If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Jefferson City, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Jefferson City
- Foundation Recovery SystemsPerfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsVery satisfied. Great customer service. Arrived at scheduled time and completed project in time frame they stated they would.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsLee and Cameryn were excellent workers. They showed up on time and were hard working. They were very polite and took time to answer our questions. They were considerate of our home and us.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsI called on Monday and Tahlor came on Thursday and replaced a 20 year old pump they had installed with their waterproofing system. He also identified an additional problem, showed us the problem and explained what they could do to fix it. Tahlor was extremely nice to work with and left us a bid for the additional work which we have accepted
- A1 Foundation SolutionsThis is a hardworking fair company. Very personable and you know right up front details of the job and cost. We are very happy with the work they did and we have a happy dry basement now!! 😁🤗
- A1 Foundation SolutionsYou talk about honest opinions and reliable install. This is the “small mom and pop” company that has small town good morals while having the ability to do big projects. I trust Michelle and Chris fully. Can’t say enough good things. Im also a realtor and my clients that use A1 foundation solutions say the same. These are good, affordable and honest people. You’ll be doing yourself a disservice if you don’t call them for a bid
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFINGI highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need arise
- Foundation Recovery SystemsEverything was seamless, timely, and extremely high quality work. I was beyond impressed with everything from scheduling, to cleanliness of the worksite, to job completion and follow up. Very professional, very detailed and the issue was resolved to date!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsThe install was very well done. The team that came in were very professional and worked hard to make sure to keep the mess to a minimum.
- Advanced Foundation RepairI'm pretty sure this is why water stopped coming into my basement. the sump pump is also dry and there are no leaks. they changed the grade of the slab so water simply goes away from the house. simple, easy, brilliant. best home improvement i've done. there's a long line for this company for good reason. Easy to get ripped off by less reputable folks. These guys are worth the wait
Basement Waterproofers in Jefferson City
- Business Description:With over 24 years of professional foundation repair and basement waterproofing experience, we are here to address all your basement needs you may have. We also do cement patios and walkways and so much more.Recent Review:It went quite well. They were behind schedule. The project had a setback for about two days, but they were exceptional.Nic L.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 9 YEARS in a row, Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contrac..Recent Review:Rep came out gave me an honest evaluation and recommendations so I can move forward with what I need to doBruce B.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Perfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.Beth M.
- Business Description:Foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl spaces, concrete leveling, foam jacking, interior and exterior crack repair. We service sump pumps as well. See our website for additional information: www.advancedfoundationmissouri.comRecent Review:Very pleased with service and repairs. They were prompt and did exactly what they said was needed. Definitely would recommend them.LuAnn M.
- Business Description:When you call PermaJack of Mid MO, you are contacting a local, family-owned-and-operated business. With qualified employees and extensive knowledge, we can take care of all your foundation needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to serving youRecent Review:The service went well. They did what they needed to do. The work was good. But they had to come back 2nd time because it didn't lift much than it was supposed to lift and with that, I would rate them B.don s.
- Business Description:Is your home or basement prone to flooding? If so, turn to State Wide Waterproofing. As a provider of home waterproofing services in Missouri, we can help keep your space dry so that you don’t have to worry about water damage in the future. We have a long standing A+ rating with the BBBRecent Review:I highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need ariseWilliam K.
- Business Description:We solve foundation repair problems for both residential and commercial properties including basement waterproofing, and damp crawl spaces in the St. Louis area. We have guaranteed solutions for water coming through your basement walls, leaking wall cracks, sump pump replacements, and proven solutions for foundation settlement issues including bowed or leaning basement walls. In the St. Louis area, nothing diminishes the value of a building more than structural problems. Foundation failure,..Recent Review:We had several other companies who do the same type of work but we decided to go with Ram Jack because we really felt they had the best material and process for filling the voids under the porch. The material they used was very similar the commercial product, 'Great Stuff' which I use for sealing areas in our basement. The crew came out on time and they were very efficient and spent maybe an hour or less on the job. We also believe compared with other companies that we got a very fare priceLarry M.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..
- Business Description:When you need expert basement waterproofing and reliable, affordable foundation crack repair, call the pros at Columbia Foundation Repair & Waterproofing. Every home foundation repair job starts with a full inspection, spotting damage deep in foundation concrete. Columbia Foundation Repair & Waterproofing also offers large-scale house leveling, to correct a weakened foundation and sinking home. To find out more about your foundation crack repair and basement waterproofing options, call Columb..
Deals in Jefferson City for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Saint Martins
- Holts Summit
- New Bloomfield
- Loose Creek
waterproofing contractors in Jefferson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Country Construction
- Big Country Construction
- Columbia Foundation Repair & Waterproofing1104 E Walnut St
- Columbia Foundation Repair & Waterproofing
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- DESIGNER LANDSCAPE LLC7755 S HIGH POINT LN
- DK Construction & Remodeling119 Westmore Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair3610 Buttonwood Dr. Ste 200
- Design Within Reach
- Kools Construction LLC1733 county road 2980
- Kools Construction LLC
- Next Generation Construction L.L.C4109 west snowy hills construction
- Next Generation Construction L.L.C
- PermaJack of Mid-Mo LLC209 W Promenade St
- PermaJack of Mid-Mo LLC
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING
- The Can Do Crew2602 Agate Way
- The Can Do Crew