Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Marshall, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Marshall
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again read less
- NORTHERN TREE SPECIALISTSThis was the best possible experience I could imagine. I would strongly recommend others use his service. I called several services and while others wanted to schedule times in the future... He showed up the same day and did an excellent job.
- NORTHERN TREE SPECIALISTSWe wanted to clear trees to the lake on the back lot. Todd was very easy to work with and came out three times to discuss what trees needed to be taken out and which ones needed to be trimmed up. The lot looks great and we now have a view of the back lake. I didn't realize how bad the trees by the road looked until Todd trimmed them up. This was a project we've wanted to do for quite a while but kept putting it off. With the way it turned out, we wish we would have done it sooner. Excellent to work with and does an excellent job read less
- NORTHERN TREE SPECIALISTSTodd was very busy this summer with all of the wind damaged trees in the area. He kept in touch with me until he was able to get to my place to do the work. He took down the tall pines first, one of which was dead and close to my property line, next to my neighbor's house. Then he worked on the large oak. This tree was leaning over the power lines and had been trimmed by the city which left it even more lopsided. Between the time that Todd came to give me an estimate and the time he came to do the work we had had another severe storm during which the entire top of the oak came down and having missed the power lines on both my neighbor's property and mine had wedged into another tree and was laying across the fence onto my neighbor's yard. The tree was threatening my neighbor's garage if it fell. Turned out the whole tree was hollow inside and had been for many years while still living. It was very dangerous working on it. Todd took out the entire tree and the big piece of it that fell on my neighbor's yard. The he trimmed up the tops of my birch tree. Another birch that I wanted him to trim had been split in the storm that took the top off the oak, so he trimmed up the whole tree and took out the damaged parts. When they were done there was no evidence that they had even been here everything was cleaned up! My neighbor was surprised also when she looked out and there were two guys and in a little while the top of the tree laying in her yard was gone and everything was cleaned up like it had never been there. Todd is very good to work with. He takes the time to talk about what he found and what he has to do to take care of it without pushing to do more than needs to be done. He is very knowledgeable about trees makes suggestions but does not try to push you into doing more work than needs to be done read less
- NORTHERN TREE SPECIALISTSEverything went well. The tree was cut down and everything hauled away with no damage to my house.
- NORTHERN TREE SPECIALISTSTodd and his crew did a great job. I had concerns about smaller trees being damaged because the trees I was having removed were leaning over the smaller trees. There was no damage at all! All the limbs were chipped and hauled away. The area was raked and left very clean. I wanted to keep the wood; all the logs were stacked at the edge of the area in nice, neat piles read less
- Mike's Recycling + Moving ServicesThe guys that moved us were wonderful. My husband was at one end of the move and I was at the other. We both agreed that we would always hire movers from now on after working with these guys. Very professional, friendly and hard workers. We lived outside of their area for an in-house estimate but they still came in very close to their estimate based off of pictures I sent them read less
- U-Watch SurveillanceThe whole process was great. A couple of phone calls to confirm times and dates. Everything went as scheduled and they left the garage cleaner than I've ever seen it. Thanks Kevin & Chris.
- The Picker-Uppers, LLCGreat. Prompt, professional, polite, friendly and efficient. They were very careful with all of the furniture and moved everything just where I wanted it. They also squeezed some time into their already booked schedule about 4 days later in order to accommodate me and the person repairing my furniture to go and retrieve the piece and return it to me when the repair was finished. Highly recommended read less
Hauling Services in Marshall
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Moving APT was highly efficient and respectful. They arrived on the dot and did a great job helping me pack up any fragile items. They also really responsive. Overall had a great experience -- completed my move from a one bedroom to a studio in two hours..""" read lessCorey L.
- Business Description:At We Haul for You we give you full service and White Glove Delivery. We truly strive to exceed your expectations! We proudly serve the entire state of Minnesota. Services include but are not limited to: -Apartments, Housing or entire Offices -Evening and Weekend Service -Product Delivery and Set-up -Discard and Debris Removal -Storage Available Call us today to make your move worry-free read less
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving and delivery serviceRecent Review:Excellent made the move so smooth. Would hire and recommend highly!David G.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 1987, Mike's Recycling + Services has been Hermantown and the surrounding area's premier source for residential and commercial moving, hauling, demolition, and estate clean up. At Mike's Recycling + Services, we specialize in all residential and commercial moves and hauling including corporate relocations; office and household moving; piano, organ and gun safe moving; as well as packing and loading services. We believe in minimizing our carbon footprint. T.. read lessRecent Review:My experience with these people was very pleasant. They were punctual, friendly, and professional.Carla B.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.co read lessRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommen read lessSonia A.
- Business Description:Basement and underground tank removal, excavating, petroleum disposal, tank cleaning, tank abandonment, pumping
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more info read less
- Business Description:tree removal , tree works , specialize in high risk climbing, do tree trimming, tree shaping, tree topping, all shrubs, bushes, hedges trimming. Stump removal and grinding. Tree planting, nursery stock- All modes of landscaping, retaining walls, stone, timber and rock walls- rock and mulch beds- dry river beds- drainage systems, water run-off - will do some decks, fencing- just ask we probably do- any questions just ask Jesse he does it all read less
- Business Description:Asphalt Preservation Company, Inc. (APC) is a family owned and operated asphalt maintenance and pavement preservation company serving Northwest Minnesota and Northeast North Dakota. We provide preventable maintenance construction and resurfacing of asphalt streets, roads, highways, and parking lots. Our company provides the highest quality services and innovative products to our clients. We aim to be a leader in asphalt pavement preservation read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Walnut Grove
- Granite Falls
- Lake Benton
- Lake Wilson
- Redwood Falls
- Clara City
hauling services in Marshall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Asphalt Preservation Company Inc.22923 N Pearl Lake Rd
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Asphalt Preservation Company Inc.
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- DEAN'S TANK INCPO BOX 22515
- DEAN'S TANK INC
- Eric's moving and delivery service1501 St Andrew St
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Eric's moving and delivery service
- J. V. Tree & Landscaping59903 County Road 4
Squaw Lake, Minnesota
- J. V. Tree & Landscaping
- Lawn N' Order28 Morgan St
- Lawn N' Order
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NELSON CUSTOM CONCRETEP.O. Box 27069
- NEW LIFE MOVERS14935 wonderland park rd #5
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Rolands Tree Service322 King St
- Rolands Tree Service
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- We Haul For You41524 165th Ave
- We Haul For You