A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Detroit Lakes, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Detroit Lakes
- Lawn Tech Landscape & IrrigationThe work took maybe half an hour each year. They did the job and I was required to do it so I had no choice. I would say they did an excellent job, as the reports always passed and went to the city. I thought they were overpriced, but then so was everyone else so maybe that is not fair to them since they charged what the going rate was. I never had any problems with the quality. I called them up every year and let them know we were due again, and they would show up and do it and send the papers in
- ADVANCED IRRIGATION & HYDROSEEDING INCThey cleaned up nicely after finish, and were very careful around my roses that were already planted. They did a nice job.
- Clearwater IrrigationFor the most part, I'm satisfied with the work and installation. Steve is very professional and his supervisors were good to work with. They did have to come out a couple times after the install to "fine tune" the sprinkler heads, but I assume that is expected with this type of work. My only disappointment is there continues to be a spot in the yard that doesn't seem to get enough water even though they put in a larger sprinkler head. Steve said they would come out this spring (2010) to look at it again and see what they can do. I'll follow up in the spring with additional information
Irrigation Systems Installers in Detroit Lakes
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company that can take on just about any project you may have for your house. From small repairs to larger remodels, we can take care of that. We also offer landscaping and lawn sprinkler services as well, since the owner has many years of experience specializing in that field. We aim to impress, and always do a quality job! Give us a call todayRecent Review:It went very well. Matt did a good job; the shelves looked great. He kept me informed of his schedule and did things in a timely manner. His quote for the project was right on.Frank G.
- Business Description:TREE SREVICE -PESTICIDE APPLICATOR-EXCAVATING-BOBCAT WORK-PONDS-AND WATER FALLS-YARD SERVICE DOCK SERVICE SHORELINE RESTORATION-RIP-RAP RETAINING WALLS BOULDER WALLS TRUCKING
- Business Description:Concrete labor & finishing. Job Description. Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints. LAND SCAPING: Responsibilities: Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties. Snow removal, Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge ..
- Business Description:Lang Scapes is a landscaping business from Prior Lake. They provide decorative landscaping, edging, and tree removal.
- Business Description:List Your Home With Us We offer expert tenant placement services, including a thorough screening process, and full-service property management. We'll care for your property as if it were our own, giving you freedom and piece of mind. Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condos, AssociationsRecent Review:When I first signed on with MN Home Rental, I worked directly with Chad. He was very informative and even helped coach me on how to handle some issues that I had between my neighbor and my tenant. Over time, I felt that service declined. They signed on with a new company to handle repairs, and they over charge and mis represent themselves as actually being MN Home Rental. When my last renter moved out, I was able to put my property for sale. As such, I went to look things over myself and found that the new refrigerator was scratched and dented and that kitchen floor looked like 100 knives were dropped on it. Somehow this passed the move out inspection. MN Home Rental didn't bank on me meeting my tenant in person. She notified me that when they did the initial walk thru, the rep from MN Home Rental "opened and closed the microwave" and then said "well, everything looks good". She also let me know that MN Home Rental was sending potential renters over there without any representatives from the company and no one ever alerted me as the owner. Perhaps this is par for the course in this industry....but I find it extremely unsafe and it needlessly puts future tenants/owners at risk by letting just anyone access the home unescorted when the keys were inside. <br /Mike H.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Tried of high prices and Bad services Call DB property Maintenance at (612)916-8566. Were the customers always right! Serving All of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Irrigation, Landscaping,Lawn needs.
- Business Description:Since 1998, the name locals have relied on is Brian's Lawn Care. As a family-operated industry leader, we take great pride in the work that we do and the results that we are able to get for you. Let us offer you the services, as well as the advice, needed to take care of your yard and work together to ensure longevity for your healthy grass
- Business Description:Home Theater & Home Automation System We take great pride in the relationships we create with each and every one of our clients. Our reputation for quality, innovation and professionalism has been carefully crafted since 1989
- Business Description:Todds Landscaping has 7 employees and can help out with all your landscaping needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- New York Mills
- Battle Lake
- Twin Valley
- Park Rapids
- Fergus Falls
lawn irrigation services in Detroit Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian's Lawn Care, LLC33774 CR-12
Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Brian's Lawn Care, LLC
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C181 1st st nw
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Minnesota Home Rental13570 Grove Dr #101
- Minnesota Home Rental