Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Ottertail, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Ottertail
- Window Concepts of Minnesota IncWent well. Installers seemed competent and answered questions thoroughly. Very conscientious about keeping the room clean.
- NHH Building & RestorationArnie and Eric were friendly, caring and very professional. They went above and beyond. The communication between them, us and the office staff was exceptional! Job satisfaction.. 100% —excellent!!, The work was done in a timely manner, The clean up was outstanding, and great attention was given to landscaping.. We highly recommend this company, and would hire them again
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby
- Scherer Window & Door ConsultantsIt was excellent. The cost was pretty substantial because the house needed a customized door but everything else was pretty reasonable. The custom size door was expensive. They were very responsive to my requests. They were timely with getting the estimates to me. They subcontract to installers and they are very careful about the quality of installers they use. In between the 3 different doors I used two different teams that put them in and both of them were just excellent. I am using them again for a new house I am building. They mismeasured one of the measurements on the custom door so there was some delay in getting the right part in
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Heritage Window and DoorAlmost twenty years ago we purchased Loewen windows for our home. We had Heritage install them. We were so pleased with their product and service that when we needed a new storm door recently, we returned to Heritage. When Tony R. and Sam came to install the door, which works beautifully, Tony checked all our windows to make sure they were working well. He only had to adjust and lubricate 3 of the 27 windows. There was no extra charge for this. Heritage Window and Door has excellent personnel and products
- Q Squared LLCWork was done on time, completed faster then I could imagine plus the quality of the workmanship was perfect
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- Budget Exteriors IncThe work was done very professionally. The workers were very polite and let me know what they were doing and if there was anything I could do that would help them out like turning on the outside water for them. They had to bring the patio door in through the house because of a new deck being put on. The workers were very careful not to damage the walls or the new door. They cleaned up their work and informed me of how the door works the workers asked if I had any questions when they were all finished and answered my questions very professional. I would recommend budget exteriors to anyone. They called and let me know that they would be at my house within 15 minutes and they were there within 12. I can now sit next to the patio door without being cold or feeling a draft from our old door
- Budget Exteriors IncThe project went very well. A licensed contractor with 2 other men came to install the door. Both doors were extremely heavy. It took all of them to get the old door out and new door in. They measured the door and space and the contractor had the necessary wood and trim to fit the door exactly right. They put the new door in and finished the trim on the inside and outside. They put extra materials around the top and bottom too. They did calking also. They put up new oak trim for us and even stained it to match the other oak trim in our house. You could tell they had a lot of experience in installing heavy glass doors. We were very pleased. The new door looked great on the inside and outside of the house. They didn't leave any mess. They were very nice and professional. The men did all of this work in approximately 2 1/2 hours. The original contractor came on June 21, 2017. The door was installed July 27, 2017. We love our new door. We are very happy with our experience with Budget Exteriors. We would hire them again
Door Installers in Ottertail
- Business Description:Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable th..Recent Review:Our project went great - Tom gave a very accurate and reasonable bid, and was able to do the work quickly and completely; we're very happy with the result. And, he was able to come back and do another project for us (bi-fold closet door replacement) the very next day. Great experience overallJoe H.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:Twin City Garage Door was founded in 1965, and has been a leader in its industry for over 50 years. We have 4 locations; New Hope, St. Paul, Burnsville and St. Cloud. We service the 9 county metro area as well as the St. Cloud area. There we are known as GDS. Visit our websites; www.twincitygaragedoor.com in the cities or www.gdsmidwest.com in the St. Cloud and lakes area. Don’t be fooled by imposters who have set up web addresses confusingly similar to ours! We do both commercial and residen..Recent Review:Excellent! Technician provided instruction for care and maintenance of garage door and overhead garage door opener.Nancy M.
- Business Description:Hampton Exteriors LLC has been established in the Minneapolis roofing sector for several years as the perennial leader of roofing materials and workmanship. Hampton Exteriors is a 3rd generation construction company that has been serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are a family owned business and we strive to make you feel as if you are part of our family. Hampton Exteriors LLC will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and the mos..Recent Review:The crews from Hampton were outstanding. Roofing crew arrived right on time, worked throughout the day, professional, thorough and FAST. Attentive to detail, site was thoroughly clean when they left, and I mean not one stray nail. All debris promptly removed. Crew chief Saul is the best. My contact, Mike Henry, was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable. Gutter project, different crew, also excellent. Reasonable prices, quality materials. Would definitely hire againPatricia L.
- Recent Review:Very helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfullyLana W.
- Business Description:Roofing contractor in business for 10+ years specializing in roofing and siding.Recent Review:It was good. I contacted 7 roofers and he's the only that got back to me. They communicated well and willing to work if there's any changes. The workers showed up time, they were fast, efficient, and clean.Karl D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
Deals in Ottertail for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Battle Lake
- Parkers Prairie
- New York Mills
- Fergus Falls
- Pelican Rapids
- Eagle Bend
- Detroit Lakes
door installers in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Expert Building Services
- Glass Doctor of Grand Forks2915 S Washington St
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Glass Doctor of Grand Forks
- Iverson Garage Door1720 Pebble Lake Rd
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Iverson Garage Door
- NV Exteriors LLC21522 380th ST SE
- NV Exteriors LLC
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF FERGUS FALLS1742 College Way-PO Box 1053
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF FERGUS FALLS
- Quality Built LLC49900 505th ave
- Quality Built LLC
- Red Cross Construction1332 Jurdy Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Renewal by Andersen of Albert Lea, MN603 S 1ST AVE
Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Renewal by Andersen of Brainerd, MN11316 State Highway 210
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, ND1505 11th Ave N
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Ryan Windows & Siding Inc3750 85th St NW
- Red Cross Construction
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction