Ryan's Lawn Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2009

Are you tired of mowing your yard or paying for a lawn service that leaves behind clumps, skips, crooked lines, and grass all over the driveway, sidewalk, and street? I can help you! I mow with a top of the line Exmark commercial lawn mower. I won’t leave behind any clumps, skips or crooked lines. I have references, plus I have the contracts for the mowing and maintenance of the Heart of Edinburgh Homeowner’s Associations. I can mow for you all summer, weekends, while you are on vacation, or on an “as needed” basis. Last minute calls are “OK!” Satisfaction is guaranteed, or it’s free. I always “stripe” the yard, and your yard will look great if you decide to hire me. My average cost is $30-$40 per mowing depending on frequency of cut and the size of your yard. Save some time and energy, hire a professional lawn service and let me treat you to a great looking lawn while you enjoy your short Minnesota summer. Commercial and residential. Licensed and insured....

Bues Tree Care

Bues Tree Care is a small family owned and operated tree care business. We build relationships not just customers. We are hardworking, honest, reputable, kind, experienced business.People look and ask for. We love the outdoors and love leaving customers happy and satisfied. When it comes to tree work or any other outdoor needs look no further than us. Fully insured and estimates are free. "Professional work at a quality price"

The Davey Tree Expert Company

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!

SHADES OF GREEN LANDSCAPING

Shade of Green Landscaping prides itself in providing beautiful sustainable landscaping services to your property, both residential and commercial. We have been in business for over 30 years serving the Northern Metro area. On our location you will find both large and small fruit trees, ornamental and shade trees, shrubs and perennials. You can choose from a variety of decorative rock, flagstone, class #5 and gravel. Black dirt, lawn and garden fertilizer, grass seed and supplies are also available. Our expert designers will help you make design choices that meet your need for an enjoyable landscape. We also install and service irrigation systems with quality parts at competitive prices. Year-round maintenance is also available, including lawn treatment, hardscaping, greenscaping, yard clean-up and snow removal. Terms for Landscaping and Lawn irrigation projects require 1/3 deposit upon acceptance of contract with the balance due upon completion of the job.

11/26/2018

Howard P.

I've been with Ryan for some years before Tony bought it from Ryan and never had any trouble until now, I have called several times when they were going to come out and my leaves are still on my lawn. I called and texted Tony this weekend to give me an update with no response, because Tony had told me he would be out last Wednesday, Thursday or Friday no show and he has two other customers next to me that I got the business for him, I guess he 's doing so well he doesn't need our business.

Description of Work
Fall lawn clean up

Category lawn service

I always told you weather depending on days I'd be there. I've done your clean up the last 6 years with no issues. Not to mention the rain and snow we have already had. You even said if we dont get to it before snow flys we can do it in the spring. I was actually going there be there today, but I guess ill start elsewhere sorry you feel this way.

07/05/2018

Bob J.

The removal was rescheduled a few times due to weather, but they finally got it done in 4-5 hours and made a serious effort at cleaning up. (Removing a 30 foot tree is messy work.)

Description of Work
We had a dead white oak that needed removal.

Category tree service

05/16/2018

Steven M.

They made this really easy. A couple of messages, a phone call, and a beat job done. Yard looks really nice.

Description of Work
Dethatch our lawn

06/08/2017

Shane E.

Great service. Quick response to my initial message, scheduled me quickly, and did a great job. he went over the lawn 2-3 different times and picked up all the clippings. He responded quickly and price was lower than other quotes I received as well. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Dethatched lawn and cut grass

03/21/2017

ROBIN C.

As expected. Job was done on a one-time basis and everything was satisfactory.

Description of Work
Mowing and raking of larger lawn.

09/12/2016

Trisha A.

I must say Ryan's Lawn Service does excellent work with a great price! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I have had Ryan's Lawn Service mowing my lawn all season!

08/04/2016

Trisha A.

Ryan's Lawn Service has been Great! Their price was reasonable, they do a very good job. I did have to ask to have certain areas weed whipped more than once, but I think that was the person mowing not understand. It has been resolved. I highly recommend RYAN's LAWN SERVICE!!!

Description of Work
Mowing and trimming!

10/26/2015

Tim B.

On Friday I called Tony and spoke to him about quoting me for Fall cleanup at my residence. He said he'd love to come out and quote and was quoting in Maple Grove that day. He said if I gave him my address he'd come out as soon as possible. On Monday morning I sent him a text msg and asked when he'd have a chance to quote and he said he'd come out that day, text me a price, and if I agreed to it they could clean up my yard that day. I came home at lunch to bring in the dog just in case and he pulled up. He quoted me the price, I agreed, and him and one other employee immediately got to work. Both were very personable, professional, and efficient. They appeared to have very good equipment and were able to handle the large quantity of wet leaves with no issues. They blew out all of my landscaping rocks (which is a large part of my yard), mulched and picked them up with the mower. The quality of their work was excellent; I didn't have to ask them to do anything, they were on top of it. They finished picking up about 14 yards of leaves in about 2.25 hrs. The price was higher than I'd expected since my previous company (no longer in business) was charging me about half that... but that could be why they aren't in the business anymore. Regardless, I'm very happy with this company's professionalism, punctuality, efficiency, and quality so I'd hire them again instead of risking paying a little less for lower quality work. Good job, guys.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup on half acre lot with approx. 35 oak trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

08/07/2015

Trisha R.

The lawn always looked great! It was so nice just to have it done and not have to worry. I have a corner lot with lots of trees so the price was very reasonable. I would use again except I moved to a townhouse just so I wouldn't have to deal with yard work :-). But I do highly recommend Ryan's Lawn Service.

Description of Work
Mowed my lawn on a weekly basis for 6 weeks in May and June as I was getting ready to move.

Category lawn service,tree service

07/29/2015

BARB & TONY L.

It's pretty good. There was some miscommunication but other than that, they did a pretty good job. The price I think was pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
I've used Ryan's Lawn Service. They fertilized and did weed control.

Category lawn treatment

Mowing, Dethatching, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Fertilizing, Weed Control, Shrub & Tree Trimming, Shrub & Tree Removal, Edging & Snow Removal.