Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Dimondale, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Dimondale
- Tuff Turf MolebustersEverything is going well. It's a 12 week long process. THey come once every other week and check the traps and do a deterrent around the perimeter. we went from 13 traps down to just 1 now. My yard is finally looking better!
- Rose Pest SolutionsOutstanding! When the technician Will first arrived some years ago, I had a terrible mouse infiltration in my attic. He systematically eliminated all the entry points and treated the attic so that the problem was completely resolved. He has also treated other problems like carpenter bees, ants, and other pests, and has done so very skillfully. He is always on time and is a very courteous person
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlAaron and Jennifer were super to work with. They kept us informed of what they were doing and when they would be here and called if there was a change of plans. They were very professional in every way. We had worked with another company before calling them and they never finished the job. Aaron and Jennifer not only finished the job but they found out where the squirrels were coming in and replaced our garage vents for us. We would definitely call them again if we had any additional problems
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlDuring the night we heard a scratching/clawing sound on exterior of house. In morning we saw obvious claw marks and part of the soffit torn. W called Aaron's and they said they would be over that afternoon. When tey arrived they surveyed the damage and made other observations and concluded that the intruder was a racoon. They proceeded to set a baited trap and told us to call them - even in the middle of the night - if we heard more noises or the trap was tripped. In the morning we saw that the trap had captured the racoon but he was still alive. We contacted Aaron's and they came out promptly to remove a very LARGE male racoon who put up quite a fight while he was being snared. This was a very positive experience dealing with Aaron's - from time to our initial call to removal of animal was just over 24 hours. These people are very knowledgeable about what type of trap to use and the appropriate bait and very professional. I highly recommend them
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlVery knowledgeable and experienced. Explained why the previous bat exclusion that was done by a different company was not effective, and found some openings that had never been addressed by the previous company. The work was only done a month ago, but I am hopeful that the bats will not spend next winter in our attic
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlThe problem has not returned. This is amazing because we had lived with these noises for 6 years. He saved my sanity!
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlEverything went fine. They were here the same day I called. They trapped the woodchuck and removed the carcass.
- Michigan Bat Control IncKnowledgeable agent assessed our situation and after our acceptance of his quote, made some repairs to areas he felt the bats were entering. He added a one way door in their most obvious path for them to exit. Door was placed in early spring and removed in late spring. Once removed the opening was sealed up. Price seemed a little steep, but they offer a 5 year guarantee that works out to about $15/month to be bat free
- Aaron's Nuisance Animal ControlThey were great. They came out several times and caught several squirrels. If I need it again, they would be the first I would call.
- Critter ControlI called Critter Control, as recommended by a friend, about a scratching noise in the chimney, assuming squirrel or some critter. That was Saturday morning around 11:00 am. Mike came out the next morning, by which time the scratching had stopped. He looked through the flue and then checked outside. He determined that it was likely a bird trapped between two pipes and that he could not remove the bird as it required removing siding. He suggested how it could be done. He did not charge me for the visit as he was unable to remove anything. The quoted cost seemed high, but it was not charged
Animal Removal Services in Dimondale
- Business Description:TuffTurf Molebusters is affiliated with MNLA (Michigan Nursery & Landscape Association), the National Association of Landscape Professionals, accredited with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), and involved with GreenCare for Troops, but most importantly, we are in a partnership with YOURecent Review:Excellent communication every time they came out. Full documentation of reporting and they caught over 7 moles. We are very pleased and if we see more activity as we live in the woods with 20 acres behind us I would hire them againKaren G.
- Business Description:Michigan Bat Control, Inc. has brought a fresh, new approach to the wildlife control industry. We believe in going the extra mile for our customers. There are far too many companies that look to do the bare minimum without regard for the best interests of the customer. Things are different at Michigan Bat Control Inc. We provide the most humane animal control services out there. Our poison free and live exclusion methods are much different than most competitors. We are a family owned and oper..Recent Review:After receiving news that evidence of bats were found in our attic during a routine home inspection, I contacted Michigan Bat Control, and though I called later in the evening, I was given a consultation appointment for the next day! Joe and his team were professional, knowledgeable, and delivered excellent customer service! The issue was immediately identified and remediated with a high level of attention to detail. MBC also provided a transferable, 5-year warranty. I would and will be recommending MBC to anyone who encounters wildlife invasion issues! Thank you to the entire team for your professionalism and fast service! You made an unpleasant situation so much betterJoseph H.
- Business Description:Baker's Wildlife Services is a full service company providing prompt and professional solutions to wildlife problems for property owners in the Lansing and Central Michigan area. At Baker's Wildlife Services, we bring to you more than 15 years of experience in resolving wildlife issues and protecting your property. We will remove the offending animals and we offer guaranteed repairs to prevent their re-entry. No matter what your wildlife problem, our experienced technicians will give y..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable and gave fantastic tips in prevention and control!Lindy Q.
