Aspen One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2007

4131 W Michigan Ave

Jackson, MI 49202

30 employees. Uses subs for excavating. No extra charge for after hours service. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount....

08/24/2019

Tim P.

I knew I had more trouble than just a service. Very friendly and courteous. Would gladly hire again. They installed a/c & furnace for a very fair price and installed it that Monday. Cleaned up everything and left no mess.

Description of Work
a/c service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! Glad you are happy with our work.

07/13/2019

James W.

Everything went great , they were very professional.

Description of Work
New furnace installed and AC unit fixed.

03/12/2018

Terri R.

I was told that my furnace was most likely leaking carbon monoxide due to a cracked heat exchanger and it needed to be replaced immediately. I was given a quote of around $4500. I had another hearing and cooling company come out to check on it through the Consumer’s Energy Appliance Service Plan the next day. I was told that the heat exchanger in my furnace would take a hammer hitting it and probably still not crack. A CO test was done by them and there wasn’t a trace of CO in my home. Both Consumer’s Energy and the company that came out feel that I was being scammed into buying a new furnace. When I called the owner of Aspen, he was very rude from the minute I answered the phone. I will never do business with them his company again.

Description of Work
I paid for a furnace tune-up.

08/22/2017

Carl Z.

Very smooth, veryl professional service techs.

Description of Work
NEw Furnace, Air Conditioner and Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the nice review I'm happy everything went smooth. Gary

06/28/2017

Sharon M.

They came out almost immediately to assess the damage and temporarily put the old cap back on to protect the chimney, chimney liner and furnace. They had to order the part and customize part of it. They worked in the dead of winter with snow and up on the roof. Also, some work had to be done on the furnace heat ducts....new ones added. They were exceptional and very knowledgeable. The supervisor of the crew had a broken leg and was on crutches. He went up and down my basement stairs and never once was grouchy.....always pleasant with a smile. He explained everything that was being done and why pointing out everything. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Cap/topper to brick chimney had blown off.

05/11/2017

Sharon or Reid S.

The appointment went okay. Checked option "no" for "Would you hire again?" only because the company is based in Jackson and in an emergency not the most practical choice and if it was not for the Angie's List promo we most likely would not have heard about this company.

Description of Work
Inspect and clean central a/c.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the review, Its difficult to screen a definitive territory regarding Angie's List Promo's, so we have decided to run the calls as they come in. Most of the time customers research our location before they purchase a promo and know where we are located. Thanks again Gary

03/28/2017

Vincent B.

They were good. They are more expensive than other people I contacted. They also had the brand I wanted, and the financing I needed at the time. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came out and checked the air conditioner after a storm tipped it over.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the positive review. If there is any thing else we can do please call. Thanks again Gary

03/22/2017

Li G.

I think there were two people that came to complete the service. It took a couple of hours. They found the problem, they went out to get some parts, so it took two hours.They cleaned the area a little bit.

Description of Work
They did a furnace check.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the review, let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks Gary

11/03/2016

Vincent B.

I was contacted within 5 minutes after doing angieslist, and Brent came out the very next day. I had already had several quotes from other companies and knew what I needed and things that needed to be fixed due to terrible air returns and flow. Yes Aspen was far more expensive but they did everything I asked for and then some. They did not try to up sell me and told me what was needed verses what I had already been told by others, without Aspen knowing. They were $2000-$2500 more expensive than my other quotes but your buying an American Made product from AMANA. Sure I could have gone with Goodman the same company that makes Amana and I could have gone with trane, carrier etc, however since it has been a mild fall we took two weeks to research all the units quoted to us from everyone and liked the proposal from Aspen the best even though they were more we decided to go with them verses someone more local which I have dealt with in the past. They drove 50 miles to give a quote and 50 miles to install it today. They worked from 8am till 4pm and installed both units with only a 30 minute lunch. They did not take breaks and were very respectful using Sir in every sentence as we spoke. They installed extra return air lines to help make the equipment work more efficient. They did not try to talk me into extra accessories or thermostat seeing how I did not need a fancy programmable one, or and electric filter etc. Jason the installer along with his trainee did a great job. I read all the reviews before accepting the contract and did my research, those who have make negative reviews are the type who will complain if they get a new car for Christmas free because it isnt their color. I had a great experience, Paid more but very pleased with the service and quality of work. Like I said we had 7 other quotes all less but I liked what Brent had to say and what he was willing to do for us along with his honesty that they could not compete with the other quotes. All in all very pleased! Vincent Butts Adrian, MI

Description of Work
I had a furnace and AC unit installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the positive review! Please call if we can ever help you again! We also have a referral program in place that would benefit you, so please tell your relatives, friends and neighbors about us. Thanks again Gary

06/23/2016

Donald K.

He arrived at agreed time. On arrival he surveyed the premesis and determined the sequence of steps to bring the a/con line and correct the deficiencies. After cleaning the a/c and replacing the filter he ran the system long enough to determine additional work will be required that I pospooned till fall due to financial circumstances.

Description of Work
Cleaned Air Conditioner, replaced filter and reworked thermostat. Also enrolled in service contract.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the positive review! If you need service again please call! Thanks Gary

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi
    Garner Heating & Cooling

When your home heating or cooling system isn't functioning properly, it can be uncomfortable. Save yourself the time and hassle of a system breakdown. Rely on our experts for HVAC sales, service, and repair.

Offers by Garner Heating & Cooling on Angi

Heating. Air Conditioning. Furnace. Plumbing. Drain Cleaning. Humidifiers. Thermostats. Water Heaters. Water Filters. Heat Pump. Geothermal.

Electric Baseboard Heat.