Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Eddington
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:At ACAR, we are a small friendly, family run business since 2001. My wife, Sue, and I live in the community and look forward to developing long term relationships with our customers. You are not and never will be treated as a number. ACAR is an AAA approved auto repair facility and our technicians are AAA and ASE Certified and have come from the ranks of the new car dealerships and are required to continue updating their skills. This is done through factory training, on the job training and t..Recent Review:Called Al's Certified Auto repair..which advertised quality service at a fair price .. we needed a starter replacement..they were not willing to give any guesstimate over the phone but was willing to look at it the next day..so we had it towed in and dropped off...received a call the next day and was told it would cost 580.00 for the repair..shocked at the cost I asked why so high and was told the starter alone was over 312.00 but it had a lifetime parts warranty and diagnostics and labor came to a total of 580.00...believing them I agreed..shortly later I decided to call a few auto parts stores and found out there are only three different available type starters for my vehicle.. one for 152.00. One for 169.00 and a premium starter for 194.00 all came with a full lifetime warranty..having recently moved here I decided to call our previous mechanic and explained the situation..I was told it takes less than an hr to replace the starter because of its location and two bolt installation and diagnosing the problem was less than 15 mins time at the very most and unless the starter was gold plated they were excessively marking up the parts cost....well I called the repair shop and asked him where he was getting this starter and wouldn't you know..they got the starter from one of the places I called and he admitted to marking up the part but only after I caught him in this blatant lie... But even after this I asked why I was being charged so much for labor... again more lies..over 53.00 to diagnose it and then another 1 and half hrs to install it at a labor rate of 100hr... plus a shop fee of 28.57 again excessive for a shop fee...These guys were really milking me for whatever they thought they could get...live and learn I guess but I did write a local review...and shortly after this I received a call from the owner Al....I explained my concerns and he agreed to lower the cost but only if I agreed to remove a review that I had immediately posted after speaking with his desk clerk....the owner claimed that he charges more because he gives his customers a 3yr labor warranty and uses only the finest parts.. he lowered my repair bill by 250.00 and said he would leave the premium starter in and continued to try and justify the excessive costs with more smoke and mirrors....I agreed to remove the review which I did being a man of my word and paid the shop....in short and in all absolute honesty this shop has a predatory business model that cannot be denied ...and all the smoke and mirrors in the universe cannot disguise that... he gets his parts from the same place everyone else does..Auto parts stores and he gets a big discount..a small mark up is expected but not over double the cost... and if I wanted to purchase a labor warranty for an additional 250.00 on a starter that only cost 152.00 and already has a lifetime warranty I would of preferred to be asked......he also again lied because the lowest cost starter was installed not the premium starter..we checked it..it was indeed a remanufactured starter for 152.00 retail cost. We have since spoke with other neighbors and friends and found a reputable repair shop who actually offers quality service at a fair price and whenever we drive by Al's certified Auto repair and his always almost empty parking lot we thank god we found out early on about this dishonest, corrupt little shop of horrors. Stay far away...and warn others... afterwards we read some local reviews and this place has got quite a reputation for its customer satisfaction rating...never again !!Dan T.
- Business Description:Osher Environment Systems specializes in assisting home and business owners on the most cost effective methods of reducing their energy use. Our consultants are environmental scientists with expertise in energy analysis and modeling
- Business Description:general contractor
- Business Description:M C Peters LLC has three employee's that have a combined experience of over 45 years. M C Peters LLC sub-contracts numerous jobs on a wide aspect from rough carpentry to interior painting and trim work. M C Peters normaly bills from the 1st and the 15th of every month (exclusions may apply)Recent Review:We found Mark through the Bangor Home Show. He contacted us right away. He came out to our house and reviewed the work to be done. We sat down, he answered any and all questions that we had. He started the next week. Job was completed in 2 days. After they were through they cleaned up and also walked around the house with a metal detector to make sure they got any nails that may have fallen on the ground. We were very impressed with Mark and his crew. We will absolutely being using Mark again for our new front deck project. We highly recommend him. <br /Dawn W.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We specialize in rehabilitation, remodeling, new construction, inside and out. Kitchens, bath, sunroom or deck. With the owners background in yacht design and construction, our attention to detail and fine finish is beyond the normal.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Old Town
waterproofing contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACAR316 State St
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- G Cote Construction17 Sand Rd
- G Cote Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Impressive Partners248 Northport Ave
- Impressive Partners
- NORTHEAST MODULAR HOMES6 FORREST AVE
- NORTHEAST MODULAR HOMES