A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Glyndon, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Glyndon
- Accelerated Green Works IncBrett, Jodi, Chris, Eric, and all the crew were great to work with. Well thought out planning was carried out to perfection. Easy to work with and transparent. We absolutely love our patio and use it year round! Would recommend highly.
- All-TerrainStart to finish I found All Terrain to be great to work with. They showed up when scheduled and were happy to relocate a few additional sprinkler heads that I asked for on the day they were there. They did all of the preparations for me, including taking care of getting the utilities flagged before they came to dig. The estimate was significantly lower than my current lawn care company for the repair, and the service was so great that I plan to switch over to them for all of my lawn care needs
- Turf Tamers LLC.Turf Tamers representative ?Max? showed up the week of June 16th 2015 after I had called to have a valve that was stuck fixed. Max called my cell on the 19th and said he had time to stop now and that he was on the way to my home. I wanted to have the valve fixed and met him at my house within 15 minutes. The issue was one section of sprinklers would not turn off preventing progression to other sections to water lawn. After showing him where the timer was and what happened when I turned the system on Max and I spent 15 minutes looking for the valve box. After we found the valve box I was told by max he didn?t have any tools with him, his regular truck had been taken by another employee for another job, the current truck he was driving had a pliers. After looking at the valve box he determined that he was not familiar with the system, was too old and would need help to fix the system. He said he would be back. I did leave the gate and side garage door open so he had access at any allowing time for turf tamers to repair system when they were available. Thus, per my request they returned when I wasn?t at home so I have no way of tracking the time they were actually at my house repairing the system. The system has been winterized the past 5 years or so by turf tamers and sprinkler heads repaired several times by the company in the past. The system has worked well every year until they finished the job this summer. Although I did request one sprinkler head be repaired, I did not anticipate 7 being replaced, I was not notified that they were replacing so many. They actually replaced one that specifically had been capped by turf tamers 2 years ago. The garden zone #11 was working the day I was showing Max what was wrong with zone one. After the repair was completed I turned the garden zone on and it ran for 4 hours before we noticed it didn?t automatically turn off. I called in mid july and they sent someone out to review and at that time they replaced the zone 11 sprinkler head and they sent out another person to repair and was informed everything was in working order but that the timer was old and may need repair. The sequence of service is very confusing according to the invoice supplied. I called requesting service on 6/15 , Max contacted me 6/19 and I met him at the house. Max charged 8.75 hours of time there working on a system he admitted he didn?t know anything about, and at the first visit came with a pliers only for the job. Lisa waived $200 as "good will" off the bill secondary to all the hours. 6/26 they came and did a trouble shoot for zone 11 and system and reported on the invoice ?running well!? Yet must have never really checked as the system was not running correctly Thus, I went from one bad valve repair and one sprinkler head replacement request to 11 hours of service, multiple sprinkler head replacements, needing a new timer. All from a system that had been working without any problems the past 20 years that I have lived in the house. I have no idea if the hours are correct, I was not kept updated to what was needed, progress, or even when they had completed the job. The first I knew they were done and the ?system running well? is when I received the invoice on 7/2/15. I started the system and found the system was not running well, new sprinkler heads required adjustment as they were not sprinkling in the desired location, a capped sprinkler head was inappropriately replaced and now sprinkling the neighbor?s lawn, I was not able to use the ?well running? system the entire summer of 2015. I called and emailed, was told ?yes, I thought the hours were strange also? that was why they didn?t charge for a couple of hours labor. I trusted the company as their previous work had been satisfactory over the past years. The activity that transpired is shoddy at best. I requested a reduction in cost , they indicated they had already "in good faith" reduced the bill by $200! Can you imagine $1084 to fix a stuck valve. And now I need a new timer and a new sprinkler head (they actually missed one) Lisa the office manager was always polite, answered phone messages and responded to all email
- S & S LANDSCAPING CO INCThree years ago. S&S installed my system when the lawn was soaking wet due to a week of rain, leaving uneven terrain which is now difficult to mow. I informed the owner about the poor work and he told me not to worry it will settle, after three years it hasn't settled. Hired S&S to winterize my system the first year and two lines burst in the spring due to water left in the lines. They tried to make me pay for there error. Last year they did a proper job in the winterizing, so I decided to hire S&S this season. They sent us one bill for around $70, and it was misplaced, and when the second bill came after thirty days, we realized our error. Due to being out of town for work, the check was mailed on week five, but S&S must be short of cash because they broke a credit law that protects consumers. Someone from S&S called and left a message with a secretary at my office that I owed them $70, and needed to pay the bill. Calling and threatening peoples employers over a $70 bill should deter anyone from doing business with this company. It's unfortunate because I had hired them to install a system at a previous home and they did a great job. I share this with you to alert you that a company that will break the law over a bill under $100; certainly has more significant issues they must be hiding
Irrigation Systems Installers in Glyndon
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company that can take on just about any project you may have for your house. From small repairs to larger remodels, we can take care of that. We also offer landscaping and lawn sprinkler services as well, since the owner has many years of experience specializing in that field. We aim to impress, and always do a quality job! Give us a call todayRecent Review:Mat did a wonderful job at laying out the system and installing it according to his design. He was on time and on budget.We had bids from another installer and Mat was right there on price and actually included a few things that were not on the other bid. I would not hesitate to have him do more work for me as he is as honest and sincere as they come. Glenn GriswolKathy G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to express our commitment and perseverance to quality for our customers. Our purpose is to build a full service lawn care, landscaping and concrete company of superior strength, competence and reputation. We want to excel in the ground maintenance industry by helping our clientele with lawn care, landscaping, concrete installation or any professional yard needs. We guarantee to stay on top of the latest industry trends so that our customers will always get the best service nece..Recent Review:It went excellent! We are so happy with the new deck from accelerated green works. Mr. Brett Kallias and crew work is awesome. Totally the best of the best deck ever here! For real! We extremely highly recommend this great company to all people looking to upgrade there homes! A huge shout out to them! And a big thank you! Kudos to themkevin m.
