Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in New Ulm, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in New Ulm
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- LAKE COUNTRY CONCRETEWe've struggled in recent years with getting local contractors just to show up to bid on the number of projects we've been working on since moving back to the Alexandria area (and ones that do finally show up have to be hounded to provide a proposal or a bid). So you can imagine our surprise when Jesse Shriner showed up all the way from Barrett, MN, (36 miles away) within a few days of our phone conversation and provided a prompt, accurate assessment of the job. Then he provided us with a number of date ranges to pick from and within a few more days they were on-site doing the prep work. The jobs themselves were probably more work than they expected (the ground was very hard due to the drought and the clay content) and they worked late to stay on target - the project took 2-1/2 days (one day for prep and forming, one day for pouring and finishing and 4 hours to put the seal coat on the patio). The finished work looks great, the guys were very professional and courteous, and they will be our first call when we're ready to add on to our entry way this summer
- Sjoberg MasonryIt went great. John is a wizard when it comes to building a house on solid rock. He made excellent suggestions to improve the plan rendered by our designer.
- Cummings MasonryI was looking foor a block layer and had been asking around. A co-worker recomeneded Cummings Masonary. They were prompt in returning phone calls and providing a quote. The installation was deliverd on time and on budget. Quality was great! Highly recomended.
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area
Masonry Contractors in New Ulm
- Business Description:Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473Recent Review:it was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.John H.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:high-quality, low-cost concrete stamping. Concrete countertop for kitchen, bathrooms, and indoor/outdoor bars. Drain tile sump pump installation.
- Business Description:Free estimates. Current promotions-$250 off chimney repair
- Business Description:Tennyson Construction - Wet Basement Specialists is the leading basement waterproofing and foundation repair company in Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa. In business since 1981, they have worked in over 4,200 basements. Our interior tiling system to repair wet basements is backed by our transferable warranty, transferable to future owners of the home. If the basement foundation has problems (cracked, buckled or bowed basement walls), Tennyson Construction can straighten, brace, repair ..
- Business Description:NB Construction is a concrete and masonry business that specializing in all your concrete need your company is here to make sure you get the best pricing and work around with attention to detail minds
- Business Description:Have you had your chimney cleaned this year? Creosote, the black or brown residue of combustion that collects on the inner surfaces of a chimney flue liner, is highly flammable. If allowed to build up, it can catch fire, causing cracks in fireproof brick, stone or clay flue liners and allow heat to reach nearby wood framing and other combustible materials in your home. A dirty chimney is the cause of many house fires each year. Your fire department recommends a chimney cleaning at least once ..
- Business Description:Kaski Inc. providing the “precision that you can depend on" on all of your residential and commercial needs.Recent Review:Please see and quot;What did the provider doand quot; above. <br /> <br />Wes H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
masonry contractors in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- TENNYSON CONSTRUCTION-Wet Basement Specialists230 W CIRO ST
- TENNYSON CONSTRUCTION-Wet Basement Specialists