Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Baxter, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Baxter
- Matt PriebeHe has been excellent, reliable, and I would definitely hire him again. It may take him a little time to get out to the location but he does very good work.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteWe contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work
- Handyman PeteI was having a difficult time locating a handyman in my area. I finally researched Angie’s List and contacted Andrew Strugar (dba Handyman Pete) in Squaw Lake. We are selling our house and we needed some general contracting assistance. We needed to have a living room window exterior molding replaced and leak fixed; we needed our exterior railings reinstalled on our concrete stoop; we needed an exterior pre-hung steel door installed in the garage. He came up one day to survey the jobs and discuss terms. He is honest, up-front, and very personable. He discussed what he was going to do and how he would do it. He provided the estimate and agreed on work dates. He arrived ready to work and in one day finished the window molding and stair rail re-installation. The work was EXCELLENT. He was very detailed, professional, and diligent. He cleaned up each work site as each job was completed. The next work day he installed the pre-hung steel door. Every once in a while I would check out how he was doing and he was doing a great job on the installation. He did everything I expected an expert to do on a door installation. He did it first-rate and UNDER budget. I would recommend this man to anyone and everyone. If you need work done YOU NEED TO CALL THIS MAN! His work product is first-rate, prices good, and professional. He will ALWAYS be the first one I call
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Handyman PeteWe are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.
- Handyman PeteExcellent. He was willing to come out Sunday, but we decided that Monday would work. He came out to the house at the time agreed upon and did a great job. Highly recommended.
Handymen in Baxter
- Business Description:WR Handyman Services and Repair's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. I'm interested to hear about your upcoming project. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Not good. Several of the handles were installed crooked/uneven and a drawer pull was not vertically centered. It was attached near the bottom of the drawer front. It looked so bad, we needed to have the drawer front replaced. Wayne initially gave us a quote for $150 but when he finished, he charged us $250. I would NOT recommend WR Handyman Services and RepairsMary Kay K.
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:My brother and myself got tired of working for the bigger company's that choose to have a customer pay a arm and a leg for a service instead of what the service is actually worth. So we took our savings and started our own tree company. We have just shy of 10 years in the tree industry. Osha 10-30 certs aed first responder certified rescuer first aid cpr cert.Recent Review:Responded quickly with estimate. Worked with my scheduling issues. Took down dead trees on top of clearing overgrown driveway. A job well done!Karen C.
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Owner Operated. Insured. Licensed Qualified Builder. Modular builder with Stratford Homes. Stratfordhomes.coRecent Review:Primer and 2 coats of paint was applied to all interior walls and ceiling of our new home in one long day of work. The painting was high quality work.Joe A.
- Business Description:" Quality cleaning, not just the first time, every time!" Thank you for your interest in Optimum Cleaning, the best choice for cleaning in the Brainerd Lakes Area. We clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and do residential construction cleaning and commercial cleaning as well! With all the day to day responsibilities you face, caring for your home or business should not be one of them. We are locally owned and operated. Contact us todayRecent Review:The home was just purchased and was vacant for about 6 Months prior to being purchased, it was quite messy, every inch of the home. The home was built in 2008 and the air ducts had never been cleaned by any of the previous owners. Optimum did a phenomenal Job, the air is significantly cleaner and is now dust free. In the future, I will be hiring Optimum for carpet cleaning & housing cleaning without hesitation, because I know when the work is done, it'll be done rightAnthony D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..
Deals in Baxter for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- East Gull Lake
- Fort Ripley
- Lake Shore
- Pequot Lakes
- Breezy Point
- Pine River
- Little Falls
handyman services in Baxter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Elite Home Services
- Elite Home Services
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
- Matthew Moss Painting
- Optimum Cleaning LLC34648 Hay Creek Trl P.O. Box 725
Pine River, Minnesota
- Optimum Cleaning LLC
- Salvage Liquidators42764 Starch Rd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Steele Handyman and Lawn Care1550 Fieldstone Road
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Salvage Liquidators
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Baxter, MN?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Baxter, MN?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.