Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Cassville, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cassville
- Amos Septic Service IncVery pleased. Due to rural area, they called a head of time to confirm that they were on their way. Reasonable price.
- Amos Septic Service IncGot this company through previous Angie reviews. I couldn't have been happier. Made call about 3 days before Christmas and because there were no emergency issues, it was agreed that he would get to it whenever he could get us in. I assumed that because of the holidays that it would probably be sometime after the New Year. He actually called and came before Christmas Eve. Although I wasn't home when he arrived, my wife was very impressed with his professionalism, promptness and work. This is a perfect example of how Angie's List should work. It provided us with a company that we will absolutely use in the future and recommend to our friends and neighbors. Also, because neither my wife or I had ever owned a home with septic before, we had no idea what the cost would be. It was considerably less than most people told us to expect read less
- FIMPLE SEWER & DRAIN CLEANINGExcellent service. Arrived on time for an estimate, located the tank on the first try, and gave options with the price of each. On the date of service, he showed up on time, dug access by hand (to avoid damage to the yard), installed the riser, pumped/cleaned the tank, and charged exactly the estimated price. Will definitely use again read less
- Central Missouri All Service Plumbing & ExcavationRobert and his team are amazing to work with. I have called this company many times in the past with regard to plumbing needs and septic issues. Robert is very knowledgeable. The work is done on time and as scheduled and the prices are reasonable. I might add that Robert is exceptionally knowledgeable on septic systems and well water systems in addition to plumbing. He solved 3 major issues for me with extensive work and at a reasonable price. I was very happy with the work and highly recommend this company read less
- 7 Oaks Home Inspection LLCTim was on time explained what he was doing before he did it. Explained any issues & possible future issues. Very thorough in his inspection.
- STEVE LEONARD CONSTRUCTION INCIt went very well. Steve and his crew were very efficient and professional. I would definitely hire again.
- B&J Septic Pumping LLCThey were very good, and were quick to complete the work. They got the job done in a reasonable amount of time. They even took their shoes off at the door, and were very respectful. This was my first time using them, and have recommended them to other people. The price was very reasonable as well, and I had no complaints read less
- POOLE'S SEPTIC SYSTEMSAfter setting up an appointment a couple of days out, Kevin and Matt showed up right on time and quickly got to work identifying what needed to be done. They clearly explained what the issues were and also how they proposed to take care of them. After I agreed with their proposal they quickly got to work. Everything went smoothly and in very little time the system was once again in working order read less
- Waste Water Operation & Service LLCDoyle has performed these services for me for more then 5 years. Twice a year he performed system checks on septic system and helped maintain system in excellent condition. He was always on time and when questions concerning system came up was quick to respond.
- All Plumbing & Sewer Service.Discovered a basement full of water on a Friday evening. After spending Saturday trying to fix the problem with a homeowner's plumbing snake, we decided the problem was above our competency level. Called All Plumbing after church Sunday and the owner showed up within an hour. Using a "real" snake, he pretty quickly determined the problem was between the house and septic tank. Monday morning he and a helper showed up with a backhoe, dug up the area in question and replaced the broken section of pipe. Yes, running a tracked vehicle over your yard is going to mess it up; but there was surprising little damage done to the yard read less
Septic Tank Companies in Cassville
- Business Description:Excavation and grading, French drains, erosion repair and control, land reclamation , septic systems driveway repair and constructionRecent Review:The service was good. I would definitely hire them again. I like the quality of their work and being hard-working.mike t.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:They're very professional. Did the work carefully.Jason M.
- Business Description:Let Berry Home Inspections help you make the right decision when purchasing a home for you or your family. Berry Home Inspections inspects homes from top to bottom and provides a full detailed report. The reports are very descriptive and will show any negative findings. Reports are returned to buyer same day as inspections are completed. Providing our customers with the best service is our number one goal. Over 20 years of home construction and handy man service gives our inspector a wealth o.. read lessRecent Review:Protecting your home, or checking the house before buying it is very important to save a big dig in your pocket. Berry Home Inspection Can Give You Peace Of Mind. With more than 20 + Years Experience in Home Construction and certified from the ASHI standards, we offer- Roof Inspection, exterior inspection, structural inspection id, electrical inspection, plumbing inspection, interior inspection, heating inspection, cooling inspection, termite inspection, and radon gas inspection Trained inspector All team members are trained and certified. Fully home inspection With 2-3 hours of inspection, our team can be best for offering full home inspection with full provided reporting Fair Prices- We are highly appreciated for affordable and fair rates. For more information- [*** Link removed *** read lessBerry H.
- Business Description:Always honest and quality service. Your home purchase is one of the biggest investments of your life, and it’s important to know exactly what you’re buying. The best way to ensure this is through a professional home inspection. We have been in business since 2006. All inspectors are trained on the job and with other local professions ie - roofers, plumbers, electricians, HVAC, etc, while they are working with us. We go the extra mile for our team. And we go the extra mile for our clients! Fo.. read lessRecent Review:He was very professional and did a detailed inspection of the home. I would highly recommend this company.Sandy P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs for labor. Travel charges may apply. May be an additonal charge for after-hours service.Recent Review:I bought a commercial water heater from them and had them install it. They were prompt to install the unit but left directly after without making sure it would produce hot water. Told us to wait 2 hours to even see if we had hot water and just call if problems. When we did call after the heater was producing less and less hot water ( just z2 days) , completely different attitude. Blamed us for not calling and tried to say we voided the warranty. This is not correct the manufacturer warranty was specific and luckily taped to unit. The unit had melted it top element, which if they would have waited to see if it worked , may have been avoided. Unprofessional and the theses professional plumbers missed the hot water line that had begun to leak that was 5 feet from where they were working. Apologized for the trouble but sent me a bill for $375 dollars for the call. Roughly half the original bill. At 47 the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a contractor. Would NEVER recommend or use them again read lessShannon W.
- Business Description:Consulting Engineering Services for land development, environmental engineering and asset management
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:New or repair everything from foundation to roof, to pouring sidewalks and driveways, to painting, plumbing, home additions, garages, everything you can imagine.. We do it all
- Business Description:Gladney J Backhoe & Excavating
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Shell Knob
- Pierce City
- Cape Fair
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Holiday Island
- Kimberling City
- Bella Vista
- Mount Vernon
septic tank services in Cassville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLC3703 Robin Ln
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLC
- Foundation to Roof403 S. Jenkins Street
- Foundation to Roof
- Gladney J Backhoe & Excavating297 Hopi Dr
- Gladney J Backhoe & Excavating
- Jakes excavation164 N Shetland Rd
- Jakes excavation
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Straight Arrow Repair
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO