Repair, Heating Service, we can help you with all Your Home Improvement needs and more Check out our website for all your Home Service Need read less
- Business Description:Grove Construction is full-service contractor serving the Columbia, MO area and surrounding counties. A young, innovated company with deep-rooted community ties striving to improve local growth. We provide general contracting, construction management, design-build projects, and renovation services for public and private clients in the commercial industry read less
- Business Description:Installation, sales, and service of garage doors and openers. Installation, sales, and service of Beam Central Vaccuum.Recent Review:Great job, same-day service within about an hour of my call.Sheri B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Saint Martins
- Holts Summit
- New Bloomfield
- Loose Creek
garage door companies in Jefferson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ASB Property & Estate Maintenance LLCP.O. Box 7951
- ASB Property & Estate Maintenance LLC
- Bob the builder 1510 Saint Christopher St
- Bob the builder
- C & R Garage Doors205 Meadow Lane
- Capital City Contracting, LLCPO Box 1126
Jefferson City, Missouri
- CAPITAL INSTALLERS3012 S TEN MILE DR
Jefferson City, Missouri
- CENTRAL GARAGE DOOR9646 S Route N
- Curt’s Construction Company L.L.C.141 Bear Creek Rd
- C & R Garage Doors
- DYLAN'S GARAGE DOORS2313 B Industrial Dr
- DYLAN'S GARAGE DOORS
- Frank's Home Improvement & Odd Jobs LLC201 Riverside Drive
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Frank's Home Improvement & Odd Jobs LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- General Maintenance170 Highway Dr
Prairie Home, Missouri
- goodrich construction1310 s summit dr
Holts Summit, Missouri
- GP Construction1335 Smiley Ln
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Grove Construction General Contracting900 Rangeline St
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy-Matt LLC3700 Monterey Drive
- Hayes Construction4320 C Osage Beach Pkwy #4
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Holland Brothers Construction and Landscaping402 N Audrain
- Hyde Homes & Remodeling603 Altai Drive
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&B Overhead Door1551 B Bingham Rd
- J&B Overhead Door
- KEN OTKE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY5718 Wardsville Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- KEN OTKE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Lolley and family
- Lolley and family
- Next Generation Construction L.L.C4109 west snowy hills construction
- Next Generation Construction L.L.C
- Overhead Door Company of Central Missouri™1313 Grand Ave
- Overhead Door Company of Central Missouri™