Spring cleaning has roots in many cultures. Before you pick up a broom, assemble your materials and devise a plan to tackle this big project.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Granby, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Granby
- Diamond in the DustAshley and her team did a deep clean on my house prior to moving in, the deep clean was all that was explained and promised. The communication is as also 5 stars, she made sure that I knew exactly what I was signing up for and worked with me to customize a package with all the most important details I wanted to focus on. They went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied from beginning to end. Would highly recommen
- Diamond in the DustAshley and her team always do a great job! Also very understanding when needing to reschedule any cleaning services. It’s great coming home to clean house!
- Diamond in the DustAshley and her team do a wonderful job! They are dedicated professionals that are very detail oriented. I know my house will be spotless when they are done! Not only do they do a great job cleaning but they always do it with a cheerful attitude! I’m so thankful I found them! Highly recommend!!
- Diamond in the DustAshley and her team do an excellent job cleaning and organizing our house. It’s awesome to come home at the end of the day and see their work. Would recommend Diamond in the Dust to anyone!
- Stovalls Cleaning ServicesVery happy with my services - my expectations were exceeded. I am so pleased I have signed up for routine service with Stovall’s Cleaning Services. Very professional and highly recommended.
- Stovalls Cleaning ServicesAmanda always goes above and beyond! I love coming home to a clean house on Fridays after her visits. No judgements just a clean home! Very trustworthy and timely.
- Stovalls Cleaning ServicesAmanda was just what I was looking for. As a mom of an infant and toddler, my house was anything but clean. Amanda never judged the mess, showed up with EVERYTHING to clean with and went straight to work. She is very trustworthy... I was able to leave my house or tend to my children while she cleaned. Her prices very much reflect her work quality also. Can’t wait to have her back
- Stovalls Cleaning ServicesIt was great! I told her what I would like done and she got it all done! It was a huge stress relief because I work 2 jobs and have kiddos in sports so I'm always behind on house cleaning!
- Stovalls Cleaning ServicesProfessional, dependable and great price for the services provided. Would highly recommend her cleaning services.
- Chantels Maid to CleanWe have already scheduled her next visit. She did excellent job for the price. I highly recommend her.
Last update on August 2, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Granby
Deals in Granby for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
House Cleaning Companies in Granby, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.