Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Jefferson City, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Jefferson City
- PREMIER LAWN CAREI used Premier for my lawn feeding and irrigation needs for ten years and was always happy until one of the irrigation valve handles was snapped off in the fall blowout and shutdown. It was cold so I told Dan we could repair next spring. The next spring he would not answer texts, emails or calls and the employee usually doing the yard fertilization never called, showed up or fed the yard. Poor service was noticed as well by next door neighbor and we both moved to other yard service, Atkins, in my case, was extremely friendly and helpful! Will not do further business with Dan and Premier read less
- RW LawnworksRandy is always the consummate professional! He is always there when you need him. He has a great crew who have been with him for years -- that says a lot! We had a lot of issues with our sprinkler system and Randy worked and worked until he got it fixed, unlike the prior company who gave up and walked away shaking their head. Randy also installed landscape lighting around our house and in our fish pond. He did such a great job!! There were several suggestions he made he made that I was uncertain about and he was always right! You couldn't ask for anyone better to work on your sprinkler and lighting read less
- All-N-One Outdoor SolutionsExcellent, and their service continues to be excellent. It's good to have a local company that stays with their products and services. In addition, they have continued to enlarge their services to include lawn care and landscaping. I am very pleased to have reliable service available.
- AtkinsAtkins does an excellent job and is very responsive to customer requests and feedback. We have worked with them for more than five years and have been very happy with the results.
- WestCo LLCI have called Westco twice and both times they came out within a couple of hours. The first time, I had a competitor from Columbia blow out my sprinkler system and they said I had a problem with a couple of diaphragms and that it would take a couple of hours to find the problem and fix it BUT they could not come back to Jefferson City for 3 weeks! Since I wanted to sow (and water) some grass seed, that was not an option. I called Westco (for the 1st time) and they came out that day and said they doubted it was a diaphragm. In five minutes they determined it was one old sprinkler head with worn gears. They replaced it and the system has worked fine ever since. A few weeks later, Rainbird Customer Service told me I had a hardware problem, but Westco doubted that after hearing the symptoms. They were right, and solved the (programming) problem in about 20 minutes. Needless to say I won't be calling Tarzan to maintain my sprinkler system again read less
- WestCo LLCMike gave me a quote and we scheduled a day for the work, his crew did a great job and now we do not get water in our basement any more! I was convinced this situation was going to cost me thousands...instead a few hundred! I highly recommend them.
- WestCo LLCOwner Mike is very responsive and professional. He keeps my place in excellent condition year-round at a reasonal, competitive price. He keeps the core of his crew year-round, which helps them to get to know my place to get the job done right to my satisfaction. The billing is prompt and accurate. They are moving to electronic billing, which I prefer read less
- AtkinsThey have always done a really good job, their communication is excellent. They are the first ones I think of when I need things done around because they are wonderful. I call them first to see if it is something they can do because I know I can depend of them.
- AtkinsHe is really good. De does all my holiday decorating, fertizizer and weed control. I am very happy with their service.
- Columbia LandCareThey are good and we haven't had any problems with them, In fact, we are gonna be meeting with them in the next couple of weeks to see for the extension of the irrigation. Everything is fine except they have a tendency just to drop by, they don't call to tell us that they were coming so we can access the garage or anything like that. I don't know why they are not making an appointment but we'll probably mention that to them when we see them again read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Jefferson City
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central .. read lessRecent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this business read lessKaren M.
- Recent Review:They never called me back. Not reliable. Would never recommend any company that does not at least return a call.Rick M.
- Business Description:Designer Landscape is a full service design build company providing beautiful landscape projects throughout Missouri. We have been in Business since 1982.
- Business Description:In business for over five years, Mac’s Lawn Service is still going strong today. Mac, our founder and owner, is a retired veteran who decided he wanted to do something for Columbia that kept him busy and allowed him to give back to the community read less
- Business Description:Gilmore's construction is ready to serve you.Recent Review:<p><br /></p> <p> Corey Gilmore is a young man of impeccable character. He and his crew were a pleasure to work with and were eager to </p> <p> please. Every project I requested they would make sure it was exactly the way I asked it to be done and I was very pleased with the results. With all the horror stories I had heard about contractors I was very thankful to find someone I could trust and know he would treat me honestly.</p> <br / read lessdeborah c.
