ACT LIVE TRAPPING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2010

Pest Control company...

Vanish Pest Control LLC

Vanish Pest Control is a company that prides itself on honesty, reliability and having the knowledge of the industry to provide the best service possible to our customers. We specialize in carpenter ants and many other insect and pest problems. There are many different services to chose from, such as Monthly, Bi-monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal and One time services. That way we can do our best to match our services to the customers needs and the time frames in witch is needed to properly service the property. We also offer other pest programs like are MOLE SERVICE, WHOLE YARD MOSQUITO FOGGINGS, MICE BAITING and taking care of those large dangerous and sometimes hard to get to BEE'S NEST'S. Give us a call and give us a try its a FREE INSPECTION so why not right? FULLY LICENCED AND INSURED COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL

Offers by Vanish Pest Control LLC on Angi
CJB Pest & Mosquito Control

At CJB Pest and Mosquito Control we provide over 85 years family experince combined with exceptional service. Our knowledgeable staff and state certified technicians will not only provide you with the best options to eliminate your problem, but focus on informing you, the home/business owner on how to help prevent future problems in your home or business. Detailed inspection reports and environmental recommendations are provided with most services. Proper pest control treatment for your home or business is an investment; you want a company who will be sensitive to your needs as a home or business owner. Our family will treat you like family. We provide only the best in pest elimination and preventive programs.

Offers by CJB Pest & Mosquito Control on Angi
Pest EZ

Pest EZ is a family owned & operated Eco friendly Pest control and Wildlife Management company. We provide services to residential and commercial customers throughout Michigan. We provide building & home inspections, pest control, wildlife trapping and management, building & home repairs and attic insulation. Only 1 discount can be applied at a time. animal control, ants, bat, bat removal, bats, bee, bee removal,bees, carpenter ants, critter control ,exterminating, mice, pest, pest inspection, pest removal, skunk, spiders, wasp

09/01/2021

This is a great company committed to excellent service. The man responding, Bob, entered my attic and carefully explored it and the exterior for holes, filling several and presenting a plan for future work and live trapping if needed. I am confident he resolved the issue.

Description of Work
Investigate noises in my attic

Category animal removal

07/30/2021

They were excellent. Good company to work with. Visits every now and then to check the trap.

Description of Work
Setting up a trap

Category pest control

05/31/2016

He exterminated them all with poisonous worms where they started digging. He then raked all of the mole hills down. If a second visit was necessary he would have charged $60 and the third visit would have been free. He also laid some poison to kill a possible mice invasion under my shed. He said I may have had nests of them.

Description of Work
I had moles all over the place. I couldn't tell you how many I had. These were the types of moles that built hills that look like volcanoes.

Category animal removal

08/12/2015

Description of Work
He did a great job, came out promptly, had the chimmney inspect and caps on the chimmneys before the morning was over. Glad we called him.

Category pest control

08/05/2015

Description of Work
Bill came within an hour of my call about rats entering my house. He gave me good information, used poison bait, set traps and collected the dead carcasses over several days. Then he sealed all the outside areas of entry he found.

Category pest control,animal removal