- Business Description:Turf Tamers is a full service Lawn care, Landscaping, Irrigation, and Snow Removal company. We offer 12 month zero percent financing with proper credit approval. Turf Tamers was started in 1999 by Mike Svaleson as a mowing business, since that time it has expanded into a full service companyRecent Review:I liked that they were efficient when they came to install the sod. I thought they lacked a bit of follow up. They never came back out to finish this one area that they initially could not do because the house next to ours was being builtJennifer O.
- Business Description:MGI Landscapes specializes in creative landscape designs and installations for both residential and commercial customers. While installing your outdoor living space, our attention-to-detail will ensure a show-stopping landscape. Only quality products and plant material are utilized in each and every project! Since the best-laid plans are, in the end, determined by the installation craftsmen, we employ the area's best landscape technicians, professional horticulturists and skilled workers
- Business Description:We are a family owned business located in the fm area since 1988, we typically have 10-15 seasonal employees and 5 doing snow removal.
- Business Description:Handyman for all your home needs with over 20 years of experience. 4 other employees. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges may apply.Recent Review:The crew all seemed to be very experienced and clearly knew what they were doing. After the storm, we put an "emergency" request in with Barry to get the fence repaired (we have a dog and young kids and came to rely quite a bit on our fully-fenced backyard). In spite of having numerous requests for storm repairs, the crew was over within just a couple of days to repair the blown-down sections. They salvaged what they could of the remaining intact panels, to help save us some money too. One of their crewmen came over after 5 pm (with our permission) and worked until 9:00 to finish up the job so that we didn't have to go without a fence for another night! <br /> <br /> Very impressive! The fence made it through several high-wind storms last summer and held up great through the winter. The price when all was said and done was right around $750 -- which was far less than the cost of replacing the entire fence. I have recommended Style-It to several friends sinceShanna F.
- Business Description:Specialized Landscaping and Design was founded in 1995 by owner Jesse Riley. What started out as a single-mower, landscape operation has evolved into a full service, design-build landscape company with nearly 19 years of experience. Specialized Landscaping and design was built on the core values of delivering the highest quality product through exceptional service and craftsmanship. At Specialized Landscaping and Design we pride ourselves on staying engaged within the community. Owner Jesse ..Recent Review:Michael and Jesse came to our home to review the site and talked with us at length about our goals and preferences. We found them patient and flexible, and the design they produced made good use of the space and was very inviting and attractive. Their work crew was young and energetic; Michael was usually on site to work alongside, and I appreciated his low-key, co-operative supervisory style. <br /> Unlike other similar contractors, they were also very responsive--they produced the design and quote within a reasonable length of time, returned phone calls promptly, and while we waited to hear from a potential alternative, checked to see if there were anything else they could answer. <br /> We felt that Michael and Jesse listened carefully and respectfully, and they offered a number of options (paver styles, plants) to accommodate our budget. When we had questions or wanted to make changes, they responded courteously and we were very pleased with the final result. <br /> I am writing this within a week of the project completion; I will try to revisit this review to address how the work stands up, but right now, we are very happy with Specialized. <br /> *I did not grade the price--we were charged the price we'd agreed on (there were no surprises!), and Specialized offered a number of choices of material. <br /Hilary R.
- Business Description:Aqua Lawn has been serving the Fargo/Moorhead area for over 10 years. We have established ourselves as the leader in the irrigation industry in the area.
- Recent Review:Order was placed and delivery was to be made July 2nd or 3rd but they ran out of dirt and would not be able to deliver until the 5th. Delivery was made and I was pleased with that. The product delivered however was never run through any type of screen. The four yards of dirt contained a large trash bag full of mature weeds and 5 pails of rock from 1-7 inches. <br /> <br /Wendy O.
- Business Description:Concrete labor & finishing. Job Description. Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints. LAND SCAPING: Responsibilities: Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties. Snow removal, Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Glyndon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- MGI Landscapes & Outdoor Living1767 2nd Ave NW
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- MGI Landscapes & Outdoor Living
- Royel Concrete
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55430
- Royel Concrete
- Turf Tamers LLC.5622 36th Street S
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
- Turf Tamers LLC.