Find out how much it costs to install trim based on factors like type, square footage, and whether you hire a pro to do it.
Get matched with top carpenters in Wells, ME
There are 18 highly-rated local carpenters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Wells
- DJ Painting, LLC.Eduardo and Alvaro are men of their word. High integrity and professionalism. The team showed up early and worked hard until late even during days of 90*+ weather. Courteous, patient and very upbeat. Made several suggestions throughout the process to make the house look better without charging more. Great bang for the buck. We would highly recommend DJ painting
- James & Whitney Co.Prompt professional service Respectful to owner and family Cleaned up and left as if they were never there awesome job!!!!!
- Holden Building & CarpentryJason has done several projects for us over multiple years. He has repeatedly done top-notch work for us at a fair price. He is very thorough, meticulous, and explains his approach to the project thoroughly before undertaking the work. I would recommend him very highly!
- Wood Floor ServicesI can not speak highly enough of Matt and Wood Floor services. We had him pull out some old tile, replace it with hardwood, refinish the existing hardwood floors and blend it in to the new wood. He is very proud and critical of his work (as any artist is) and clearly takes great pride in doing the job right. Our floors turned out beautifully! You cannot tell where the old floor ends and the new floor begins. He was fast, friendly, courteous, and helpful. He did exactly what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, and he did it all for a very fair price- actually came in below the initial estimate. We are in the middle of a major kitchen remodeling job and I wish that all of the other contractors were as easy to work with as Matt. If you are looking for someone to put n new flooring or refinish existing flooring Matt is your guy! You might have to wait for him. All of our neighbors now want to use him
- A&B Painting and StainingJoe's crew painted our garage, shed and exterior of our house (siding & wood). We had peeling lead paint on our garage that they handled by laying out tarp and carefully cleaning up after scraping that day. Each day the crew tidied up. Joe communicated with me throughout the entire process. We'd definitely hire again
- Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Kensington, LLCI had contacted Benchmark several months before deciding to proceed with the project. Once I indicated that I wanted to have the work done, Tom Chervek, the project coordinator, was most helpful in planning the timing and Clinton, the carpenter who did the work made some suggestions that improved the overall appearance and made the posts more substantial. We had to plan around changing changing weather conditions, but even that didn't pose a problem. Benchmark was both flexible and responsive
- Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Kensington, LLCThe project went well even though the weather presented problems and the damage to be repaired required more extensive work. On the first day of work, once the damaged siding was removed, we talked with the carpenter and project manager and redefined the extent of repairs that were to be done. Snow delayed the additional work by about a week. On schedule, the crew returned and put in another three days until the work was completed. We found the carpenters and project manager professional and helpful and we feel that they did an excellent job
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- Carter's Custom FinishHe called last night collecting money $82 and I said I don't know who you are and you may have the wrong number and then I hung up, Then he called again he insisting that I owed him some money and he shouted at me. I never met him and I don't know him , He was filthy & using violent word at me.
