Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Eddington
- DOANE FOUNDATIONSThe job went smoothly. It was a pleasure to see the teamwork used to pour, spread, and smooth the concrete. They checked, checked, and triple checked the grade and surface. The 8" ramp for the garage door was hand broomed for texture. The surface buffed smooth. The team ensured nothing interfered with the pour while it was initially hardening. The job was finished on a Friday. The following Monday they showed up, removed the forms and left the site neat as a pin. A good professional job
Concrete Repair Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them!Brian J.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email.Recent Review:<p>Very Professional Company. Entire job went very well. Job took only 6 working days (during 1 1/2 week) to complete. I would rate the shingle work an A, but I had a few issues with some of the drip edges but they were immediately addressed to my satisfaction. I paid a premium price for the work, according to past bids, but Pearl has a great reputation, I was surprised they needed to be called back, but they quickly resolved my concerns, not leaving until I approved. I am looking forward to years of life from my new roof!</p> <br /Dick R.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for ground & cement work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service applies. May contact through email.Recent Review:First Ken Spear Jr. kept putting us off. The power hose he used for scraping paint left grooves in the wood, which will be there forever. He left his trailer and equiptment for the entire summer and went off to other jobs, leaving debris all over the lawn. He went $4,000 over his estimate and would not give us the receipts for materials altho we repeatedly asked. There is paint on the roof, the bushes and stone steps. He left and didn't finish painting so the job never was completed.Joanne G.
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE.
- Business Description:For 30 years, Doane Foundations has been providing professional and reliable services to the Orland, Hancock County, and surrounding areas. Allow our team to provide you with all of your concrete needs. Some of our specialties include: Concrete Installation and Repairs, Concrete Cutting, Foundations,Curb Building, Grading, Driveway Paving, Sidewalks, Sub-Divisions, Parking Lot Construction, Striping, Excavation Services, Retaining Walls, Coating and Sealing to name a few
- Business Description:B. McLaughlin Quality Construction LLC has been providing quality home improvement and home building for many years now and prides itself on providing customer satisfaction where other companies fall short. With building nature beyond minimum required minimum codes ensure the customers satisfaction for many years to come. Unlike other contractors, their phone number has not changed since beginning out of college training since 1994, and their belief is to start your job and finish it before s..Recent Review:Excellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality ConstructionLaura C.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED 100% CHECKS & CASH ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT 10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIOR CITIZENS QUALITY WORK DONE AT VERY REASONABLE RATES.
- Business Description:We are a local small business that specializes in residential remodeling. The owner has over 15 years of experience in the carpentry/remodeling field. We will beat any competitors offer on a job and each month we offer special promotions for customers through our website. http://edpurdycarpentry.sharepoint.co
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Old Town
concrete contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doane Foundations690 Acadia Hwy
- Doane Foundations
- Edward Purdy Carpentry2636 Kennebec Rd.
- Edward Purdy Carpentry
- G Cote Construction17 Sand Rd
- G Cote Construction
- Impressive Partners248 Northport Ave
- Impressive Partners
- McCarthy Point Builders38 Kenneth Ln
- McCarthy Point Builders
- Wagner Home Renovation66 York Woods Road
South Berwick, Maine
- Wagner Home Renovation