Normile seal coating

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2017

.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work. ...

07/21/2020

It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them!!

Description of Work
driveway sealed

Category driveway pavers

You must have the wrong company I never spoke with you or never did get an email from you must be sour grapes from my competition… Have a great day and my company has a perfect rating and I have no complaints 👍👍🕺🏿

07/10/2020

Excellent, I will call them when the driveway sealer needs to be redone.

Description of Work
Sealcoating

11/04/2019

Extremely professional, greatly exceeded expectatons as well as adhered to schduled appointments and job completeion date. Would highly recommend over all others that I contacted!

Description of Work
driveway sealcoating

10/10/2019

They did a great job. My driveway is pretty old and beat up chris did a great job on it. Looks really good and I love the product they use

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveways

09/29/2019

Great! Prompt and professional!

Description of Work
Seal coating

Category driveway pavers

Residential driveway seal coating specialist

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express