- A&B Painting and StainingJoe and his crew were great to work with. Very thorough in the prep work, which allowed the stain application to look as good as I'd hoped it would. Joe worked with me on how to deal with the wood rot and subsequent carpentry, and the final result was also excellent. His estimates came in at a very fair rate, and the value of the job was with every penny. Highly recommended
Woodworkers in Wells
- Business Description:We are a owner operated business and have been doing work in our communities for over 15 years! We strive to go above and beyond for our customers to make sure we exceed there expectations in any way possible! We specialize in finish work, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, additions, framing, roofing, painting, tile work, decks, sheetrocking, flooring and moreRecent Review:Travis has been working on my home for years. I purchased something that needed a total makeover, and Travis has made my dreams a custom reality. I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone in need of home remodeling or building.Terriann L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went incredibly well. I woke up one morning to a leak in my roof. I knew the roof was going to need to be replaced at some point, but I was hoping I'd get another year out of it. The roof was in bad shape when I bought the house. I immediately started calling all of the roofing companies I could find on Google. It was early so I was leaving voicemails. Kasey from James and Whitney was the first and only one to get back to me in a timely manner. He was incredibly helpful on the phone, walking me through how to put a tarp over the impacted area. He even swung by later THAT DAY to check and make sure it was installed properly and to assess the roof. I knew it needed to be replaced so we went right into talking about estimates. The estimate was within my budget but the new roof came with a FIFTY-YEAR WARRANTY for parts and labor. You just can't beat that kind of warranty on an asphalt roof. We were scheduled within a week and I had a brand new, perfectly installed roof within a month. Kasey and his team were super respectful during the installation. When the installation had finished, Kasey inspected every inch of my property to pick up any tiny bits of trash and leave our lawn spotless. The whole process was so easy and stress-free. 10/10 would recommendJeffrey C.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often ..Recent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was a dream. He quickly understood our vision and made it a reality. Finished on time and on budget. Had great suggestions and showed a lot of patience. We will use him for all our work and have already recommended him to a neighborRandy S.
- Business Description:All Walks of Carpentry is owned and operated by Melinda Cobb, who has had signifcant experience in carpentry throughout most of her life. We encourage anyone interested in wanting to make changes to their home to contact us for a free no obligation consultation to see what we can do for you. We will work with you every step of the way, from start to finish. Please feel free to check out our website for more information and photos of our recent projectsRecent Review:First 2 weeks went fine, then crew needed to work half days. Melinda G refuses to give a receipt for time and labor. When we asked the foreman for a receipt, Melinda called us and told us off. We can't get her to come over and fix the steps and deck that are crooked, although she's been paid in full. Photo attachedLiz J.
- Business Description:MTW Contracting offers all types of interior and exterior remodeling. If you can dream it we can build it. MTW Contracting is a owner operated remodeler. We offer free estimates and consultation. Our job isn't done until the customer is completely satisfied. We accept all major credit cards and have some financing options
- Business Description:Wood Floor Services is a local Maine-owned company. We specialize in old floor and stair restoration, staining and floor repair. Pricing is done on a job to job basis, using all factors involved. Because our services have become so diverse we can offer better pricing based on the scope of the work. A typical sand and refinish ranges from $1.75 to $3.00 per square foot and an installation ranges from $2 to $6 per square foot. We will be implementing a referral incentive program to all our cus..Recent Review:I'm new to the Portland area and didn't have any local knowledge of flooring contractors so I got three or four estimates including Matt's. Matt was not the least expensive quote i received but he was the right choice. Matt, Evan, and Sara were excellent. I would highly recommend them. Matt was on-site everyday except the last day when Evan finished up the final coat. Their attention to detail was great and i felt completely comfortable allowing them into my house everyday when i was not home. They installed new red oak flooring in one room to replace old carpet, weaved the newly installed flooring into the existing wood flooring in the connecting rooms so there was no visible breaks in the floor, and refinished the original wood floor so that newly installed floor matched the original floor perfectly. They were very easy to work with from the first time Matt came to do the estimate to accommodating my changes to the original project scope to scheduling at time that worked for me and, finally, answering all my questions related to the different finishes available. They started and finished the work exactly when they said they would and the floor looks perfect. I don't think i could've asked for moreKevin P.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:Order arrived quickly - all in good condition. Have been using them for quite a while now. I love that the pieces lock together magnetically - so no sliding around. You can choose your colors: top and bottom. You do the measuring - they have instructions on how to do that - and it is very simple. Their order department was very accommodating when I called. Would definitely order from themLillian W.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washin..Recent Review:It was a pleasure to work with this company. The owner, Jason Guimond, was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He returned calls and emails promptly. His pricing was reasonable, fair, and competitive. His crew arrived on the date and time specified and immediately began prepping the house and surrounding area. They protected surfaces that were not getting painted, including windows, screens, air conditioning units, and shrubbery/plants. They painted expertly and efficiently. When the job was done, they asked me to come out and review the work. Then they cleaned up and departed. All in all a very satisfying experience. I highly recommend this companyJudy W.
