Top-rated interior painters work.

Get matched with top interior painters in Kalamazoo, MI

There are 18 highly-rated local interior painters.

Matching on Angi

Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.

Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Kalamazoo

  • M C Painting
    5.0
    They did an excellent job, they were on time, very punctual, came ready to work, had all the equipment needed and beside that they were all nice guy, very special.
    Louise C.
  • Hands On Deck Painting and More
    5.0
    The project that was done in my basements was done way above and beyond what was expected. The workers were very respectful for my home making sure not to track any dirt though out the home. I plan on hiring them for more projects. I am very satisfied with the work that was done.
    Francis w.
  • M C Painting
    5.0
    He did an excellent job. He was very professional. He came at the right time, he cleaned up well His price was reasonable. He communicated with me so well He did a good job.
    Sylvia W.
  • Cutting Edge Roofing
    5.0
    These guys showed up, had our roof installed in hours and all cleaned up!!! They were fast, respectful, and great quality work! When we thought we had a problem, they even drove hours out of their way to come make sure we were taken care of!!! Great company!!!
    Kris P.
  • Ledbetter Construction
    5.0
    So professional with communication, work was exactly what we wanted and beautifully. I have been recommending this company to many friends and family. They will be working on my bathroom next.
    Andrea B.
  • M C Painting
    5.0
    The service was exceptional. They came when they said when they will gonna come. They did what they said what they gonna do. Price was more than reasonable. Exceptional quality.
    Anthony S.
  • Red, White Blue Paint Crew
    2.0
    My experience with this contractor was not good. I contracted them to do a whole house paint job. They were understaffed, disorganized and had poor communication style. They don't answer the phone and ignore messages. They estimated that my project will take one week to finish, but because of their erratic attendance, it took them nearly two months and they didn't finish. They left the job unfinished after having gotten paid 92% of the contracted price. And when I protested and asked them to finish the job, the owner used threatening language to demand that I pay him the remaining 8% or else. I paid it, but I am seeking legal redress. I will never use them again
    Neil K.
  • M C Painting
    5.0
    It was neat and pleasant. They did the job in timely manner. We are really pleased as everything was just wonderful.
    Jackie D.
  • Ledbetter Construction
    5.0
    The project went perfectly. We had a limited time to get everything done, and they met and exceeded the scope of the project. Experienced, efficient and skilled are a few of their qualities. Hands down, I would hire these folks again.
    Laura W.
  • M C Painting
    5.0
    I would recommend them to anybody, they did a wonderful wonderful work. They were very very responsible people, they work with one another, showing kindness to each other. The price was very very good. I'm glad that I hired them, I'll call them again when I need them.
    E Jean Y.

Last update on June 22, 2022

See all 18 highly rated companies in Kalamazoo
Join Angi now

Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles

interior painters in Kalamazoo

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.

To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!

Rate Angi’s Interior painters in Kalamazoo

Featured Rating:
4.3

Interior painters in Kalamazoo are rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 1,549 reviews of the 27 featured Kalamazoo pros

The Angi rating for Interior painters in Kalamazoo is a rating based on verified reviews from our community of homeowners who have used these pros to meet their Interior painters needs. Angi’s review system takes into account ratings on price, quality, timeliness, responsiveness and feedback for Angi Certified Pros.