For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in International Falls, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in International Falls
- Matt PriebeHe has been excellent, reliable, and I would definitely hire him again. It may take him a little time to get out to the location but he does very good work.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteWe contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work
- Handyman PeteHandyman Pete was prompt and paid attention to detail. He is honest & efficient. And the more energy efficient door completed with insulation all around will pay for itself in no time. Overall we are VERY PLEASED :) and will use his services again.
- Handyman PeteExcellent. He was willing to come out Sunday, but we decided that Monday would work. He came out to the house at the time agreed upon and did a great job. Highly recommended.
- Handyman PeteIt took Pete a couple days to complete the work. The first day, he did the tree cutting, got the birdhouse into the ground and constructed the base to which the storage shed was going to sit on. The area was very uneven so it took some work to get it all leveled. The guy at Menards had said it was about a 3 hour job to construct the shed which I relayed to Pete but in all reality it took a entire day to get this thing together. Maybe if you had constructed one of these before it might take 3 hours but this was not the case. In addition, you really need another person to help hold walls up etc. which ended up being my job which I was happy to help. Pete is somewhat of a perfectionist so when the shed doors weren't closing properly, he would not give up until he got them to close properly. Pete was a joy to work with and very easy to get along with
- Handyman PeteWe are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.
Handymen in International Falls
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Christi came right on time and spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, living room, a very small bathroom, and two bedrooms and an office that I told her needed only vacuuming then swept, mopped and vacuumed only my master bedroom and didn't clean it or our bathroom. Basically the two most used rooms in the house didn't get cleaned. Trash didn't get emptied. I expected my whole house to be cleaned not just half of itRea S.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Interior painting, exterior painting, Log Cabin Staining sheetrock repair, carpentry work, staining, concrete painting, handyman work, pressure washing, corn cobb and walnut shell blasting, cedar roof cleaning and stain & wood floor re-finishing. Additional phone number - (218) 851-407
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Mountain Iron
- Deer River
handyman services in International Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Expert Building Services
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC617 14TH ST NW
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
- Matthew Moss Painting
- Richards ForestryPO Box 66
- Richards Forestry
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in International Falls, MN?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in International Falls, MN?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.