- Business Description:Trad3mark Painting is a full service painting company we offer a quality painting experience in all our projects, where details are not overlooked. Our painting company uses the best paints and finishes to achieve job satisfactory every timeRecent Review:The work was done in a timely manner, the crew was personable and worked well within our home. The rooms I had painted came out amazing and they were even able to straighten out the lines where the ceiling and wall meet. I highly recommend Trad3mark Painting and will be using them again.Sarah R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Replacing the baseboards in your home can give your space a fresh new look. When researching the cost of replacing baseboards, you need to consider the size of your home and the type of baseboard you’d like to install. This guide will show you how.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find carpenters in
carpenters in Wells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A Jack of Trades615 Pond Rd
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- A.R. DiPaolo UnlimitedPO Box 446
- About CoatingsPO Box 1662
- ADS Tree service15 School Street
- AHS Retail Maintenance222 Portland Rd.
- ALL SEASON BRICK & STONE146 TEDFORD RD
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- Andrukaitis-Mosher Builders LLC152 Lewiston Rd
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A Cromwell & sons
- BBI BUILDERS INC4 BRICKYARD COVE RD
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Beaulieu Builders56 Acorn Ridge Rd
- Beaulieu Construction250 Stackpole Rd
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- Birchwood Builders, Inc.11 Carriage Rd.
Cumberland Foreside, Maine
- Black Bear Woodworking & Fine Cabinetry634 North Rd
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Borsetti Construction935 Anderson Rd
- Brady Construction Inc.PO Box 451
- Brandon B perry inc.P.O Box 251
- Brian Smith Door Co174 Grant Rd
Newmarket, New Hampshire
- By the Beach Painting and Carpentry3 Willow Creek Lane
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- BBI BUILDERS INC
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Cape Arundel HandymanPO Box 1065
- Castonguay&Son24 Fortin Drive
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- Chretien Construction Inc35 Berry Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- COAST CLOSETSPO Box 163
Greenland, New Hampshire
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Coastal RenovatorsPO Box 2774
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- Custom Closets of Maine824 Roosevelt Trail
- Custom Interiors, Inc.PO Box 425
- campbells custom carpentry
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- Dave Cantara Construction Company131 Beachwood Ave
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- DEERING LUMBER INC3 BROWN ST
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Double J home services27 Ridley Rd
- Dube window cleaning and property management875 portland rd
- Dugan's Home Improvement29A North Tibbetts Ave
- Dwayne Bridges Construction559 Bragdon RD
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General Contracting
- E W CARPENTRY185 MOUSE LN
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.370 Bailey Hill Rd 479 Dallas Hill Rd, Rangeley Me 04970
- EDS Woodworks75 Alfred Road
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Evan's Home Improvement81 Main St
- E W CARPENTRY
- G&C Builders20 Lafayette St
- Gary Ruel CarpentryP.O Box 1696
- Gator Handyman services227 Shady Nook Rd
West Newfield, Maine
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- Great East BuildersP.O. Box 79
- Grenn Justice Constructions40 Pike St
- Guy Guillereault28 Railroad Ave
- G&C Builders
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Hardt's Construction477 Bowdoinham Rd
- Harvey Building Products401 RIVERSIDE ST
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Home Care2 Elm St
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Houle & Sons Painting And Construction93 ross rd
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- How it's Done Construction160 Varney Mill Rd
- Humble Handyman46 Union St
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J Bell Installations IncP.O. Box 398
- J&H Costruction46 pipeline rd.
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- jake young custom interiors and exteriors16 emery corner rd
- James & Whitney Co.46 River Rd
- Jamison Designs40 Salmon Falls Rd.
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- JGPainting27 Beech St
- Jim Brown26 Cabaniss Cres Apt 1
- Jim Rice Custom Builders3 Knoll Dr
- J Bell Installations Inc