Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Holly, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Holly
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThe team did an excellent job performing our boundary land survey. They were very helpful answering my questions when we walked through the property after they completed the survey.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCVery very professional! Well worth the money spent for the documents in electronic and paper form!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCGreat! Contacted them by email was very prompt and efficient. A serevice date set up. The men arrived and completed the work, answered my questions. I encourage others to use this company.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey arrived on time were knowledgeable and efficient. Very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone. It was a good experience.
- Wolverine Engineers & Surveyors, Inc.I contacted this provider for a quote to do a border survey of my property (2.75 arces). While they could not match the lowest bid, they were very helpful in helping my understand the surveying process. They spent a good amount of time with me on the phone talking about what I could tell from the previous surveys I already had, and what I should expect from a border survey. They were willing to be a little creative on pricing, and would have provided surveying for my neighbors lots for a nominal fee increase, thereby enabling cost sharing. My neighbors weren't interested, so this didn't help me but it might help you. In short they were very knowledgeable and professional I would would recommend that you give them a chance to bid on your surveying job
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe hired Nowry and Hale to survey our residential lot in Dearborn and provide us with a certified drawing of their findings. They were very personable and agreed to do the job for a very competitive price that we could afford. The county plats for our section of the city date from the 1800's and presented quite a challenge. Their experience and knowledge enabled them to complete the task in a timely and accurate manner. The final documents provided were of excellent quality and included all the elements that we had requested. We would definitely use Nowry and Hale again as well as recommend their services to others. Ted and Norma Siembied
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCNowry & Hale were GREAT!! I would definitely call them back to do surveying for me again. I recently bought my house and am looking to fence in my backyard (I have a dog). Instead of placing my fence all willy-nilly, I wanted to make sure I was placing it on what truly was my property--I didn't want to encroach on my neighbors. I had called a total of 3 companies for estimates, and not only was Nowry & Hale prompt in getting their estimate to me, they were the only one to even bother calling me back!! (Apparently my job was too small for the other companies I called or something...) I went with them because their quote seemed reasonable and was significantly lower than what I had expected. They also had such great ratings here on Angie's List that I figured I wasn't going wrong. Michael was able to come out only 3 days after I had said I'd like to go with Nowry & Hale, and he was wonderful to work with. He and his other co-worker showed up a bit earlier than expected due to a cancelled job in the area, and in a matter of an hour they had my entire yard sighted up and staked out. When they were done working, Michael took the time to walk me around and point out all the corner markers. He also made it a point to show me where there were any buildings, trees, or fences encroaching on my property--and there were a couple! Those pesky neighbors....tsk, tsk. A week or so later, a very nicely done drawing of my land survey was mailed to me. Now I can get on with putting up my fence and I know that it's truly going on MY property. Thanks Nowry & Hale
- METRO STAR BRICK PAVERSI have to say I'm beyond happy with how this patio project turned out. The quality of the workmanship was top notch. From Guillermo's friendly, responsive service. To the beautiful result that is my new, lanscaped brick paver patio. Seriously this patio is built to last. They built that sucker up big time and now when I walk out on it I'm like the king overseeing his land from atop the castle
Land Surveyors in Holly
- Business Description:Pest Control companyRecent Review:This is a great company committed to excellent service. The man responding, Bob, entered my attic and carefully explored it and the exterior for holes, filling several and presenting a plan for future work and live trapping if needed. I am confident he resolved the issueCarolyn S.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying & Consulting ServicesRecent Review:We had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company againmargaret g.
- Business Description:FSE Company was established in the year 1957. At the firm's inception, civil engineering and land surveying services were provided with the idea of excellence in endeavor and client satisfaction. Today this earlier philosophy has helped to blossom FSE Company into a specialized niche firm of unique professionals providing full service engineering, geodetic surveying, and project management services serving the industry. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best services to achieve..Recent Review:Wonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.Renee K.
- Business Description:Please Call Us For More InformationRecent Review:The job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services. <br /Gregory E.
- Business Description:Kehrer Surveying is a small business specializing in boundary surveying, mapping and site planning.
- Business Description:Landmark provide Quality Engineering and Surveying Solutions Using Innovative,State -Of-The Art Technology To Meet Our Client's Needs For Cost-Effective Design.
- Business Description:Powell Engineering is a consulting civil engineering company that provides quality planning and design to not just meet but exceed our clients expectations. At Powell Engineering, we are exceptionally qualified to work with you for your commercial and industrial project. From planning through construction our combined experience of over 60 years provides you with a superior product at the best price with the most personalized assistance. Powell Engineering takes pride with our close working r..Recent Review:Getting that past was a huge deal. It allowed us to start our home build. Ultimately the township put in sewers, so we didn't end up needing a septic service, but without him we could of never started construction of our homeSharon M.
- Business Description:Complete Residential Service Practical, Creative, Design, Engineering & Construction GALLEY CONSTRUCTION CO.,INC. IS A LICENSED AND INSURED MICHIGAN BUILDER/GENERAL CONTRACTOR. COMMITTED TO PROVIDING HOMEOWNERS & DEVELOPERS WITH A QUALITY, DEPENDABLE, AND REASONABLE SOURCE. AIDING IN DESIGN, ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION OF NEW PROJECTS AND RENOVATIONS. IN BUSINESS SINCE 1988; OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR FRIENDS. THEY RECOMMEND US TO THEIR FRIENDS AND CALL US BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN. OUR NEWEST FRIEND..Recent Review:Based on their advertisement on Angies list, and in a local newspaper, which said they did repairs, I called them to get an estimate to replace the flooring on my deck which after 15 years had rotted to the point of being dangerous. Was advised that they only built new decks. Did not do repairs to existing structures. They should add this to their advertisement, and their profile on Angies list. Would save customers unnecessary calls. <br /Bruce B.
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of surveying experience, extensive knowledge of Michigan land law, and a wide array of experience across the State of Michigan on projects ranging from property boundary determination to construction staking of multi-million dollar infrastructure projects. Customer service, commitment to excellence, flexibility, and prompt, reliable service are the hallmarks of my work. As a small business owner in the community for over 20 years, I can assure you that you are receiving ..Recent Review:I didn't use this company due to a high quote. However, their responsiveness was lightening quick. I think he was professional & knowledgable in his field. I would've chosen him if his price wasn't so high.Jackie S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Grand Blanc
- White Lake
- Drayton Plains
- Union Lake
- Swartz Creek
land surveyors in Holly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Coleman Land Surveying PLC4301 Saline Waterworks Rd
- Coleman Land Surveying PLC
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Galley Construction Co.,Inc.3070 Sherwood
- Galley Construction Co.,Inc.
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.2716 Mercury Ct
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.
- Louis Cantor Company17600 Northland Park Ct.
- Louis Cantor Company
- MILLETICS & ASSOCIATES40000 GRAND RIVER AVE STE 206
- MILLETICS & ASSOCIATES
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC4700 Cornerstone Dr
White Lake, Michigan
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC
- rodney taylor18459 moinca st
- rodney taylor
- URBAN LAND CONSULTANTS, LLC8800 23 MILE RD
Shelby Township, Michigan
- URBAN LAND CONSULTANTS, LLC