Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Baxter, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Baxter
- Q Squared LLCAmazing. Finished product was everything I imagined. The entire crew was kind, professional and prompt.
- Q Squared LLCWork was done on time, completed faster then I could imagine plus the quality of the workmanship was perfect
- Perfect Fit Carpentry Inc.If I could give an A+ rating, I would. Casey is a true craftsman who does meticulous work. He is honest and reliable. Over the past eight years, he has done exceptional finish carpentry work on our basement remodel, installed a very nice tile shower, and created a stunning thinset brick accent wall. He has also helped with a couple handyman projects. Casey takes pride in his workmanship. I have very high expectations and he has consistently met or exceeded them. I will continue to use Casey on future projects and highly recommend him without hesitation
- Quality Built LLCExcellent, everything was done in a timely, professional manner. Very impressed with the service provided, everything was kept clean. Would definitely recommend this company for any work you would need done, would hire them back in a heartbeat for any future projects we have.
- Quality Built LLCQuality Built llc did an excellent job on our complete re-roof. Very committed to quality. I would highly recommend Quality Built for all your construction needs.
- Dan Richter Construction LLCExcellent and found overall a good experience. Of course, we were sick from the damage that was found. The price you pay buying a home that is not carefully inspected.
- TJ Specialty Construction LLCI was very impressed with how responsive they were. They were able to get started very quickly, and completed the job in two days. I was impressed with how well the crew interacted; they all worked hard and seemed to get get along well with each other. An architect neighbor also was impressed with their work and asked for their business information for his future use. The work they did was top quality. They went above and beyond what I'd expected, and fixed a big problem with a leaky skylight
- Dave Gruba ConstructionDave is always prompt, efficient, and stays on budget. When he did the Kitchen remodel he built a hanging china cabinet above the bar, because we were limited on space. I still get comments about our addition and how beautiful it is, even after 10 years. The most recent project went just as well. The carpentry is exquisite, the joints match and the door closes correctly
- TJ Specialty Construction LLCCould not be more happy. Everything was started on time, finished on time and communicated with professionalism and frankness. Options were discussed in a no pressure sort of way (no scare tactics) and all my questions were answered up front. Both roofs were done within a day and the dumpster was hauled off the next morning. Roofing crew was "spot on" identifying problem areas on the old roof deck and the crew boss took action right away to make sure I was in the loop and was ok with an extra cost making sure the job was done right. The old roof deck was an unknown at the project's start, and I was told during the estimate phase that it could be +/- a couple hundred bucks depending on the deck condition - so I was not surprised when the above issue came up. This is how work should be done folks - no mess, no fuss, no scary "what if's", just decent friendly guys doing a great job. I was happy to pay them and happy with how they completed the job
- Vermilion Cabin CareChris and Lisa help us out at our development on an ongoing basis. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. They are busy as all GOOD vendors are but they show up when scheduled.
Contractors in Baxter
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable th..Recent Review:Our project went great - Tom gave a very accurate and reasonable bid, and was able to do the work quickly and completely; we're very happy with the result. And, he was able to come back and do another project for us (bi-fold closet door replacement) the very next day. Great experience overallJoe H.
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:A small remodeling and construction company.We have a three man crew.We charge by the hour on remodeling work.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1976. We have prided ourselves as an industry leader with a strong reputation for integrity, quality & service. We have a A+ rating with the BBB and active member of CAI & MHA. We offer 24 hour emergency service
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company. we offer an insured and trained staff. We did start out in commercial construction and now are focused on residential repairs and small additions.Recent Review:They worked fast, did a nice job, and were friendly people.Solveig L.
- Business Description:LeafGuard Brand by Englert is the original and only one-piece gutter system, with a built-in hood that covers the gutter bottom and deflects leaves and other debris.Recent Review:Everything went as they said it would. They did inadvertently cut a TV cable during the install but paid for repairs in two days. Great company to do business with and would recommend to anyone <br /Harley S.
- Business Description:Established 1974. Residential and Commercial. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Experienced in all types of construction. From design to completion we can help you.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Fort Ripley
- Lake Shore
- Pequot Lakes
- Breezy Point
- Pine River
- Little Falls
general contractors in Baxter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Boondox Builders201 3rd St Nw Suite 201
- Boondox Builders
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- J & J Drywall LLC1216 10th Ave N
St James, Minnesota
- J & J Drywall LLC
- Kron Renovations21402 Gilmer Rd
- Kron Renovations
- NORTH WARD HOMES5122 DRIFTWOOD LN
Pine River, Minnesota
- NORTH WARD HOMES
- Secore Constructionpo bx 773
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Superior Home Builders LLC14473 Five Mile Rd
- Secore Construction
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- Xtreme Builders Inc.27094 Middle Cullen Road
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- Xtreme Builders Inc.