Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lisbon Falls, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lisbon Falls
- Main Choice InspectionsJosh was fantastic to work with. Bill did my previous inspection in 2017 so I knew I had to call again. Josh was VERY thorough with his inspection. Pointed out every item he felt needed mentioning which was extremely helpful! The septic inspection was fantastic as well. Very neat and clean dig locations as well as information and recommendations moving forward. All in all I would highly recommend MCI to anyone anywhere! Extremely pleased with the results
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVCExcellent! Chris Rogers Dad, Jim took care of my Dad and has taken care of me for all septic needs. Total 47 years
- Maine Site Evaluations LLCMark was great, he actually had to come out a couple of times, we went over a rough plan the first time and I needed more information about the lot for him, he came back and finished up the plan, I submitted the plan without issue. The true test of any professional is when the plan changes and to be able to adapt to the new circumstance. I need to change a couple of items in the plan, he drew up a new plan without additional charge and I had it sent to the town. Overall it was pretty easy to put a new septic and leech field in by myself with Marks plan. If you can use a tape measure you can install and septic system with a plan
- Main Choice InspectionsWorking with Main Choice Inspections is always a delight. They are thorough, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Main Choice InspectionsMain Choice Inspections is the best inspection company out there. They are so thorough and their reports are very detailed. They really are a one-stop-shop and do everything including: sewer line scoping, well flow test, septic inspection, mold testing, water testing, air radon testing, and the list goes on. I wouldn't hire anyone else to inspect my home! Always quick to respond and answer any questions for myself and my clients. When you use MCI to inspect your home.... you have them for life! FIVE STARS
- Main Choice InspectionsThe inspection went great! They showed up early to make sure there was time to dig up the septic tank covers, were exceptionally thorough, and took the time to show me some items of concern while there. One thing that showed exceptional customer service...my inspection took place the Friday of Labor Day weekend, I asked for a radon test which they brought out to the house early, to ensure the results wouldn't be held up by the long weekend. That shows huge consideration for their customers! I would definitely use them again, I'll probably call in a few years and ask for a maintenance inspection. My costs were a little high, but that is because I asked for many extras. The office was great to deal with when it came to changing my mind about what I wanted
- Main Choice InspectionsGreat! I was amazed at the amount of detail and knowledge we received. Would recommend them to anyone needing a home inspection.
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was great! I had the pleasure of hiring him twice . Both times he went beyond what I had expected . If you r looking for quality then look no further!
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was on time and quick to answer any and all questions and concerns. Very professional and personable, I would recommend his services to anyone buying a new home. The inspection report was very thorough but easy to understand.
- Main Choice InspectionsI arrived at the house and Bill was already there early on the roof. His assistant was uncovering the septic and preparing to run a camera. After Bill was done on the roof, he walked me around the outside of the home and pointed out issues and offered helpful suggestions (sort of a honey-do list for once I move in). He changed his shoes and we went inside, where he thoroughly combed through the home and even had equipment to check for heat and moisture. As he meticulously went through the place, he offered explanations, and even suggestions for products to use for upkeep. I was provided a detailed report via email and mailed a binder a few days later. Thanks to Bill, we discovered a sag in our septic line that could have future consequences for potential backups
Septic Tank Companies in Lisbon Falls
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside PlumbingArthur H.
- Business Description:Payment accepted at the time of services. Discounts available. Call for details.Recent Review:They said I could save $35 by digging up access to the tank, which I did. Then they came, they pumped, and they left. Mission accomplished.Barrett S.
- Business Description:$100 off to Angie's List members not to be combined with any other offer. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2015. At Main Choice Inspections it's our mission to make your home inspection a highlight of the home purchase. Bill Heath is the Owner and Certified Master Inspector who stands behind every inspection with the MCI guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the inspection he will pay for another inspector to inspect your home. (see website for det..Recent Review:Great! Everyone ( except me) was on time. Very professional, very thorough. Would recommend to anyone.Chris P.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:For as long as we've been an operating business, we have provided the best customer service and quality plumbing repair, installation, and heating services to the Scarborough, ME and surrounding areas. When you have plumbing, remodeling or water heater needs to be met, think of locally owned and operated Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating. Stick with the best and call us todayRecent Review:Incomplete work. Very non professional behavior. Poor response time.jesse k.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.Recent Review:Did all of what was required and the work orders were canceled on last day. Being ignored about paymentnathan g.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated buisness since 1990 doing honest, reliable, and guaranteed work. We have 3 owner/operators.
- Business Description:Ray Labbe & Sons, Inc. is a DEP certified, family owned and operated construction company that has been providing the Mid-Coast area of Maine with quality services and products since 1955. Our construction team brings expertise in many areas including site work, paving, utilities, and demolition. Customers agree that the quality of aggregates produced in our quarry and pit locations are second to none. Ray Labbe & Sons has spent over the last 55 years building a reputation for quality product..Recent Review:Their method of doing things is to send someone over while you're here, take measurements and talk about a range of price. They said it would be no higher than $10000. Then go back to the office and work up a figure. I didn't hear anything for a few days, so I called and they said they hadn't even looked at it yet. Then an hour later they emailed me with an estimate for $17000. After this, I called and talked to a supervisor and the man that came to the house denied telling us $10000Phyllis L.
- Business Description:We sub-contract under General Contractors and also hire our own sub-contactors. Our contracts are individualized, but generally call for one-third downpayment up front. Invoice follows job completion. We carry liability insurance. Available Saturdays by request. Lifetime resident with references for every work category mentioned above
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for 15 years. Free estimates. Licensed and fully insured. Visit our website at gerardexcavation.com
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- New Gloucester
- West Bath
- North Yarmouth
septic tank services in Lisbon Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ed Skillin Inc9 Timothy Ln
- Ed Skillin Inc
- Fraser Excavation623 Durham Road
- Fraser Excavation
- Littlefield Excavation10 Pomerleau St
- Littlefield Excavation
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- Nest Construction
- Precision Landscape and ExcavationPO Box 6672
- Precision Landscape and Excavation
- Up-Country Building Inspectors IncP O Box 1568
- Up-Country Building Inspectors Inc