- Business Description:Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by..Recent Review:I hired Rose Pest solutions for what I thought was a mouse in my family room walls. They sold me a contract for over $500 in order to get someone to come out. Turns out the mouse was actually a squirrel and they said that my contract doesn't cover squirrels. Seems to me they should do an evaluation before selling you a contract. They refused to do anything about the squirrel that is still living in my wallsJuliet H.
- Business Description:Michigan Wildlife Solutions is a professional Wildlife control company and provide humane wildlife removal practices. We are a poison free company and specialize in poison free mice control. We are one of the only companies in Michigan with nearly 20 years of bat removal experienceRecent Review:The entire process went great! I would highly recommend Michigan Wildlife Solutions to anyone. Service was great and prompt, our issue with the bats was taken care of the same day. They will also be coming back to fix the issue with our chimney once the Chimney Swifts migrate. Very honest when discussing prices and options that can be done. Highly recommend themAmanda L.
- Business Description:Located in Williamston, MI since 1998, Alpha & Omega Stove and Sweep serves a large portion of the state of Michigan, . With a knowledgeable and courteous staff (some of whom have been in the business for over 20 years), we make every effort to ensure a positive and educational experience. We hold a mechanical license with the state of Michigan. We are a full service chimney company, providing services for all things chimney/fireplaceRecent Review:Alpha and Omega does great work, very thorough and guaranteed to make your system safe and efficient. They are very busy so you need to call to get an appointment about a month ahead.Sharon B.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Not well. The employee sent by Terminex took a quick glance at the glass jar with dead specimens in it and said we had carpenter ants. Told us we would have to sign a year's contract which we did. That was Dec 2017. They treated outside 4 times and once inside. During and after the treatments we continued to have the winged ants show up on 3 different floors of house. Looking at pictures of specimens on internet we became concerned that we actually had termites. Called Orkin instead. Their agent looked carefully at dead specimens and said they were termites. Unlike Terminex, he inspected carefully inside the house and showed us an active track of termites in wood in basement ceiling. They treated thoroughly around perimeter of outside and around perimeter of a crawl space inside. Cleaned up everything. Have had no further signs of infestation by flights and tracks of workers in wood have had no further activity. Terminex continues to call us to renew treatments, despite explanation of why we don't want their service and their last visit on annual contract was Sept 2018. They misdiagnosed problem, charged us for work we didn't need, and won't leave us aloneMary J.
- Business Description:Chimney Cricket, Inc was founded in 1990 and has been growing strong ever since. We have expanded not only our geographical reach, but also our range of products and services. What began as just a few chimney sweeps working out of one location has now become a multi-state operation with a wide variety of masonry work, fireplace and chimney services. Our commitment to providing quality masonry work, fireplace and chimney services as well as our dedication to serving people’s needs have earned ..Recent Review:<p>I scheduled an appointment for between 2 & 4 PM. I arrived home at 2 and called at ~ 2:45 to ask when they might be coming. I needed to get back to work as we were busy so I was hoping they were on their way. The woman had to call the service man so she called me back to tell me that he still had another roof to do (flashing) and would not be coming before 5, likely 6 PM. I asked if anyone was planning to call me to let me know the delay and she replied that it was his fault as he should have called (in my world you take responsibility for screw ups and do not blame it on another person in the company.). I said I would come back and to have him give me a 20 minute out call. She replied that it would be too late and he needed at least 3 hours of light. It is light till at least 9 this time of year, I pointed this out and she said that they did not work after 5 (which begs the question why did she answer that they needed 3 hours). I was frustrated and said so and said that I expected a company to provide better information and that I was disappointed that she blamed the service man instead of simply apologizing. she said that she was going to hang up and that I could speak to her when I was "calmed down". I was very calm. She hung up. I called back, both numbers and she would not pick up. I then called another service provider, local company called Smokestack Sweep. They were $50 cheaper and their customer service was excellent.</p> <p><br></pElizabeth C.
- Business Description:Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator specializing in humane removal of wild animals in and around homes and commercial properties.Recent Review:I have not paid him yet. I have been disgruntled with his work. They got the raccoon out but I am not happy with the repairs. They charged me for five days for the trap, but only left it for two. They did not match the color the my soffett. I ended up getting the material for them and used every bit of material. They just kinda hodge podged it together. They should leave the repairs to professionals. I just don't like the way it looked. I may actually do what he already didMark S.
- Business Description:Animal removal services from squirrels to coyotes and everything in between.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Dimondale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baker's Wildlife ServicesP.o. Box 27504
- Baker's Wildlife Services
- Daley's Wildlife Control2369 W High St
- Daley's Wildlife Control
- Humane Animal Removal TeamPo Box
- Humane Animal Removal Team
- Rose Pest Solutions7706 Rickle St
- Rose Pest Solutions