A&M Builders LLC

With Angi since June 2018

13754 Dan Patch Dr

Savage, MN 55378

Fully licensed and insured. When we build, we build to last!! We use high quality materials and take the time from the beginning to end of the project to make sure every step is preformed to the very best of our ability. We build high end decks and porches, specializing in the more decorative ones.

10/08/2020

John D.

New Deck to replace old one

Description of Work
Amy and Marshall made the process a whole lot easier by explaining every aspect of the build to me. The deck ended up looking fabulous and I have gotten many compliments. The only issue I have is that I should’ve called them sooner

10/29/2019

David G.

It couldn’t have gone better. Amy and Marshall were professional and conscientious throughout. Using superior materials and construction knowledge they gave us an incredible deck to enjoy!

Description of Work
Tear down of old deck and construct new one

09/20/2019

Tony C.

A&M did some technical repairs to my deck recently. They were very good at their work. They showed better knowledge of what needed to be done than others that I had look at the project. They were extremely responsive and efficient and great to work with. They weren’t necessarily the cheapest, but sometimes you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend using A&M based upon my experience.

Description of Work
Deck repairs

11/12/2018

Bruce S.

We had a very large, rotting deck that needed replacing as well as siding with holes in it. We got proposals from 3 deck specialists. It came down to two companies, both Angie's List recommended. We chose Amy and Marshall because Amy came to our house with samples which got us excited about our new deck. In addition, Amy was notably proud of their previous jobs; their quoted price was competitive; their warranty for labor is exceptional; and responsiveness was great. Their crew was wonderful to work with. We are pleased with the outcome which included a couple of unexpected pluses and recommend them for future work.

Description of Work
Full deck replacement and repairs to siding

Category decks, siding

Thank you so much for going with A&M Builders for your new deck!! You were both a pleasure to work with and I am very very pleased with how your new space looks!! We look forward to working with you on your next project! Amy and Marshall

09/25/2018

Jim B.

I have relatively high standards for workmanship, and A&M was meticulous and excellent in my deck replacement. Even better was the information that was given to me by A&M to help make better decisions. They provided excellent guidance on the material, colors, design and the finished look. The cost was in the mid-range of the bids I had received, and it was reasonable. If you want excellence, this is the builder you want!

Description of Work
Deck board replacement, deck stair replacement, deck rails replacement

08/28/2018

Rich L.

They were phenomenal! We would (and will) hire them again in a heartbeat. These were about the best contractors we've worked with--ever! Their quality and attention to detail was amazing. They not only showed up on time every day, but they finished the work a half day earlier than they had promised. I cannot recommend them highly enough. No praise is too high for them.

Description of Work
Rebuild our deck

Category decks

Thank you both so much for the opportunity to work with you on your deck project!! We are so happy with the way everything turned out and we love that you love your new space! We can’t wait to work with you on your next project!!

08/28/2018

Kristopher L.

Excellent. The quality of A & M’s work is incredible. And unlike many contractors, they are very responsive; they tell you when they will show up, give you a realistic schedule and stick to it. In addition, they find creative solutions to meet your design goals. A few other bidders suggested that under deck water proofing couldn’t be done in the space that we wanted. A & M found a way to get it done. Timely, realible, quality builders. A+ experience with A & M.

Description of Work
Tear down an old deck and build a new deck

Category decks

Thank you both so much for the opportunity to work with you on your projects! We love thinking outside the box and finding a way to make your dreams come true!

08/25/2018

Thomas R.

This project could not have gone better, and I am more than satisfied with the results. Amy, Marshall and their crew were great to work with. Their bid was reasonable, they communicated information well so that there were no surprises, and my deck looks absolutely beautiful. I would, and probably will use their company again for any home projects I have, and will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We had deck stairs replaced and maintenance free railings installed on our deck.

Category decks

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you on your deck project!! We are so happy that you are able to enjoy your new space for years to come and we would love to work with you again on your next project!!

08/23/2018

Sarah W.

The A&M team consisting of Amy and Marshall arrived with all supplies needed and completed the repair job in one afternoon. Marshall explained each step of the repair process, from cutting and removal of the boards that were rotting, to examining the joists to ensure their integrity,cutting of the new boards and securing the 10 foot sections of boards. both Amy and Marshall offered excellent tips to me to continue to preserve our cedar deck. They also secured a railing board that needed adjustment.

Description of Work
Replace cedar deck boards that were rotten

Category decks, remodeling

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]! Marshall and I both enjoyed meeting you and fixing up your deck! We would love the opportunity to work on your next project whenever that might be!

07/26/2018

Zack D.

A&M Builders was very responsive and easy to talk to!! They answered all of my questions and even taught me about the deck building process!! They exceeded my expectations all around and I am very very happy with the results! We will definetly be hiring them again for all of our projects in the coming years!!

Description of Work
New deck built

07/09/2018

Greg J.

We could not be happier with A&M Builders. Amy and Marshall, along with their crew, Cheryl and Mike, did a fantastic job from start to finish. One of the first things that I noticed about the company was their responsiveness to telephone calls and emails. They always touched base with us quickly and professionally regarding and questions we had along the way. Their work is done to perfection! They took great strides in making sure every detail of the project was done to our expectations, which are can be very high at times. They actually went beyond our expectations! They were worth every penny, and we have already discussed possible future jobs with them. We will definitely hire A&M Builders again!

Description of Work
Installed a slider patio door, new outdoor lighting, and multi-tiered decking.

Category decks, remodeling

Thank you both so much for choosing us for your project!! You always kept us on our toes with your ideas, we really enjoyed working with you guys on each aspect of your project!! Can’t wait to see what you guys decide on for your next project!!

06/27/2018

Misha A.

It was a flawless service. I couldn't have asked for an easier or better service.

Description of Work
Removed existing deck and rebuilt

Category decks

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your project and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!!

06/26/2018

Earl W.

They are very detail oriented, very knowledgeable, and I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They build a deck

Category decks

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

06/26/2018

Cheryl T.

Very, very meticulous and made sure everything I wanted I got. If there was something I questioned or wanted differently they did it. I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Built Deck

Category decks

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you on your project and can’t wait to work with you again!

Outdoor Spaces Design & Build Co LLC

Specializing in decks. Custom design and build. Work with natural woods as well as composites. Licensed in Minnesota MN. License #BC689582. Additional Email - jayme@osdab.com.

Home Pro America

At Home Pro America, we have a team of home experts dedicated to high-quality work and customer service. From the initial visit, all the way through the installation process; our main goal is to exceed your expectations. When your home is finished you can have peace of mind knowing our work comes with a 10-year warranty. From interior to exterior, we want to be YOUR CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE!

Dupont Construction & Remodeling

Dupont Construction and Remodeling is a family owned business that was founded by Justin Dupont in January, 2000. Justin worked for many years as a crew foreman for other construction and remodeling companies and noticed that most of the companies lacked in the area of communication and customer service. Being a homeowner himself he knew that customer service and communication were two of the most important qualities needed in running a successful remodeling business. And so Dupont Construction and Remodeling was created. We take great pride not only in our excellent craftsmanship, unique custom building and design process and high quality materials but also in the fact that we treat our customers just like we would want to be treated if we were doing a remodeling project on our own home, we know that our customers are the most important part of our business. If you are considering doing a remodeling project to your home we invite you to call our office today for a free estimate, and we thank you for considering us for your home improvement project. Award winning. (We are happy to offer Senior Citizens (age 65+) and Military Service Members a 5% discount on services, we do have a max cap of $500 on this discount)

2022 Super Service Award