GOTT AUTO BODY LTD

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2007

1993 MORELAND PKWY # 12

Annapolis, MD 21401

We use Glass, Paintless Dent Repair and Alignment sub-contractors. Cost is determined by the repairs needed. Payment is due when vehicle is picked up. We work for customers not insurance companies. We inform the customers of their rights that the insurance companies don't always want you to know. We are a family owned and run business....

10/17/2016

Frances K.

They did the work quicker than promised and it was done well. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
bumper replacement

Category auto body repair

We are very grateful for the kind words. We know you have a choice in where your car is repaired and it was very nice meeting you. Caron Gott

05/18/2016

Peter K.

Description of Work
Auto body repair. Great attention to detail. Caron made sure I had the right parts and sent back a bumper assembly that didn't fit right. She worked directly with my insurance adjuster and made the experience seamless. Kudos!

Category auto body repair

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We take great pride in our workmanship and it is nice to know when we are hitting the mark. It was really nice meeting you and we appreciate your business. Caron Gott

03/18/2016

Krysta L.

Description of Work
Customer service is one of the best I have ever worked with. They did fantastic work on our vehicles and explained everything very clearly.

06/11/2015

Richard B.

04/02/2015

Peter Q.

Description of Work
A few pecadillos at the end (stain inside window, electronic issues from door removal) but these were quickly resolved and the work was otherwise excellent.

03/10/2015

Robert Z.

The provider could have charged us much more. What did we know? Instead, they came in well under their original estimate because, they said, the service they thought would be required was not necessary. The repair, meanwhile, is invisible: they made the car look new again.

Description of Work
Repaired light on bumper; took bumper apart

Category auto body repair

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words on our behalf, it was a pleasure meeting you. We find that honesty is indeed the best policy and we appreciate you entrusting your repairs to Gott Auto Body. Caron Gott

10/15/2014

Ralph M.

07/16/2014

Hal and Tammy D.

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable service reps. End results---looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced damaged hood and fixed dents in door and body.

Category auto body repair

{removed member names}, On behalf of all the staff here at Gott Auto Body we would like to thank you for your wonderful review. If you have any question's regarding your repairs please contact us, we will be happy to assist in any way we can. Caron Gott

03/31/2014

Amy K.

They do good work, and they are honest. We are totally satisfied with the work that they did. We have used them a couple of times, but I would never have a problem to take my car to them. They pick up the phone and call if there is a problem with the car or the cost. They are not lightning fast, because it is a busy shop. I would use them in a heart beat, they are great.

Description of Work
We use Gott Auto Body Ltd for body work. We had a car that we took there because it had an accident, but it was totaled, and so they didn't do any work for us. We used them once before in probably 2009 or 2010. The insurance company totaled it, but we opted to keep the car. They fixed the body of the car, and then we sold it. The car got crashed, but it was still drivable, I needed a new bumper mainly.

01/25/2014

Dava U.

told us we may have needed other new parts - but took lift gate apart, cleaned and lubricated parts, put it back together - no new parts needed. So good that they prepped us for what could be wrong - but kept costs down be thoroughly investigating problem. The window was not a straightforward fix - the window frame was bent. Again, they let us know it may need parts. They ordered and got new window framing, and now the window looks and functions like new. Gott was as timely in fixing son's car as they could be the week of all the snow. They had lots and lots of work to do, but when they heard our son needed his car back to go back to school, they pushed his car to the front of the line and finished the work a day early. This is the third or fourth time we have taken vehicles to Gott - they are as honest, dependable and capable a body shop as you can find in Annapolis - maybe in Maryland.

Description of Work
Repaired window on son's Subaru. Also repaired latch on lift gate - told us we may have needed other new parts - but took lift gate apart, cleaned and lubricated parts, put it back together - no new parts needed. So good that they prepped us for what could be wrong - but kept costs down be thoroughly investigating problem.

08/22/2013

Regina H.

My 2009 Honda was damaged in a rear-end collision. I took the car to Gott Auto Body based on the excellent work they did about 10 years earlier on another car I owned, as well as recent recommendations/reviews from several other people. The repair work took a few days longer than I anticipated; however, that was due to damage that the estimator could not see and the delay in the approval from the estimator and insurance company. When I went to the shop to pick it up, I was extremely happy with their work. They repaired/replaced/painted the bumper, trunk lid, quarter panel, absorbers, tail lights, trim, and (and other damaged parts) so well that one cannot tell the difference between the repaired work and the rest of the car. It's done that well! They also washed the car, cleaned the windows inside and out, vacuumed the interior, and dressed the tires. Their work was outstanding - one wouldn't know that the car had been in an accident! The company kept me up to date on their progress, answered my questions, and handled everything with my insurance company (which paid for all the work). Hopefully, I won't get in another accident, but in the event I do, I would definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
Repaired/Replaced damaged rear bumper, quarter panel, trunk lid and associated parts, and painted affected parts to match existing car color. Thoroughly cleaned car after repairs were made.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

09/08/2009

Carolyn H.

The auto body work company did a great job. The auto dealer had recommended them. The quality of their workmanship was very good. They matched the paint perfectly and we can't tell that it's not the original stuff. Their price was reasonable, but the insurance company paid for it.

Description of Work
Gott Auto Body Ltd repaired a dent in the front left side bumper that was caused by somebody ramming into my car when it was parked. They also fixed the chip on the hood and the other minor dents that were visible.

11/05/2007

Shelby B.

Fantastic work! The paint job is perfect, and the car looks beautiful! It was a pleasant surprise to get behind the wheel of my car and realize that they had done more than I expected at a lower price than I had anticipated.

Description of Work
After my Lexus ES 330 was rear ended, Gott Auto Body replaced the bumper and repaired the tail pipe. They also buffed out a scratch on the side of the vehicle, touched up a couple of other dings, cleaned the vehicle inside and out, and waxed the car.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

Auto Body Work
    Auto Painting
    Auto Detailing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Auto collision repair, Auto collision painting, Mechanical repairs related to an accident, frame repair.