Handyman Pete

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 473

Squaw Lake, MN 56681

I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages. ...

handyman (23)woodworking (4)house painting (3)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)tile installation (2)window treatment (1)drywall (1)countertop installation (1)

09/21/2019

Krista A.

Needed some help but the jib got done

Description of Work
Garage door install

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

08/27/2018

Chuck M.

Very timely, and efficient. Great job.

Description of Work
Painted deck and pergola

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

01/14/2018

Kathie W.

He works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Decks needed to be power washed and stained and knew ceiling tiles replaced in bathroom

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

11/03/2014

Grace J.

Handyman Pete was prompt and paid attention to detail. He is honest & efficient. And the more energy efficient door completed with insulation all around will pay for itself in no time. Overall we are VERY PLEASED :) and will use his services again.

Description of Work
Remove,replace and insulate around a storm door. Removed & replaced a storm door

Work Completed On 11/03/2014

08/22/2014

Robert S.

The workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. He was punctual and conscientious about the worksite, I had grandchildren around and he was sure not to leave any nails, tools etc. out around the children. I was totally satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He changed out the fascia boards, gutters, trim etc.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

10/21/2013

Traci E.

We are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.

Description of Work
We have a lake cabin and it needed a significant amount of TLC or it would have needed to be torn down. We are currently wrapping up a significant roofing project w/ some interior repairs as well.

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

09/08/2013

Jenny K.

We contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work.

Description of Work
Trimmed out our lake home.

Category handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2013

06/12/2013

Julie & John P.

It took Pete a couple days to complete the work. The first day, he did the tree cutting, got the birdhouse into the ground and constructed the base to which the storage shed was going to sit on. The area was very uneven so it took some work to get it all leveled. The guy at Menards had said it was about a 3 hour job to construct the shed which I relayed to Pete but in all reality it took a entire day to get this thing together. Maybe if you had constructed one of these before it might take 3 hours but this was not the case. In addition, you really need another person to help hold walls up etc. which ended up being my job which I was happy to help. Pete is somewhat of a perfectionist so when the shed doors weren't closing properly, he would not give up until he got them to close properly. Pete was a joy to work with and very easy to get along with.

Description of Work
Pete cut down some trees, put up a birdhouse and put together a 10 x 8 storage unit.

Work Completed On 06/07/2013

04/30/2013

Brad T.

Excellent. He was willing to come out Sunday, but we decided that Monday would work. He came out to the house at the time agreed upon and did a great job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced the framing on my door, replaced handle on storm door, repaired a couple spots in my fence, and a couple other things.

Work Completed On 04/29/2013

12/04/2012

Jill O.

It was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen: Reinsulated walls, put up new sheet rock, installed new counter tops, painted walls, installed new blinds and tiled a portion of the kitchen walls. New window jam extensions and custom built window trim.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,handyman service,window treatments,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2012