Blaylock Plumbing Co

Founded 1938 • With Angi since September 2002

7731 4th Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55423

Owner-operated. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the hour and for material....

06/19/2019

Michael G.

The time frame didn't work, but I would request a quote from Blaylock again when I have plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

11/03/2018

Charles V.

I needed to replace an aging water heater with a new one. Chad, one of the plumbers, came out and gave me a quote for a gravity feed and power vent water heater. I went with the power vent model. On the day of the install, I was also having the old flue abated and Chad worked with and around the other crew to keep everything going smoothly. The installation of the venting was a little more complicated because of the layout of my house, but Chad did a great job. The final bill was the same as the bid, so no surprises when the bill arrived. The water heater passed inspection easily and I am happy with the new water heater.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/11/2018

Mary Jane H.

Came right away, found problem and made repair with minimal cut into dry wall.

Description of Work
Crack in drain pipe.

03/12/2018

Asita G.

I called Blaylock plumbing because I needed someone to take a look at my shower spigot because water was flowing out of it even when the shower was on. I also had a smaller amount of water leaking from my hot water handle. They were able to send someone out right away due to a cancellation. They replaced the spigot with a replacement I had previously purchased. I opted not to do anything about the hot water handle because the person they sent out said that he could try to repair it but there was a chance that it might not work and that then it would necessitate a far more pricey repair. I really appreciated the transparency and honesty and would not hesitate to go through this company for future needs.

Description of Work
Shower spigot replaced

02/12/2018

John S.

The same afternoon after I contacted them Dan Blaylock went out to look things over and try and verify what needed to be done. The next morning they had two big guys out to did through a foot of frozen turn and locate the cover to the steel tank, break loose the old bolts, verify that the pump was bad, call me about a replacement, get one, get it all put back together and working again, and then throw the dirt back on top to fill in the hole until we can get back at it for a more permanent solution in the spring. We had company coming to stay that weekend and were a little panicked. We couldn't have been any happier that they were able to save us from what could have been a terrible situation. It wasn't cheap, I'm not saying it was overpriced, not at all, I'm just saying it wasn't cheap--but whad'ya do....

Description of Work
The lift station pump in my old outside septic tank failed and I was looking at a serious problem!

08/23/2017

Joe A.

Excellent. They do it for me from time to time. It's a bunch of little projects.

Description of Work
They do my plumbing.

01/13/2017

Tom W.

They came over with a camera and determined that no repair was needed. (pipes in good condition) We ONLY had a plugged drain. We needed to call a Sewer Service Company. They spent about 30 minutes and did not charge us anything!!!!!

Description of Work
Determine what was wrong and why our main sewer line was not draining.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

01/06/2017

Laura L.

Toilet flapper was replaced. Cost $252 for this. Blaylock does not unplug kitchen sinks so work not done. Had to hire someone else. Bathroom sink still leaks. Will have to hire someone else.

Description of Work
Pugged kitchen sink drain. Leaky bathroom sink faucet. Toilet flapper replaced.

05/04/2016

JEAN W.

Robin the scheduler is on top of it!!! Returned calls promptly and scheduled immediately. She was delightful to work with. Chad the Plummer was awesome!!! Great personality, humorous, professional and very knowledgeable. I would refer and use this company again and again. Great team and management to work with!!! A+++++++

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking pipe and installed a sink faucet

02/06/2016

Ross B.

Blaylock plumbing is great, Chad is my man, he arrived on time, friendly new exactly what to do and got right to work. He fixed it fast and cleaned up behind himself. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Blaylock plumbing stands behind their work.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking bathtub drain

Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer & Water Inc

Additional contact name - Mark Koyhtya. Super Service Award Winner for 2015.

L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc

We are a design & build landscaping company. Our facility is located in Minnetonka and is staffed daily Monday through Friday to assist you with your landscape needs. We schedule on site estimates at your home with the owners of L&R to accurately identify your landscape needs, wants and challenges. You will receive a written proposal that identifies various application costs and a design may be created for your review depending upon the scope and scale of the project. Whether you are looking for a complete renovation, an addition of a few key elements in your landscaping or a new home landscape installation, we have the skills, knowledge, and ability to do it all. We coordinate your material selections and project manage all installations. Your landscaping project will be a positive experience and will completed with outstanding results! Please view completed projects on our website.

Water Heaters Now, Inc.

Water Heaters Now! WHN WE SPECIALIZE IN REPLACING WATER HEATERS THE SAME DAY WHILE REPAIRING WHENEVER POSSIBLE. WHN offers Made in USA Bradford White but deals in all major brands of tank style water heaters. We are also a Rinnai TANKLESS dealer. WHN is locally owned and operated. WHN has been in the water heater repair and replacement business for over 10 years. We offer free estimates usually within 15 minutes. If you order by 2 PM, your water heater will be replaced the same day. WHN has a better than average warranty of 3 years on labor and 6 years Tank and parts when compared to industry standard 1 year parts and labor. Call, text, or email for a free quote within 15 minutes.

Sewer video & pipe locating, sewer & water, installation & repair, RPZ testing, residential, commercial, new construction repairs & remodeling.

Drain cleaning, septic tanks.