When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in South Portland, ME
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in South Portland
- Survey IncWe put the order in and they came out when they were able too. We were in no immediate hurry. It took a few weeks because it was their busy season. They were very nice people. I felt that the price was reasonable. They had done this neighborhood before. When they first started out, they were familiar with it. I would use them again
Land Surveyors in South Portland
- Business Description:2-3 Employees working with a Maine Professional Land Surveyor, Free Estimates.
- Business Description:Springhouse Woodworks is owned by a Southern Maine Native that has been in the building trades for 40 years. Experience and Creativity are Springhouse's stock and trade. Weather it is a Whole House build that requires design and a General Contractor with a large crew, or a Small Deacon's Bench for the front entry of your home, Springhouse Woodworks is able to meet your needs. As far as services go, we offer three basic things: Quality Workmanship, Fast Service, and Low Prices. Feel free t..Recent Review:Very well! <br /> We had 3 consultations before the work started. We discussed the best timing for this job and he started when he said he would. The work took a little longer than expected due to weather, but overall it went smoothly and timely. The tenants who lived at the property during the renovations said the workers were considerate and very nice. <br /> Michael was easy to talk to about ideas for the project and he has a lot of great insight for how thing will come together and look. I very much enjoyed working with Michael and look forward to working with him again in the future on my other projects. <br /Maria C.
- Business Description:Founded in 1989, SurveyWorks Inc. is a privately held company providing a wide variety of technical services to the real estate and development industries throughout the State of Maine. Our professional staff has over 60 years of combined experience in the surveying, soils and land use planning fields
- Business Description:SWARM Media offers industry-standard 4K Aerial solutions: Television & Movie Production, Music Videos, Commercial Real Estate, Marketing, Live Events
- Business Description:Albert Frick Associates has designed over 30,000 septic systems (leach beds, drain fields , filter beds) in the State of Maine since the company was founded in 1985. Our designs range from the most basic of pit privies to very large and complex community systems. The firm is intimately familiar with current and proposed codes and regulations governing septic systems. Septic system design (known as Site Evaluation in Maine) is a process during which a thoughtful designer must consider a nu..Recent Review:.James H.
- Business Description:Custom Home Building, Home Building, Contracting, General Contracting, Framing Contractors, Finish Contractors, Foundation Contractors, Siding Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Excavation Contractors, Design Build Contractors, Residential Construction
- Business Description:Dow & Coulombe, Inc. has provided a full range of professional land surveying services in the Southern Maine area since 1864. We work on any size project, large or small.Recent Review:I was very happy with them. They were a little slower than I needed them to be.Harriet H.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Old Orchard Beach
- North Yarmouth
- Hollis Center
- Steep Falls
- South Casco
land surveyors in South Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Albert Frick Associates, Inc.95A County Road
- Albert Frick Associates, Inc.
- Dow & Coulombe Inc13 Park St
- Dow & Coulombe Inc