Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Mankato, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Mankato
- PEROZENI MASONRY LTDBob (and his brother Mario) did a great job. There was little material used in the job, but there was a lot of labor in the grinding of the old mortar. The result looks great.
Masonry Contractors in Mankato
- Business Description:Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473Recent Review:it was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.John H.
- Business Description:We are a full service Roofing & Siding Restoration Company that specializes in Owens Corning Shingles as a Certified Contractor. We also do Vinyl SIding and Specialize in LP Smartside Sidings & Trims. We have over 25 years experiance in the industry and pride ourselves on always doing the right thing and we never cut corners on any of our Projects. We are a small company and your job will be estimated, sold, managed, and completed by 1 person, from start to finish so nothing gets lost or miss..Recent Review:He did a fantastic job. Dan was very friendly and communicated clearly what he was going to do. Working with him is a pleasure, because everything was clear and transparent. The crew was great. They did the whole job in a day, they cleaned up really well. I didn't have to do anything when they were gone, everything was put up and clean. I was really happy with their workRon E.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:A small Construction sole proprietor, shop & office at my home 2 mi north of Mankato. I have been in business 20+ yrs have done all types of construction & willing to take on almost any project. I plan, price, contract, & service all projects with experienced professionals, while being licensed & insured, dependable & honestRecent Review:The room was completed on schedule but they did not complete all of the work the were supposed to do. The bathroom was completed but they installed a piece of the wall covering with a large chip in it and installed the bathroom stool incorrectly that caused it to leak. I contacted Rick many times via text and he responded that he would call to set up a time to correct my problems. He never called me back or tried to contact meRick W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:C&L Outdoor Design & Landscapes, Inc. is a complete landscape construction company based out of Belle Plaine / Le Sueur, Minnesota. C&L was founded in 1999 and serves residential clients from the Mankato and St. Peter areas to the Twin Cities Metro/Suburban areas. C&L is a close knit company with 3 to 10 employees depending on the season. Chad has a hands-on connection to each project in which C&L is involved. Whether the project is large or small, C&L takes pride in serving clients needs in..Recent Review:I have not made up my mind what to do yet. so no alternative has been acted upon. <br />Michele S.
- Business Description:Thompson Concrete and Masonry Inc. is a full service concrete and masonry construction company with over 20 years of experience in all aspects of residential and commercial concrete, stone, block, restoration and structural applications. An owner operated establishment, we strive for exceptional standards and personable customer relationships. Committed to bringing our customers a product with enduring value completed with the highest level of safety operations, productivity, quality, integ..
- Business Description:Residential construction of concrete slabs and block walls. Our employees have over 60 yrs of combined experience in this field. Generally 50% down is needed (to cover cost of materials. This is often waived depending on the size of job. Balance due upon completion of work
- Business Description:Cornerstone Masonry & Landscaping holds customer satisfaction at the highest of standards. Our professional team works diligently with our customers to ensure a perfect fit. We accept cash, check, money order, or paypa
- Business Description:Here at Rock Masters Solid Surface we are a new company owned by the employees. We have been in the Industry for 20+ years. Me personally have been a Journeyman Bricklayer for 24 years. Throughout these years in the Residential and Commercial Industry we have learned to hone our craft. We are able to communicate with the customer and deliver exactly what they want. Whether it is a countertop, vanity, cladding a bathroom wall or a building a brick wall this is all we have done for a living. I ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- North Mankato
- Eagle Lake
- Lake Crystal
- Saint Clair
- Madison Lake
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Le Center
- New Ulm
- Minnesota Lake
masonry contractors in Mankato
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Household Repair Masters225 10th Ave N
- Household Repair Masters
- J&J Masonry901 3rd St SW
- J&J Masonry
- P&G Construction LLC30961 155th St.
- P&G Construction LLC
- Rick Ites Construction57026 Deerhaven Dr
- Rick Ites Construction