Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Westphalia, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Westphalia
- Mayhem Bat Control & Nuisance Animal Trapping, LLCHe was very knowledgeable, professional and cared about the wildlife and my property. He came quickly, gave a fair estimate and did the work as expected.
- Tuff Turf MolebustersEverything is going well. It's a 12 week long process. THey come once every other week and check the traps and do a deterrent around the perimeter. we went from 13 traps down to just 1 now. My yard is finally looking better!
- Rose Pest SolutionsOutstanding! When the technician Will first arrived some years ago, I had a terrible mouse infiltration in my attic. He systematically eliminated all the entry points and treated the attic so that the problem was completely resolved. He has also treated other problems like carpenter bees, ants, and other pests, and has done so very skillfully. He is always on time and is a very courteous person
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlDuring the night we heard a scratching/clawing sound on exterior of house. In morning we saw obvious claw marks and part of the soffit torn. W called Aaron's and they said they would be over that afternoon. When tey arrived they surveyed the damage and made other observations and concluded that the intruder was a racoon. They proceeded to set a baited trap and told us to call them - even in the middle of the night - if we heard more noises or the trap was tripped. In the morning we saw that the trap had captured the racoon but he was still alive. We contacted Aaron's and they came out promptly to remove a very LARGE male racoon who put up quite a fight while he was being snared. This was a very positive experience dealing with Aaron's - from time to our initial call to removal of animal was just over 24 hours. These people are very knowledgeable about what type of trap to use and the appropriate bait and very professional. I highly recommend them
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlAaron and Jennifer were super to work with. They kept us informed of what they were doing and when they would be here and called if there was a change of plans. They were very professional in every way. We had worked with another company before calling them and they never finished the job. Aaron and Jennifer not only finished the job but they found out where the squirrels were coming in and replaced our garage vents for us. We would definitely call them again if we had any additional problems
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlVery knowledgeable and experienced. Explained why the previous bat exclusion that was done by a different company was not effective, and found some openings that had never been addressed by the previous company. The work was only done a month ago, but I am hopeful that the bats will not spend next winter in our attic
- Animal ProIt was really good. It was excellent! The price was very reasonable. It was just a guy that does this and he has been doing it for years. He is very committed, very persistent in coming back until it's done, and he does it without killing the animals. He catches them and hauls them away or he figures out how to get the bats to leave. It is a humane way of dealing with pest animals. The quality was outstanding. No bats, no groundhogs. He was very responsive and professional
- Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest ControlWent very well. Communication and scheduling were prompt and well done. Have so far not had any further invasions.
- Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest ControlJeff Hempel and his staff are professional mole trappers. When you hire them, they know exactly what to do. They have many years of experience removing moles and other pests. The moles in my area were removed in about a week. Also, if I see more signs of moles, Jeff will return and trap them too. After years of trying to get rid of them myself using tricks and ideas found on the internet, it is really nice to be rid of those pesky diggers
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlThey recommended a chimney cap replacement company and showed us the options from a catalog, this company was way more cost friendly compared to another company we had received pricing from, over $1000 cheaper. Once we chose our option Aaron and Jennifer handled the rest. Once the cap came in, Aaron made an appointment to install it even increasing it's critter defenses by lining the metal screen with smaller metal contractors mesh. They then proceeded to seal up the entire house, They did every nook & cranny, under doors, old access holes from older utilities and previous cable access points, even being sure to use a caulk like product that matched the stonework on our house. They left a few one way vents for a week or so, this way all critters could escape but not get back in. We do live in a heavily wooded area and this was the first winter we did not have to deal with mice and other unidentified noises and smells! House sealing wasn't even a type of service we were aware of and are very, very pleased. Highly recommended for whatever animal issues your having, mice, bats, squirrels, ground hogs, raccoons, skunks, whatever. We've had them back for other minor issues and to trap a skunk living under our rental property and will continue to call on them as the needs arise. Hope this is helpful
Last update on July 18, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Westphalia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Saint Johns,
- Maple Rapids,
- Grand Ledge,
- Carson City,
- Lake Odessa,
animal removal services in Westphalia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlP.O. Box 644
Leslie, Michigan 49251
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal Control
- Baker's Wildlife ServicesP.o. Box 27504
Lansing, Michigan 48909
- Baker's Wildlife Services
- Citadel Wildlife
St. Johns, Michigan 48879
- Citadel Wildlife
- Daley's Wildlife Control2369 W High St
Jackson, Michigan 49203
- Daley's Wildlife Control
- Humane Animal Removal TeamPo Box
Lansing, Michigan 48909
- Humane Animal Removal Team
- Rose Pest Solutions7706 Rickle St
Lansing, Michigan 48917
- Rose Pest Solutions
- Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest Control1235 Roth Dr Ste A
Lansing, Michigan 48911
- Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest Control