- Business Description:Capital Lawn Care is dedicated to customer satisfaction through building long term relationships with our clients and providing superior service! We offer a 15% military discount along with other specials!
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central .. read lessRecent Review:An inspection months later showed that our home had been improperly set. Not only was it not anchored to the foundation using methods approved and clearly stated by the manufacturer, but the two halves of the home were not joined properly and securely at any point... from the peak of the roof to the lower beam. They had to come back and, under supervision from the inspector, make all of the needed fixes. Everything did finally get done, but they were argumentative regarding the need for much of it and very unprofessional read lessDawn S.
- Business Description:Hyde Homes & Remodeling is the solution to all your home repair/remodeling and building needs. Please call us for a free quote!Recent Review:We had a great experience with Lucas Hyde. He was very prompt in setting up an appointment to visit with us about our deck. He created a very unique plan to take advantage of the current deck's original design. We wanted a small pergola to shade the deck and Lucas created one that was triangular and didn't involve any posts on the deck itself. He offered us a number of alternatives for wood and for the railings. He removed the old deck flooring, railings, and stairway. He re-used some of the materials to help save money. Our new deck floor has no seams, no screw heads showing, and is incredibly smooth. It is so nice to walk on in our bare feet. Lucas was very professional in all of the work. There were no surprises or unexpected costs. After the construction was completed, we noticed that a small section of one of the railings was slightly bowed. Lucas immediately replaced the section. He cleaned up all of the construction debris. We would definitely recommend Lucas for home remodeling and construction read lessMonica B.
- Business Description:At WestCo, we call ourselves “Your Complete Grounds Maintenance Company”, we are a full service lawn care & maintenance company. This means there is nothing that we don’t specialize in when it comes to making your home or business stand out from the rest. We would also like to mention that WestCo is now covering all of central Missouri to better serve our customers with no job being too big or too small. We have given, and continue to give, 100% dedication to each and every one of our jobs a.. read lessRecent Review:I have called Westco twice and both times they came out within a couple of hours. The first time, I had a competitor from Columbia blow out my sprinkler system and they said I had a problem with a couple of diaphragms and that it would take a couple of hours to find the problem and fix it BUT they could not come back to Jefferson City for 3 weeks! Since I wanted to sow (and water) some grass seed, that was not an option. I called Westco (for the 1st time) and they came out that day and said they doubted it was a diaphragm. In five minutes they determined it was one old sprinkler head with worn gears. They replaced it and the system has worked fine ever since. A few weeks later, Rainbird Customer Service told me I had a hardware problem, but Westco doubted that after hearing the symptoms. They were right, and solved the (programming) problem in about 20 minutes. Needless to say I won't be calling Tarzan to maintain my sprinkler system again read lessAllen S.
- Business Description:We are general contractors with over 20 years experience and provide warranties with our jobs.We also except credit cards.Recent Review:ADC was hired to build this deck, using 2 x 6 (recycled) decking from my home. Owner and crew were very professional and easy to work with. Extremely knowledgeable. They knew what they were doing! At the time, I thought they were too pricey to build the new deck at my house. How I regret that decision. I went with Your Right Hand Man and it has cost me dearly. It is true.......you get what you pay for! ADC would have constructed a magnificent deck that would not have collapsed 2 months later under a small snow load! In addition, ADC <strong>pays attention to detail</strong>. They are awesome!!! I highly recommend them. <br / read lessDiana K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Saint Martins
- Holts Summit
- New Bloomfield
- Loose Creek
lawn irrigation services in Jefferson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DESIGNER LANDSCAPE LLC7755 S HIGH POINT LN
- DESIGNER LANDSCAPE LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gilmore's Construction4017 route cc
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Gilmore's Construction
- Mid-Mo Irrigation and Lawns22475 S Bush Landing Rd
- Mid-Mo Irrigation and Lawns
- PRO TURF LAWN MANAGEMENT LLCPO BOX 104713
Jefferson City, Missouri
- PRO TURF LAWN MANAGEMENT LLC
- The Can Do Crew2602 Agate Way
- The Can Do Crew
- UNCLE JOHN'S HANDYMAN SERVICEP O BOX 1653
- UNCLE JOHN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE
- WestCo LLC5000 Business 50 West
Jefferson City, Missouri
- WestCo LLC