Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Augusta, ME
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Augusta
- Upright Building ServicesThe installation went very well and the kitchen looks fantastic. As with remodels you always hit glitches, and Fred is great about engineering a way around prospective problems. He thinks about what he is doing and the outcome. We were returning home from Florida and Fred worked a 15 hour day to have it all done for us. He is not the cheapest guy in town, but his integrity and quality of work are worth a premium
- Johnson Appliance ServiceHe just told me the problem over the phone. He told me what to do. I did it, fixed the problem and dishwasher has been running ever since. No charge
- AppliancePartsPros.comNo only did the online person identify the proper part in a short time but offered to order the part for me, filling out the order form. and the best part is that the handle arrived the next day. The whole process was taken care of very professionally.
- KELSEY'S APPLIANCE & SLEEP CENTERThe repair took two separate visits, one to diagnose and the other to make the repair, as a part needed to be ordered. The repairman was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what went wrong. The only issues we had was the 4 hour window to stay home and wait for the repairman to come and the fact that the repair was not able to be fixed in one visit. Both of these issues were minimal in the grand scheme of things and we were happy with the work and even happier that we didn't have to replace the washer
- AGREN APPLIANCEWent well. Just a few minutes time to deliver and carry machine to my basement. The free delivery service was hired by Agren, not owned. by Agren, nor were the driver or helper employed by Agren. The men that brought the machine didn't know how to attach it or take all the packing off. I had to remove some of the packing and call someone to come & attach the hoses. But it wasn't very costly. The men who delivered the machine were very polite & careful carrying the machine down the steps. It was a snowy day
- Haines Appliance Service IncThey were fast, courteous and professional. They saved me money. They have such integrity. I just cannot say enough about them. I was looking for a second opinion and turned to Haines because I have used them before.
- NORTHERN APPLIANCE SERVICEThe service was amazing! The issue was diagnosed over the phone with only a few details. He arrived five minutes early and was done in an hour. He was very knowledgeable about our appliance and even stayed a few minutes longer to look at our broken dryer.
- PARK APPLIANCE SVCWe have a two year old LG glass top electric stove. About a year ago, the electric control panel buttons for two of the five burners started to intermittently stop responding, then quit all together. John Park from Park Appliance Repair came out and tested/cleaned connections for all burners and the control panel and has it working like new again. He also gave us the part number of the part that caused the problem in case it fails again in the future. Making the appointment was a breeze. He was on time and very professional
- Steve's Appliance Service & Sales IncMy dishwasher was acting up. I called for service and described the problems. The service manager diagnosed the problem over the phone and tracked down the parts for my no longer being made dishwasher. There was one home visit to install the parts and now working.
- PARK APPLIANCE SVCI have used Park Appliance Svc and he is good and just really courteous in all that he is doing and he will go the extra mile, he will do extra things for you.
Appliance Repair Experts in Augusta
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi..Recent Review:Fred did a great job on our house! This was the second time we've had Upright work on our home, and we were just as pleased as the first time. To start, our front door was extremely drafty. Fred essentially rebuilt the frame, installed our new door and storm doors, and he also used spray foam insulation to ensure that no air would be leaving or entering the house. The frame was tricky to repair because the original work was just... bad... but Fred did a great job fixing it all up. Next, he installed new flooring and trim work. Again, the quirks of an older house made the job difficult, but the end result is amazing and just what my wife and I envisioned. Fred is a personable guy and a hard worker, and next time we need work, we will be giving him another callSean H.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phoneAndrea C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Ken Martin and his crew are ready to serve you with 29 years of customer satisfaction which is paramount and we'll do our best, time and time again, to keep your loyalty, business and good faith. Because we carry such variety, we're able to help you decide what's right for you, rather than be forced to recommend the "house brand" like at the "big box" stores. We carry only brands that are serviceable and we carry parts for most items. The Major's is open 7 days a week selling Mattresses, F..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!Sandra P.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - Downeast Energy & Building Supply.Recent Review:I have been doing business with them for over 30 years. I have a system that gives me a call if the power goes out and I am not home. I just really trust them. When you live in Maine your heat is very important, and it is critical that your deliveries are on time and your tank does not run out. We have a service where we buy oil in advanced so we get a fixed price. Their service is always great, they are there when you need them, and they put in a new very expensive heating system that saves us quite a bit of money. They have attached our water heater to our heating unitGlenn M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Steve's Appliance Service & Sales Inc6 Pond Rd
Augusta, Maine 04330
- Steve's Appliance Service & Sales Inc
- THE MAJOR'S FURNITURE & APPLIANCE680 MAINE AVE
Farmingdale, Maine 04344
- THE MAJOR'S FURNITURE & APPLIANCE
- Upright Building Services753 Pleasantview Dr .
Auburndale, Florida 33823
- Upright Building Services