Cutting drywall is simple but takes practice to do well. Learn how to cut drywall to make your sheetrock installation project a snap.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Granby, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Granby
- New Beginnings RenovationsI have called upon New Beginnings Renovations for more than a dozen projects over a span of the last 15 years. From designing and building me a new fence, replacing siding, installing gutters, painting the interior and exterior of my previous 2 story home, to drywall replacement, ceiling repair where joints were cracking in my master bath, a total roof replacement, and painting of the interior of my current 2 story home. One successful project after another with New Beginnings Renovations has kept me calling upon them for additional projects. Home repairs and renovations aside, where this team really shines is in their woodworking skills. Their master craftsmen have designed and built for me an oversized buffet and matching cabinet for my dining room, which has wowed everyone who has visited my home, an extra large tall 2 door linen cabinet, handrails for the stairwell, and built a matching dresser to go with my bedroom set. They have also designed and created a conference room cabinet for my office at work. From the initial call to completion of a project, New Beginnings Renovations is a joy to work with. No matter what project I call them with, their team continues to successfully capture what I as the customer am envisioning time and time again
- J & M Smith ConstructionI can't say anything bad about the owner because he went above and beyond and did a few extras. His price was better than I thought it would be. He gave me my last invoice and I just about fell out of my seat because it was nearly half of what I was expecting. His response? and ldquo;I'm not here to rip you off, Bud!and rdquo; He treated me like I was one of his family
- A-1 Mr HandymanWork performed over three days. Tom wad amazingly nice and reasonably priced. I was able to leave the crew without supervision and know that things were ok. I completely trusted them (I have trust issues).
- J & B DrywallJack came to my house and measured the areas that needed drywall. He then scheduled for some guys to hang up the sheetrock and do the taping. Jack himself did the plastering after the other jobs were done. All in all, it took about one week from the start of the job to the end. The finished products look good, especially the knockdown texture he used on my bedroom ceiling. I was also impressed he was able to match the fan design in the kitchen ceiling where he repaired the crack. I chose to not have him paint the ceilings. I painted it myself to save money. I was happy with the work he did. Best of all, he and his workers cleaned up after themselves. My only problem was that he would sometimes make appointments and then not call to reschedule when he couldn't make it. I understand, though, because he had a lot of jobs to do in Joplin at the time, and he was squeezing me in because my jobs were smaller than most
- Joplin Drywall, Painting, & InteriorsThey were very professional and very punctual. They came, fixed it, as though they were never even here. They were clean and they cleaned up after themselves.
- J & M Smith ConstructionOverall, it was a good experience and we love the result that we got. Nice people to work with that really seem to know what they are doing and am glad we used them.
- DR ConstructionWe waited over two months for a cost estimate but never received one. Since we hope to have the porch before winter, we decided not to wait any longer. We know nothing about the quality of his work, but other people must like him as he's obviously very busy.
- J & M DRY WALLWe have used this contractor in the past, and were pleased enough with his work to use him again, however, on this particular project he was sloppy and wouldn't show up to do the work, even though he was paid ahead of time. He dragged his feet, saying he underbid the job and he had equipment malfunction that had to be fixed and he complained of not having enough money to get it repaired. After he told me the whole project was done (and was paid in full) and the painter showed up we found out that he had missed an entire wall. He promised me he would get it done next day, but then said he couldn't get to it because he had other jobs to do. VERY unprofessional
- A-1 Mr HandymanIt took them a while to get that done. He had to go back and forth. He had to go back several times which was understandable because you got to let it dry on the ceiling and then you got to texture but the texture didn't matched up on the ceiling. Other than that we were happy with them.
- Kingdom Builders RemodelingHorrible experience, do not waste your time. Bids low to get jobs and then tries to get in and out as quick as possible to get your money and run. If there is a short cut to be taken, rest assured he will take it! Hired to paint kitchen cabinets and did ZERO prep work on old cabinets. Came in with a sprayer and painted without priming or sanding so the paint could be scraped off with my fingernail....not to mention overprayed on walls he had just painted. Ending up doing it all over myself
Last update on April 14, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Granby
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Installing new drywall requires a deft hand and an experienced craftsmen, say highly rated Atlanta drywall companies.
Is all drywall fire-resistant? The short answer is yes, but it’s complicated. Learn about the different types of drywall and what prevents them from burning.
Find drywall contractors in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
drywall contractors in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- Chad's Handyman Service, llc26571 Highway A
Stella, Missouri 64867
- Chad's Handyman Service, llc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding210 N. Walton Blvd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
Buffalo, Missouri 65622
- Organic Family Solutions
- Zippro Construction2018 S Jackson Ave
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Zippro Construction